Preserving using Zmud 4.62

Scripts and support for your favorite MUD client.
Jurdex
Sojourner

Preserving using Zmud 4.62

Postby Jurdex » Sun Jul 22, 2001 8:58 am

I'd like to know how to set it up so that I can preserve a specific corpse, remem, then preserve that corpse some more using a bot of sorts. I'll actually be at the screen, probably just websurfing in the other screen whilst I toss some preserves on a corpse.

Any cool solutions?

Also, any way to make it go from 1 corpse to another and then cycle to repeat.. like 1.dornax for a round of preserves then 2.dornax then 3.dornax then repeat?

Thanks in advance..

Dornax
Kuurg
Sojourner

Postby Kuurg » Tue Jul 24, 2001 8:04 pm

don't have a connection to toril from here (which is why I'm posting on BBS instead of mudding) but something like the following should work. I'll write something better later.

#alias pres {#va target %1;#va rep %2;presem}

#alias presem {#IF (@rep !=0) {cast 'preserve' @target;#temp {^You complete your spell...} {sit;rest;pray;med};#temp {^Your prayers are complete.} {stand;presem};#add rep -1} {#unvar target;#unvar rep}}

and your syntax would be 'pres corpse 3' or 'pres 2.pcorpse 5'

really this is just a stopgap fix, though. I promise I can do better than this Image

something else you can do, if you're not paranoid about having superfluous and esoteric triggers that never get used, is the following:

#alias pres {#va target %1;#va rep %2;#va totalpres 0;presem}

#alias presem {#IF (@rep !=0) {cast 'preserve' @target;#T+ prestrig;#add rep -1} {say @target preserved for @totalpres hours.;#unvar target;#unvar rep;#unvar totalpres}}

#tr "prestrig" {^You complete your spell...} {sit;rest;pray;med}

#tr "prestrig" {preserved for (%d)} {#add totalpres %1}

#tr "prestrig" {^Your prayers are complete.} {stand;#T- prestrig;presem}

ok, how irresponsible is this entire post! I haven't checked any of this and am writing it on the fly without double checking any strings or anything. You have permission to flame this post if anything doesn't work. BTW, this was written for my shamer and uses pray instead of mem and 'prayers are complete' instead of 'studies.' Something better will follow. Have faith. =p

Return to “MUD Client Help”