Cond triggers

Scripts and support for your favorite MUD client.
Cira
Sojourner

Cond triggers

Postby Cira » Fri Dec 07, 2001 5:56 am

I know there are a few triggers for calling mob stats on here.. but every time I put them in they don't seem to work right. Does someone have one that will only call the condition once and states the mob name as well?

------------------
Cira - ShaWOman
Kuurg
Sojourner

Postby Kuurg » Mon Dec 10, 2001 8:48 am

How does kuurg eat a reeces peanut butter cup?

here's something to play with:

#CLASS {callstatus}
#TRIGGER {E: (%w) EC: pretty hurt>} {#T- callstatus;gsay %1 is Pretty Hurt;#temp {E: (%w) EC: awful>} {gsay %1 is awful}}
#CLASS 0

#TRIGGER {^You receive your share of exp} {#IF (@callstatus="ON") {#T+ callstatus} {}}
#ALIAS statusoff {#T- callstatus;#va callstatus OFF;#SH %crlf%ansi( white)--- Call Status: %ansi( red)OFF %ansi( white)---}
#ALIAS statuson {#T+ callstatus;#va callstatus ON;#SH %crlf%ansi( white)--- Call Status: %ansi( cyan)ON %ansi( white)---}
#VAR callstatus {ON}
#BUTTON 4 {Status: @callstatus} {statuson} {Status: @callstatus} {statusoff} {} {1} {} {Size} {60} {15} {Pos} {1} {191} {} {} {} {} "" {Explore} {} {}

select the above text and paste it into a text document (e.g. script.txt)
Go to the Settings menu within zMUD, select Import and from the sub-menu select Script(ascii). Navigate to the text file you saved the script into and you should have everything imported correctly.

What this should do (as long as my sleep bleared eyes aren't missing something vital) is create a variable named callstatus, create two aliases: one which turns status calling on and another which turns it off, create a button, which not only reflects your current status reporting (on or off), but which toggles the states as well, when pressed, and lastly, there are two triggers( actually three.) The First trigger waits for a line that shows the mob is pretty hurt, and sends a gsay. it also creates a temporary trigger that will fire when it sees the awful status, then delete itself. The second trigger fires when it sees that you've killed the mob, and turns the trigger class back on.

Questions? Comments? Marriage Proposals?

------------------
·•Kuurg•·
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Wed Dec 12, 2001 5:18 pm

If I submit a marriage proposal does that mean you'll be doing all my triggers?
Kuurg
Sojourner

Postby Kuurg » Thu Dec 13, 2001 3:13 am

C'mon, would you REALLY want to marry a guy who spelled Reeses' incorrectly?

------------------
·•Kuurg•·

[This message has been edited by Kuurg (edited 12-12-2001).]
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Thu Dec 13, 2001 3:38 pm

Are you kidding? He does triggers, does chocolate, and admits when he's wrong. Are you sure you're not a chick Kuurg?

Return to “MUD Client Help”