It Needs To Be Said

Life, the universe, and everything.
Forum rules
- No personal attacks against players or staff members - please be civil!
- No posting of mature images/links, keep content SFW. If it's NSFW, don't post it on these forums.
User avatar
Shevarash
FORGER CODER
Posts: 2944
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2000 6:01 am

It Needs To Be Said

Postby Shevarash » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:30 pm

I'm sure most of you have noticed that I've been, for all intents and purposes, inactive from the MUD for the past 4 months. I did not fully communicate how long I would be gone or what the reasons were. I'm not going to go into details here, but suffice it to say that a combination of circumstances in my life resulted in a lack of ability to spend time with TorilMUD, which I love dearly.

I apologize, to both players and staff members, for my extended absence. I look forward to spending more time with the MUD in the immediate future and I thank you all again for your continued patience and dedication to this game.
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD
Ruxur
Sojourner
Posts: 749
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:39 pm
Location: Anniston, Alabama

Re: It Needs To Be Said

Postby Ruxur » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:32 pm

I am sure that all 20 of the players left care deeply.
Cofen group-says 'wtf, why am i missing a cursed khanjari?'
Alendar group-says 'i r rednek i can only afford the monitor i have mud on and the broken monitor under it'
Nonox tells you 'i think someone casted 'power word gay' on pril'
Malacar ASSOC:: 'must... mp...soon...underwear...cringing...at...oncoming...onslaught...'
Corth
Sojourner
Posts: 6002
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2001 6:01 am
Location: NY, USA

Re: It Needs To Be Said

Postby Corth » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:50 pm

Ruxur handled this thread
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Ruxur
Sojourner
Posts: 749
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:39 pm
Location: Anniston, Alabama

Re: It Needs To Be Said

Postby Ruxur » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:54 pm

Shevarash wrote:Classy.



indeed
Cofen group-says 'wtf, why am i missing a cursed khanjari?'

Alendar group-says 'i r rednek i can only afford the monitor i have mud on and the broken monitor under it'

Nonox tells you 'i think someone casted 'power word gay' on pril'

Malacar ASSOC:: 'must... mp...soon...underwear...cringing...at...oncoming...onslaught...'
User avatar
Shevarash
FORGER CODER
Posts: 2944
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2000 6:01 am

Re: It Needs To Be Said

Postby Shevarash » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:55 pm

Classy.
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD
Kifle
Sojourner
Posts: 3830
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:01 am
Location: Huntington, IN USA
Contact:

Re: It Needs To Be Said

Postby Kifle » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:56 pm

Well, in the time you've been back, you've given the forums a much needed upgrade. It's nice not to have to wait 5 minutes before your post goes up. WB Shev.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Sarvis
Sojourner
Posts: 6369
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Buffalo, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: It Needs To Be Said

Postby Sarvis » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:01 pm

Kifle wrote:Well, in the time you've been back, you've given the forums a much needed upgrade. It's nice not to have to wait 5 minutes before your post goes up. WB Shev.



Maybe TOO fast... Ruxur's post appears to have posted so fast it went back in time!
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Sarvis
Sojourner
Posts: 6369
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Buffalo, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: It Needs To Be Said

Postby Sarvis » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:00 am

Anyway, if you're still paying attention Shev: What are the chances of adding another forger? Really that seemed to be the overall suggestion of the original thread once you slog through all the arguing.
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
thanuk
Sojourner
Posts: 1902
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:01 am
Contact:

Re: It Needs To Be Said

Postby thanuk » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:03 pm

Shevarash wrote:I'm sure most of you have noticed that I've been, for all intents and purposes, inactive from the MUD for the past 4 months. I did not fully communicate how long I would be gone or what the reasons were. I'm not going to go into details here, but suffice it to say that a combination of circumstances in my life resulted in a lack of ability to spend time with TorilMUD, which I love dearly.

I apologize, to both players and staff members, for my extended absence. I look forward to spending more time with the MUD in the immediate future and I thank you all again for your continued patience and dedication to this game.


#sub {the MUD} {little boys}
#sub {TorilMUD} {NAMBLA}

i still love u shevy. what was chris hanson like?
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'
You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'
Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'
You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'
Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'

Return to “T2 General Discussion Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest