How close are you to getting banned?

Life, the universe, and everything.
Forum rules
- No personal attacks against players or staff members - please be civil!
- No posting of mature images/links, keep content SFW. If it's NSFW, don't post it on these forums.
Dalar
Sojourner

How close are you to getting banned?

Postby Dalar » Fri May 02, 2008 4:59 pm

I'm one away. I've been warned for posting a picture of Reon Kadena's underboob animate gif, calling Ruxur fat (where he responded with fuck you, which I hope got him a warning lol), and making a thread introducing the ignore feature and saying Teyaha/Teflor are going to be added to my list.

4 strikes and you're out!
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Corth
Sojourner

Re: How close are you to getting banned?

Postby Corth » Fri May 02, 2008 5:00 pm

I have not received a single warning, as I am always in full compliance with the Forum Rules.
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Fri May 02, 2008 5:04 pm

No surprise there. Would be surprised if anyone had more than one warning. While I get warnings for things I probably shouldn't have while others can flame me and not get one. I sense Kiaransalee's presence.

Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Llaaldara
Sojourner

Postby Llaaldara » Fri May 02, 2008 5:12 pm

Dalar wrote:No surprise there. Would be surprised if anyone had more than one warning. While I get warnings for things I probably shouldn't have while others can flame me and not get one. I sense Kiaransalee's presence.

Why? Did your towel drop after you bent over?
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Fri May 02, 2008 5:32 pm

Llaaldara wrote:
Dalar wrote:No surprise there. Would be surprised if anyone had more than one warning. While I get warnings for things I probably shouldn't have while others can flame me and not get one. I sense Kiaransalee's presence.

Why? Did your towel drop after you bent over?

Please be civil, this is a family BBS.

Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Fri May 02, 2008 5:33 pm

Lol, I think you just racked up #4. I'm on 1, but I have a bad feeling I'm going to be recieving #2 shortly. Hey Corth, ever wonder about primitive tribes in Africa and South America?
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Fri May 02, 2008 5:35 pm

I've warned a few people, I don't know about Shar. Your delusions of persecution are unfounded. :)

And I'm pretty sure the "ban" you're referring to would be a temporary ban. We haven't discussed permanently banning anyone to-date, and that would be a seriously extreme measure.
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Fri May 02, 2008 5:41 pm

Llaaldara should have gotten 2 from today. Had I been posting those same comments I would have. There shouldn't be double standards for rules.

Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Fri May 02, 2008 5:47 pm

Kifle wrote:Lol, I think you just racked up #4. I'm on 1, but I have a bad feeling I'm going to be recieving #2 shortly. Hey Corth, ever wonder about primitive tribes in Africa and South America?

Anthropology is one of my favorite topics. I have to say that the response to the art thread has really been quite surprising, in a good way. Its about time the level of discourse on this bbs was raised. I look forward to having similar discussions regarding subjects in other disciplines as well. I was thinking perhaps we can also have a scientific subject.. human biology perhaps?
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Fri May 02, 2008 5:56 pm

I would rather shut these forums down than continue to deal with this asinine behavior.
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Fri May 02, 2008 6:27 pm

Its not all bad, Shev. At least people aren't talking about the pbase.

Goddamned slippery mage.
Llaaldara
Sojourner

Postby Llaaldara » Fri May 02, 2008 6:38 pm

Wtcrud? Did he just throw down his lollipop and cry to the admins instead of giving me a verbal parry/reposte?

What just happened? Where am I? What is this place? Am I in an episode of the Twilight Zone? or the Outer Limits?
Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Fri May 02, 2008 7:05 pm

not a single warning here at all

sarcasm doesnt translate well in text. sarcasm generally only works when you can see the person in question and hear them. so a lot of what i'm sure many of you claim to be 'sarcasm' doesnt come off well, and ends up with a warning.
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Sat May 03, 2008 4:26 am

I have one warning. I may have to hire Corth to represent me should I find myself in trouble again.
Teflor does. Teflor does not.

Return to “T2 General Discussion Archive”