Kiryan lays down the law

Life, the universe, and everything.
Forum rules
- No personal attacks against players or staff members - please be civil!
- No posting of mature images/links, keep content SFW. If it's NSFW, don't post it on these forums.
Sarvis
Sojourner
Posts: 6369
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Buffalo, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Sarvis » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:17 am

Alta wrote:oh and I also want to say I know alot of painfully shy men. And those guys that walk up to me, complete strangers and compliment something are always the outgoing ones. I don't see Sarvis doing this. I keep thinking that when he's picking up a book at the library or bookstore or whatever, joining a book club, that after he's been going there for years and one day, Mrs. Right is there. And she likes what he has to say about a certain book. And he's pationate about his opinion of it, which of course he would be. And she may not totally agree, but wants to hear what he has to say. He then needs to be confident of himself enough to say, I'd really like to talk to you about this more over coffee. And she may say yes. Or is too busy. Maybe he should read that "He's just not that into you" book. I think it helped me alot.


Ugh... and people are blaming me for putting a little more time into Kayla? One decade of being alone is plenty, thanks.

If she seriously was remotely interested in you, she would suddenly realize, oh crap, I forgot our date, immediately call and say "I am Soooooooo sorry..... My dog died and I missed our date and I'd like to reschedule."


She hasn't missed any dates, she just hasn't always been showing up to work lately. Now that she has my email it would have been nice for her to let me know she wouldn't be there though... :(
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Corth
Sojourner
Posts: 6002
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2001 6:01 am
Location: NY, USA

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Corth » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:26 am

Sarvis,

I want you to look in the mirror and repeat after me: I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!

Say it as many times as it takes for you to start believing it.

Then go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
avak
Sojourner
Posts: 672
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2003 6:01 am

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby avak » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:34 am

If you take Corth's advice you'll probably end up a senator. Poon will then be the least of your worries.
Corth
Sojourner
Posts: 6002
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2001 6:01 am
Location: NY, USA

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Corth » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:37 am

Probably!
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth



Goddamned slippery mage.
Sarvis
Sojourner
Posts: 6369
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Buffalo, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Sarvis » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:37 am

Corth wrote:Sarvis,

I want you to look in the mirror and repeat after me: I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!

Say it as many times as it takes for you to start believing it.

Then go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.



You know, if my self esteem were really that low it would probably be easier for me to believe she's not interested in me...
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Ragorn
Sojourner
Posts: 4732
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2001 6:01 am

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Ragorn » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:03 am

Corth wrote:go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Corth wrote:go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Corth wrote:go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Corth wrote:go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Corth wrote:go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Corth wrote:go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Corth wrote:go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Corth wrote:go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Ragorn
Sojourner
Posts: 4732
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2001 6:01 am

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Ragorn » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:04 am

Gormal wrote:
jakeandlaurel.jpg

BTW Vena, I really like your sweater.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Gormal
Sojourner
Posts: 3917
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2001 6:01 am
Location: A Whale's Vagina
Contact:

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Gormal » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:24 am

usually i can tell which stripper has the heart of gold within no more than 2 lapdances
Gormal
Sojourner
Posts: 3917
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2001 6:01 am
Location: A Whale's Vagina
Contact:

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Gormal » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:26 am

i like to be sure though and take her to a VIP room and examine her more closely.


Very Important Poonshaking
Gormal
Sojourner
Posts: 3917
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2001 6:01 am
Location: A Whale's Vagina
Contact:

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Gormal » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:28 am

Vaginally Intimate Playtime
Gormal
Sojourner
Posts: 3917
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2001 6:01 am
Location: A Whale's Vagina
Contact:

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Gormal » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:30 am

Venereally Involved Persons
Tasan
Sojourner
Posts: 1710
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Fridley, Mn USA
Contact:

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Tasan » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:29 am

Ragorn wrote:There are worse things than rejection.


Alimony? Herpes? Syphilis? In-laws?

or maybe you're talking about this:

http://www.scherle.com/psychoexgirlfriend/voicemails.html

Ah what a wonderful world we live in, just remember the truest words ever spoken:

"Sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend."
Danahg tells you 'yeah, luckily i kept most of it in my mouth and nasal membranes, ugh'

Dlur group-says 'I have a dead horse that I'm dragging down the shaft with my 4 corpses. Anyone want to help me beat it?'

Calladuran: There are other games to play if you want to play with yourself.
Verarb
Sojourner
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2001 6:01 am

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Verarb » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:52 pm

Thanks for the Trampstamp Corth, it's better than baseball.

P.S. Sarvis this thread really is useless without pics. You are not the 40 year old virgin... are you?.

P.P.S. i am not Kurz
Alta
Sojourner
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:52 pm

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Alta » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:26 pm

Ragorn wrote:
Gormal wrote:
jakeandlaurel.jpg

BTW Vena, I really like your sweater.


Oh, that's sweet. You know, you can't see it in the picture, but I was wearing some super cute boots too!
Ragorn
Sojourner
Posts: 4732
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2001 6:01 am

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Ragorn » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:28 pm

Alta wrote:
Ragorn wrote:
Gormal wrote:
jakeandlaurel.jpg

BTW Vena, I really like your sweater.


Oh, that's sweet. You know, you can't see it in the picture, but I was wearing some super cute boots too!

(i was hitting on you)
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Alta
Sojourner
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:52 pm

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Alta » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:47 pm

Sarvis wrote:
Alta wrote:oh and I also want to say I know alot of painfully shy men. And those guys that walk up to me, complete strangers and compliment something are always the outgoing ones. I don't see Sarvis doing this. I keep thinking that when he's picking up a book at the library or bookstore or whatever, joining a book club, that after he's been going there for years and one day, Mrs. Right is there. And she likes what he has to say about a certain book. And he's pationate about his opinion of it, which of course he would be. And she may not totally agree, but wants to hear what he has to say. He then needs to be confident of himself enough to say, I'd really like to talk to you about this more over coffee. And she may say yes. Or is too busy. Maybe he should read that "He's just not that into you" book. I think it helped me alot.


Ugh... and people are blaming me for putting a little more time into Kayla? One decade of being alone is plenty, thanks.


If you are not happy alone, you CANNOT be happy with someone.
kiryan
Sojourner
Posts: 7275
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2001 5:01 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA and Flagstaff, AZ
Contact:

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby kiryan » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:51 pm

see how easy that is Sarvis?
Alta
Sojourner
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:52 pm

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Alta » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:07 pm

Ragorn wrote:
Alta wrote:
Ragorn wrote:
Gormal wrote:
jakeandlaurel.jpg

BTW Vena, I really like your sweater.


Oh, that's sweet. You know, you can't see it in the picture, but I was wearing some super cute boots too!

(i was hitting on you)



That must explain the overwhelming desire I had to PM you with my phone number.
Ragorn
Sojourner
Posts: 4732
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2001 6:01 am

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Ragorn » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:52 am

Alta wrote:
Ragorn wrote:
Alta wrote:
Ragorn wrote:
Gormal wrote:
jakeandlaurel.jpg

BTW Vena, I really like your sweater.


Oh, that's sweet. You know, you can't see it in the picture, but I was wearing some super cute boots too!

(i was hitting on you)



That must explain the overwhelming desire I had to PM you with my phone number.

When you do, include a picture of those boots. I'm a sucker for chicks with boots.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Gormal
Sojourner
Posts: 3917
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2001 6:01 am
Location: A Whale's Vagina
Contact:

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Gormal » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:27 am

Ragorn wrote:
Alta wrote:
Ragorn wrote:
Alta wrote:
Ragorn wrote:
Gormal wrote:
jakeandlaurel.jpg

BTW Vena, I really like your sweater.


Oh, that's sweet. You know, you can't see it in the picture, but I was wearing some super cute boots too!

(i was hitting on you)



That must explain the overwhelming desire I had to PM you with my phone number.

When you do, include a picture of those boots. I'm a sucker for chicks with boots.


This much embedding gets me all hot.
Raiwen
Sojourner
Posts: 430
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Atlanta, Ga USA
Contact:

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Raiwen » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:36 am

Gormal wrote:
Ragorn wrote:
Alta wrote:
Ragorn wrote:
Alta wrote:
Ragorn wrote:
Gormal wrote:
jakeandlaurel.jpg

BTW Vena, I really like your sweater.


Oh, that's sweet. You know, you can't see it in the picture, but I was wearing some super cute boots too!

(i was hitting on you)



That must explain the overwhelming desire I had to PM you with my phone number.

When you do, include a picture of those boots. I'm a sucker for chicks with boots.


This much embedding gets me all hot.

Hold still, jake, I'm trying to put a dollar in your belt...
Corth
Sojourner
Posts: 6002
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2001 6:01 am
Location: NY, USA

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Corth » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:41 am

Raiwen wrote:
Gormal wrote:
Ragorn wrote:
Alta wrote:
Ragorn wrote:
Alta wrote:
Ragorn wrote:
Gormal wrote:
jakeandlaurel.jpg

BTW Vena, I really like your sweater.


Oh, that's sweet. You know, you can't see it in the picture, but I was wearing some super cute boots too!

(i was hitting on you)



That must explain the overwhelming desire I had to PM you with my phone number.

When you do, include a picture of those boots. I'm a sucker for chicks with boots.


This much embedding gets me all hot.

Hold still, jake, I'm trying to put a dollar in your belt...

Image
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth



Goddamned slippery mage.
Kifle
Sojourner
Posts: 3830
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:01 am
Location: Huntington, IN USA
Contact:

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Kifle » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:36 am

Corth wrote:
Raiwen wrote:
Gormal wrote:
Ragorn wrote:
Alta wrote:
Ragorn wrote:
Alta wrote:
Ragorn wrote:
Gormal wrote:
jakeandlaurel.jpg

BTW Vena, I really like your sweater.


Oh, that's sweet. You know, you can't see it in the picture, but I was wearing some super cute boots too!

(i was hitting on you)



That must explain the overwhelming desire I had to PM you with my phone number.

When you do, include a picture of those boots. I'm a sucker for chicks with boots.


This much embedding gets me all hot.

Hold still, jake, I'm trying to put a dollar in your belt...

Image


Another thing I want to put my dick in...
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Pril
Sojourner
Posts: 1834
Joined: Sat May 11, 2002 5:01 am

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Pril » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:39 pm

Kifle wrote:
Corth wrote:
Raiwen wrote:
Gormal wrote:
Ragorn wrote:
Alta wrote:
Ragorn wrote:
Alta wrote:
Ragorn wrote:
Gormal wrote:
jakeandlaurel.jpg

BTW Vena, I really like your sweater.


Oh, that's sweet. You know, you can't see it in the picture, but I was wearing some super cute boots too!

(i was hitting on you)



That must explain the overwhelming desire I had to PM you with my phone number.

When you do, include a picture of those boots. I'm a sucker for chicks with boots.


This much embedding gets me all hot.

Hold still, jake, I'm trying to put a dollar in your belt...

Image


Another thing I want to put my dick in...


Sarvis would hire that guy, he's unique!
The best of WTF statments of '06
--------------------------------------------------------
Danila group-says 'afk, machine gun in backyard started shooting cats'
Danila group-says 'afk a sec, 3 horned monkeys trying to steal hose'
Danila group-says 'afk, koala bear trying to mount my car'
Sarvis
Sojourner
Posts: 6369
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Buffalo, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Sarvis » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:59 pm

Pril wrote:
Kifle wrote:
Corth wrote:
Raiwen wrote:
Gormal wrote:
Ragorn wrote:
Alta wrote:
Ragorn wrote:
Alta wrote:
Ragorn wrote:BTW Vena, I really like your sweater.


Oh, that's sweet. You know, you can't see it in the picture, but I was wearing some super cute boots too!

(i was hitting on you)



That must explain the overwhelming desire I had to PM you with my phone number.

When you do, include a picture of those boots. I'm a sucker for chicks with boots.


This much embedding gets me all hot.

Hold still, jake, I'm trying to put a dollar in your belt...

Image


Another thing I want to put my dick in...


Sarvis would hire that guy, he's unique!


So would Kiryan if he wore a suit to the interview.
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Botef
Sojourner
Posts: 1056
Joined: Fri May 10, 2002 5:01 am
Location: Eastern Washington
Contact:

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Botef » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:09 pm

Pril wrote:
Kifle wrote:
Corth wrote:
Raiwen wrote:
Gormal wrote:
Ragorn wrote:
Alta wrote:
Ragorn wrote:
Alta wrote:
Ragorn wrote:BTW Vena, I really like your sweater.


Oh, that's sweet. You know, you can't see it in the picture, but I was wearing some super cute boots too!

(i was hitting on you)



That must explain the overwhelming desire I had to PM you with my phone number.

When you do, include a picture of those boots. I'm a sucker for chicks with boots.


This much embedding gets me all hot.

Hold still, jake, I'm trying to put a dollar in your belt...

Image


Another thing I want to put my dick in...


Sarvis would hire that guy, he's unique!



Im trying to decide if thats an inny or an outy.

Edit: 10 embed limit, weak!
Sunamit group-says 'imrex west, tibek backstab touk i think his name is on entry'
// Post Count +1
Alta
Sojourner
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:52 pm

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Alta » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:04 pm

Alta wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Alta wrote:oh and I also want to say I know alot of painfully shy men. And those guys that walk up to me, complete strangers and compliment something are always the outgoing ones. I don't see Sarvis doing this. I keep thinking that when he's picking up a book at the library or bookstore or whatever, joining a book club, that after he's been going there for years and one day, Mrs. Right is there. And she likes what he has to say about a certain book. And he's pationate about his opinion of it, which of course he would be. And she may not totally agree, but wants to hear what he has to say. He then needs to be confident of himself enough to say, I'd really like to talk to you about this more over coffee. And she may say yes. Or is too busy. Maybe he should read that "He's just not that into you" book. I think it helped me alot.


Ugh... and people are blaming me for putting a little more time into Kayla? One decade of being alone is plenty, thanks.


If you are not happy alone, you CANNOT be happy with someone.


Yes, I'm quoting myself because Sarvis didn't respond. It's Friday, so I was wondering about your weekend plans. You've been silent on this matter, lately. I could hope our words are sinking in, but maybe you just are tired of arguing, which seems highly unlikely, but perhaps.

Time invested in you (which is not indulging your senses with nakid women) is better spent than investing time in Lexus this weekend. Err.. I mean Kayla.
Sarvis
Sojourner
Posts: 6369
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Buffalo, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Sarvis » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:10 pm

Alta wrote:
Alta wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Alta wrote:oh and I also want to say I know alot of painfully shy men. And those guys that walk up to me, complete strangers and compliment something are always the outgoing ones. I don't see Sarvis doing this. I keep thinking that when he's picking up a book at the library or bookstore or whatever, joining a book club, that after he's been going there for years and one day, Mrs. Right is there. And she likes what he has to say about a certain book. And he's pationate about his opinion of it, which of course he would be. And she may not totally agree, but wants to hear what he has to say. He then needs to be confident of himself enough to say, I'd really like to talk to you about this more over coffee. And she may say yes. Or is too busy. Maybe he should read that "He's just not that into you" book. I think it helped me alot.


Ugh... and people are blaming me for putting a little more time into Kayla? One decade of being alone is plenty, thanks.


If you are not happy alone, you CANNOT be happy with someone.


Yes, I'm quoting myself because Sarvis didn't respond. It's Friday, so I was wondering about your weekend plans. You've been silent on this matter, lately. I could hope our words are sinking in, but maybe you just are tired of arguing, which seems highly unlikely, but perhaps.

Time invested in you (which is not indulging your senses with nakid women) is better spent than investing time in Lexus this weekend. Err.. I mean Kayla.



I just didn't want to argue the point. When the only thing someone's unhappy about is being alone such advice sounds pretty trite.

I haven't decided about this weekend yet. Either way I'll probably go see her eventually, it's a matter of whether I do it sober this weekend or next week after I've been drinking and "drunk dial" her. ;)
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Kegor
Sojourner
Posts: 665
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2001 6:01 am
Location: St. Cloud, MN
Contact:

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Kegor » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:56 am

I should have just hit the 'mark as read' button again like I usually do in this forum, but since I already screwed that up and wasted 20 minutes reading all of this, I could offer another tactic for meeting women that worked great for me.

Step 1 - Meet a chick that you can just call to bang or hang with that you are not emotionally invested in other than a "friend". Important note: This girl must be somewhat slutty, but charismatic (stripper might be perfect).

Step 2 - Check out her friends and roommates, and their friends, and get as much friend action as you can without offending any of them (I only needed 3, so I was lucky, but could have gone further) before you find one that clicks with you in that magical way on a personal level with definite more than a friend potential.

Step 3 - Date that chick a few times (alone with her of course) on an official "date" to make sure you aren't making a mistake before pursuing a serious relationship.

I wouldn't have described myself as an outgoing person, or a "player", or even loving my life a whole lot back then - so somewhat similar to Ssarvis. This angle can only really work for those types of people anyways. But, I found for me, meeting women was much easier through other women.

So there you have it. I have been with that nice, beautiful (way too young and good looking for me) girl for almost 4 years now and plan to propose to her very soon. She has become a nag over time as would be expected, but you would really like her tramp stamp Corth.
Corth
Sojourner
Posts: 6002
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2001 6:01 am
Location: NY, USA

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Corth » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:19 pm

Post a picture!
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth



Goddamned slippery mage.
kiryan
Sojourner
Posts: 7275
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2001 5:01 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA and Flagstaff, AZ
Contact:

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby kiryan » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:53 pm

Sarvis, You're right, I might hire that guy if he wore a suit. He would be demonstrating some effort to conform. Chances are his at work and interview personality would reflect what appears to be some questionable and downright perverse choices.

--

I knew an ugly m*tha f*ka in japan who banged at least a couple new chicks every week. His "secret" was approach any unattended woman no matter how ugly and be pretty damn direct. If they slapped you, you never had a chance. If they don't run, you are probably going to score. Sometimes he had to bang the ugly ones, but it was still a bang.

I'm with kegor though. Find any target chick reasonably extroverted (no matter how ugly or fat)... preferably with a boyfriend so she isn't interested in you. Then just be her friend. The best way to get in a chicks pants is if another chick had something nice to say about your personality. Its a de facto recommendation.

If you want happiness, go to church, find God, get forgiveness and somewhere along the line the right girl will come.
Nokar
Sojourner
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2001 6:01 am
Location: kokomo, in, usa

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Nokar » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:07 pm

kiryan wrote: Sometimes he had to bang the ugly ones, but it was still a bang.

I'm with kegor though. Find any target chick reasonably extroverted (no matter how ugly or fat)... preferably with a boyfriend so she isn't interested in you. Then just be her friend. The best way to get in a chicks pants is if another chick had something nice to say about your personality. Its a de facto recommendation.

If you want happiness, go to church, find God, get forgiveness and somewhere along the line the right girl will come.

Kiryan,
Jeezus man.. Womanize much? Not trying to be sarvis's knight in shining armor here but jesus. People have called him a pussy amongst other things. Granted he should move on from the stripper but telling him to go find someone ugly and or slutty to screw, he'd be better off with the stripper. I believe I even read someone saying he wasn't a man. Part of becoming a man of making mistakes and learning from them. Not being a total fucking prick pointing out everyone elses flaws.
You sound more like a woman than anyone else here with as much as you bitch about stuff. Lay off the estrogen. If you were that right and that important more than likely you wouldn't be on here and you'd be a friggin millionaire! Then you wouldn't be so against everyone elses damn jobs or the amount of paid time off they get.
Christ.
Why belittle someone just to get them to do what you want them to do, which would be stop whining about getting played or move on. Jeezus, sounds like a over intelligent 4 spoiled 4 year old.
Rhoquinn group says 'Nok no wandering!'
You group say 'Is there any aggro's here?'
You flee westward!
You group say 'ummm guys?'
Rhoquinn group says 'Dammit Nok'
Welcome to toril
Vigis
Sojourner
Posts: 865
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Vigis » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:43 pm

I'm still trying to figure out what this "tramp stamp" everybody has mentioned is. The pictures I saw were all of "Splat Tats." :)
Nerox tells you 'Good deal, the other tanks I have don't wanna do it, and since your my special suicidal tank i figure you don't mind one bit!'

Alurissi tells you 'aren't you susposed to get sick or something and not beable to make tia so i can go? :P'
Sarvis
Sojourner
Posts: 6369
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Buffalo, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Sarvis » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:41 pm

What the hell is a Splat Tat?
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Sarvis
Sojourner
Posts: 6369
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Buffalo, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Sarvis » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:02 pm

Jesus, even the weather is against me on this. Winter storm warning... after it being sunny all day. :(
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
sok
Sojourner
Posts: 1578
Joined: Mon May 21, 2001 5:01 am
Location: santa ana, ca, usa
Contact:

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby sok » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:34 am

I got borned at work so i decided to check in w/ the old gang.

As a stripper, I alway give extra attentions to clients i like. I usually just go on 1 date because 2 date would be too hard. I would get attach and be afraid my client would reject me. But down deep i would hope they would continue to buy dance from me and pursue me w/ expensive gifts i.e. rare loads and tiapet eq.

Now that i have finish putting myself through college, i dont strip anymore. Except on friday, saturday and sundays. and holidays, hump day and 1st day of the week.

Oh sh*t got to go. i'm next up on stage.

bum chica bow wow
Ragorn
Sojourner
Posts: 4732
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2001 6:01 am

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Ragorn » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:40 am

Thread over. Sok wins.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Tasan
Sojourner
Posts: 1710
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Fridley, Mn USA
Contact:

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Tasan » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:40 pm

Nokar wrote:
kiryan wrote:Find any target chick reasonably extroverted (no matter how ugly or fat)... preferably with a boyfriend so she isn't interested in you. Then just be her friend. The best way to get in a chicks pants is if another chick had something nice to say about your personality. Its a de facto recommendation.


Granted he should move on from the stripper but telling him to go find someone ugly and or slutty to screw, he'd be better off with the stripper.


He said just be her friend. Maybe you should read a little more closely. The point was to make female friends, because they have female friends, and if one can like you, more can like you. Not to mention it gives you a wealth of information on what women think, do, act and say.

Way to fly off the handle though :)
Danahg tells you 'yeah, luckily i kept most of it in my mouth and nasal membranes, ugh'



Dlur group-says 'I have a dead horse that I'm dragging down the shaft with my 4 corpses. Anyone want to help me beat it?'



Calladuran: There are other games to play if you want to play with yourself.
Dalar
Sojourner
Posts: 4905
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2001 6:01 am

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Dalar » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:06 am

Why wasn't I invited to this Kiryan/Gormal meetup.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Kifle
Sojourner
Posts: 3830
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:01 am
Location: Huntington, IN USA
Contact:

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Kifle » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:52 am

Dalar wrote:Why wasn't I invited to this Kiryan/Gormal meetup.


I think it was a race issue. I'd call my lawyer if I were you.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Ragorn
Sojourner
Posts: 4732
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2001 6:01 am

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Ragorn » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:00 pm

Kifle wrote:
Dalar wrote:Why wasn't I invited to this Kiryan/Gormal meetup.


I think it was a race issue. I'd call my lawyer if I were you.

Don't bother, he's over in the other thread arguing in favor of genocide :)
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Alta
Sojourner
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:52 pm

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Alta » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:09 pm

Dalar wrote:Why wasn't I invited to this Kiryan/Gormal meetup.


The chinese food was very good. You missed out. Next time, we will have to invite everyone. People are more civil irl than on the forums.

Sok, I've got some tiapet equip for you. Thanks for the dance. Best I've ever had!
Tanji Smanji
Sojourner
Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 5:01 am
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Tanji Smanji » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:33 pm

I miss this place sometimes...
How to go from Waelos to Weylarii.

Weylarii group-says 'oh shit! my penis is stuck in the toaster. afk'

Corth ASSOC:: 'up to you.. need a ranger, but if you want to afk i can probably find someone else'
teflor the ranger
Sojourner
Posts: 3923
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 5:01 am
Location: Waterdeep

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby teflor the ranger » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:11 pm

Sarvis wrote:One decade of being alone is plenty, thanks.


Try online/offline dating services, speed dating, or any of that stuff on tv? I'm sure that if you put the effort in, you'll get something out of it.
Teflor does. Teflor does not.
Corth
Sojourner
Posts: 6002
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2001 6:01 am
Location: NY, USA

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Corth » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:20 pm

I'm thinking Teflor and Sarvis should get together. Sarvis could play Felix Unger to Teflor's Oscar Madison. Cute!
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth



Goddamned slippery mage.
Sarvis
Sojourner
Posts: 6369
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Buffalo, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Sarvis » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:49 pm

Corth wrote:I'm thinking Teflor and Sarvis should get together. Sarvis could play Felix Unger to Teflor's Oscar Madison. Cute!


You know, I wouldn't even wish a life with Teffie on Pres. Bush. No one deserves that.

That said I actually had already signed up for speed dating, and met a few girls I liked. Two problems:

1) Their website sucks, and I may have invalidated all my matches by clicking a stray checkbox.
2) I still like Kayla

*shrug*
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Kifle
Sojourner
Posts: 3830
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:01 am
Location: Huntington, IN USA
Contact:

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Kifle » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:58 pm

I think you're suffering from infatuation. The sooner you remove yourself from the situation, the easier it will be on you in the long-run. In hindsight, you will agree. The speed-dating thing is a good initiative to recovery though. Kudos.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Sarvis
Sojourner
Posts: 6369
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Buffalo, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Sarvis » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:41 pm

Kifle wrote:I think you're suffering from infatuation. The sooner you remove yourself from the situation, the easier it will be on you in the long-run. In hindsight, you will agree. The speed-dating thing is a good initiative to recovery though. Kudos.


I haven't seen her in almost a month... how can I be more removed?
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Pril
Sojourner
Posts: 1834
Joined: Sat May 11, 2002 5:01 am

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Pril » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:02 pm

Sarvis wrote:
Kifle wrote:I think you're suffering from infatuation. The sooner you remove yourself from the situation, the easier it will be on you in the long-run. In hindsight, you will agree. The speed-dating thing is a good initiative to recovery though. Kudos.


I haven't seen her in almost a month... how can I be more removed?


Has she tried to contact you in that month? If not then there was nothing there Sarvis, sorry.
The best of WTF statments of '06

--------------------------------------------------------

Danila group-says 'afk, machine gun in backyard started shooting cats'

Danila group-says 'afk a sec, 3 horned monkeys trying to steal hose'

Danila group-says 'afk, koala bear trying to mount my car'
Gormal
Sojourner
Posts: 3917
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2001 6:01 am
Location: A Whale's Vagina
Contact:

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Gormal » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:08 pm

Image

Talk about laying down in violation of the law...

Return to “T2 General Discussion Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests