MUD Wiki

Life, the universe, and everything.
Forum rules
- No personal attacks against players or staff members - please be civil!
- No posting of mature images/links, keep content SFW. If it's NSFW, don't post it on these forums.
Lenefir
Sojourner

MUD Wiki

Postby Lenefir » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:18 am

In case you missed it among all the political ramblings ;-)

http://mud.wikia.com/wiki/MUD_Wiki

Saw it mentioned in "Zouve's" (do people still remember him as Zouve?) blog, apparently over a conflict on Wikipedia about MUD articles there were not having proper and reliable sources and references or something like that and being deleted. I'm sure someone that has paid more attention than me could sort out what happened and did not happen. Anyway, maybe someone feels compelled to add an entry about TorilMud on the Wikia :-)
"Being God isn't easy. If you do too much, people get dependent on you; and if you do nothing, they lose hope. You have to use a light touch [...]. When you do things right, people won't be sure you have done anything at all"
--Futurama
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Re: MUD Wiki

Postby Shevarash » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:19 pm

Thanks, Lenefir. I'll see if I can find some time to revamp the Toril Wikipedia page (it didn't get deleted), and maybe clone that over to the Wikia site as well. I'm thinking one of the issues with the Wikipedia page is that it contains a lot of Sojourn history that doesn't need to be in the same article and is difficult to substantiate. Perhaps the best solution is to dedicate the Wikipedia page to this incarnation of TorilMUD and create a separate "History of Sojourn" page over on the MUD Wikia.
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD

Return to “T2 General Discussion Archive”