Woo! I'm in love

Life, the universe, and everything.
Forum rules
- No personal attacks against players or staff members - please be civil!
- No posting of mature images/links, keep content SFW. If it's NSFW, don't post it on these forums.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Re: Woo! I'm in love

Postby Sarvis » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:48 pm

Thilindel wrote:
Sarvis wrote:The big difference being that the cop was just doing his job, whereas you actually detest these people. I'm sure you wouldn't do anything obvious, but no jury is going to convict you for simply not trying your hardest. It's a great comfort though, that after bragging your "power to save a life," we find out you only do so because it's your job.

Allow me to hold your little hand through this.

Find a cop who enjoys arresting a pedophile, rapist, or domestic violence - Generally the worst of the worst. How many of these type criminals are hurt in custody vs. the ones not hurt. It's because the cop(s) involved uphold their Oath.

Those criminals have actually done something to hurt other people, strippers, sluts and prostitutes have not.

You're also pointing out how a cop can enjoy doing his job. You appear not to enjoy doing your job, it's just doing what you have to do because you don't want to get sued or fired.
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:11 pm

What defies my mind is how you read into things and are so way off, it's not worth breaking it down for you any longer.
Grundar tells you 'I took on the entire football team once. The only reason my mom knew later was because I had a runny nose'
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:23 pm

Considering half the time you don't even read what I've written until the second or third try, I'm not even sure how you could judge that.

But are you now trying to tell us you ENJOY saving the life of people you consider worthless? Not more than a few posts after you reassured me you'd save Kayla because you swore an oath?
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:56 pm

Pril wrote:And please stop posting in here if you're not going to talk about how much mental anguish Kifle put Dartan through.

This applies to both Sarvis and Thilindel. Please stay within the confines of the thread.
The best of WTF statments of '06
--------------------------------------------------------
Danila group-says 'afk, machine gun in backyard started shooting cats'
Danila group-says 'afk a sec, 3 horned monkeys trying to steal hose'
Danila group-says 'afk, koala bear trying to mount my car'
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:00 pm

This thread makes no sense.

Oh wait:
Attachments
wtf.jpg
wtf.jpg (174.08 KiB) Viewed 6003 times
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:03 pm

Ooh, I'm on two whole ignore lists now! Wow, I'm special. Or some of you are just retarded. Seriously. I mean who is truly so lacking in willpower that they can't simply not read the posts of someone they don't like?

It's a good thing Gormal's posts are so insightful and contributory too, or this BBS would soon run out of content completely!

Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:08 pm

Sarvis wrote:Ooh, I'm on two whole ignore lists now! Wow, I'm special. Or some of you are just retarded. Seriously. I mean who is truly so lacking in willpower that they can't simply not read the posts of someone they don't like?

It's a good thing Gormal's posts are so insightful and contributory too, or this BBS would soon run out of content completely!

Pril wrote:
Pril wrote:And please stop posting in here if you're not going to talk about how much mental anguish Kifle put Dartan through.

This applies to both Sarvis and Thilindel. Please stay within the confines of the thread.

Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:11 pm

We get it, Pril. You told a joke earlier that you think was funny.
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:13 pm

Gormal wrote:This thread makes no sense.

Oh wait:

Funny, I was going to take the same screenshot. If avak hadn't posted at the top of page 2, I would have had 18 straight blocked posts.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:13 pm

Pril, please stop quoting Sarvis... it defeats the purpose of the BBS's ignore functionality.

Also, I might need someone to explain to me what Kifle did to Dartan... is it in this thread? I confess I haven't read all of it.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:14 pm

Pril wrote:
Sarvis wrote:Ooh, I'm on two whole ignore lists now! Wow, I'm special. Or some of you are just retarded. Seriously. I mean who is truly so lacking in willpower that they can't simply not read the posts of someone they don't like?

Pril wrote:

You know, if I didn't listen to you the first two times things aren't likely to change. :P

Besides, since when has this thread had anything to do with Kifle or Dartan? It's all about Thilindel's crush on some slut who makes a living with her body and some paint!

Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:15 pm

Quoting Sarvis is like repeating Carlos Mencia jokes.
Last edited by Gormal on Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:16 pm

Ragorn wrote:Pril, please stop quoting Sarvis... it defeats the purpose of the BBS's ignore functionality.

Also, I might need someone to explain to me what Kifle did to Dartan... is it in this thread? I confess I haven't read all of it.

Ignore functionality defeats the purpose of having a BBS!

But hey, as long as you feel special! Oh wait, you can't read this. Oh well, maybe you can get another screenshot so you can feel special!

avak
Sojourner

Postby avak » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:25 pm

The irony of this thread just occurred to me.

Thil posts some lame fn youtube clip with a bimbo painting some ridiculous crap while showing her ass for money....with the thread subject..."Woo! I'm in love" He then proceeds to claim some moral high ground against women that show ass for money.

I also feel a strange sense of pressure to not be on an ignore list. Please don't ostracize me Toril!
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:18 pm

Gormal wrote:We get it, Pril. You told a joke earlier that you think was funny.

We get it Jake people have posted their logs of ignored posts already. You think you're witty and original.

Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:22 pm

avak wrote:The irony of this thread just occurred to me.

Thil posts some lame fn youtube clip with a bimbo painting some ridiculous crap while showing her ass for money....with the thread subject..."Woo! I'm in love" He then proceeds to claim some moral high ground against women that show ass for money.

I also feel a strange sense of pressure to not be on an ignore list. Please don't ostracize me Toril!

Hehe, it would have occurred to me sooner but I just got around to watching the video this morning. ;)

The funny thing with ignore is that you have a couple people ignoring an ever increasing list of others. Soon Rags and Gormal will just be talking to themselves...

Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:48 pm

The video is of a girl who is doing gymnastics, various kicks, and all the time, painting. What do you two IDIOTS think that has to do with some whore pole-dancer? The point was she was talented, pretty and artistic. Let alone doing the splits. A shame there's no IQ requirement to post here.
Grundar tells you 'I took on the entire football team once. The only reason my mom knew later was because I had a runny nose'
Raiwen
Sojourner

Postby Raiwen » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:50 pm

She's an artistic pole dancer..
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:53 pm

Thilindel wrote:The video is of a girl who is doing gymnastics, various kicks, and all the time, painting. What do you two IDIOTS think that has to do with some whore pole-dancer? The point was she was talented, pretty and artistic. Let alone doing the splits. A shame there's no IQ requirement to post here.

No, the point is she's a beauty queen who makes money by winning pageants based on her looks. Which is exactly what strippers do, only with a slightly different amount of clothing.

Botef
Sojourner

Postby Botef » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:14 am

As an adept pole dancer I find this pedantic banter extremely offensive.
Sunamit group-says 'imrex west, tibek backstab touk i think his name is on entry'
// Post Count +1
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:18 am

Seriously, there's one girl I just noticed at the club., Goes by the name of Miss LaLa. She has _serious_ skills on the poll. I mean, this asian painting chick would probably injure herself is she tried some of the move this girl does.

Sadly, she asked me for a lapdance after Rain, so I was broke.

Oh, and of course I still miss Kayla. It's very nice of the other girls to help me get over her for a small fee.

Even if they're not as good

Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:40 am

You're a sad, sad man, Sarvis.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:43 am

If your going to spend the money, why not just get a hooker?
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:48 am

Corth wrote:If your going to spend the money, why not just get a hooker?

It would make more sense, certainly. You know, from a libertarian perspective... where the only thing that mattered was the amount of money a person can generate.

Kayla was about more than that though. For me anyway.

She wasn't at work again tonight. Honestly, none of the girls I wanted lapdances with were... which sucks because getting my hands on some boobies would help me get over Kayla.

The real problem with a hooker? She won't provide what I actually want and need. I don't need to just stick my dick in something, I need someone to actually show affection for me.

Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:52 am

Also:

I fucking miss Kayla

At this point I wouldn't even care if she's faking it, as long as I got to be with her again for a few minutes.

Oh well, maybe I'm getting played by a stripper... but at least I don't judge people as worthless because of their job choices!

Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:21 am

So I couldn't stand it any longer and asked for the synopsis of this and the Kiryan Lays down the law thread from someone, then I actually clicked on Sarvis' last post against my better judgement.

Holy shit man, you're pathetic.

Edit: Back to forcing myself to not read your responses for my own sanity. I hope everyone else enjoys the cocksure comeback I'm sure you'll have up soon.
Raiwen
Sojourner

Postby Raiwen » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:41 am

I'm sorry to tell you, but she's probably with some biker dude that hits her. She's been too bruised to come into work.

She probably thinks you're a nice guy. But in some ways, she either thinks deep down that she's not good enough for someone like you, or you're just too "safe" for her, and she wants danger.

Read this:
http://www.laddertheory.com/
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:52 am

I read all of the Stripper Diaries in that link that someone posted earlier. They're astonishingly good, I recommend reading through all of them. Gives a very clear picture what goes through the stripper's mind when you're rattling off the details of that big merger you just cleared (at $30 a dance).
- Ragorn
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:14 am

Raiwen wrote:Read this:
http://www.laddertheory.com/

Bahahaha, someone finally linked it. So true.
Danahg tells you 'yeah, luckily i kept most of it in my mouth and nasal membranes, ugh'

Dlur group-says 'I have a dead horse that I'm dragging down the shaft with my 4 corpses. Anyone want to help me beat it?'

Calladuran: There are other games to play if you want to play with yourself.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:08 am

Ragorn wrote:I read all of the Stripper Diaries in that link that someone posted earlier. They're astonishingly good, I recommend reading through all of them. Gives a very clear picture what goes through the stripper's mind when you're rattling off the details of that big merger you just cleared (at $30 a dance).

I've read through a few of them so far, and... well, some things are certainly disappointing but I still keep seeing a lot of differences. I was scrolling through some of the replies to Stripper Journal 5 and noticed this reply by the blogger:

"Seriously, I have dated a couple of people I've met in clubs and know other dancers who did."

This is from the girl who has fake phone numbers to use for leading her customers on too, which isn't something Kayla did or does.

Ugh. Not like it matters though. Probably never going to see her again anyway...

Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:29 am

And, of course, some of the stories even give me a little hope: http://octogalore.blogspot.com/2007/07/stripper-journal-7-gibson.html

Botef
Sojourner

Postby Botef » Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:49 am

Sunamit group-says 'imrex west, tibek backstab touk i think his name is on entry'

// Post Count +1
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:54 pm

Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:55 pm

Pril wrote:Image

Does carpal tunnel count? ;)

Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:54 pm

Pril reads cad, why am I not surprised.
sok
Sojourner

Postby sok » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:41 am

Kifle wrote:
kiryan wrote:you're better off for it sarvis. i again advise you to focus on being happy with who you are and what you like to do. If you're true to that, eventually a worthy partner will come along.

They always do. I'd also add, think of the herpes. Do you want herpes, Sarvis?

isn't this the gift that keepson giving?
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:21 pm

A quick note...

If anybody EVER hears me say anything about getting back into another relationship, just tell me to go stick my hand in a blender.

The blender would be far more fun.

The blender would act like a mature blender and communicate with me.

I would be a lot less unfocused when the blender and I were through.

I could bury the blender in my back yard and not have to worry about somebody looking for it later.
Gormal tells you 'im a dwarven onion'
Gormal tells you 'always another beer-soaked layer'

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

Haley: Filthy lucre? I wash that lucre every day until it SHINES!
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:50 pm

Ashiwi wrote:A quick note...

If anybody EVER hears me say anything about getting back into another relationship, just tell me to go stick my hand in a blender.

Ok, but you're still down for casual sex, right?
- Ragorn
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:35 pm

As long as you live in a different state so I don't have to worry about you showing up on my doorstep with starry eyes, we're good.

Otherwise, might I suggest you consider the blender...

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:25 am

Only in your dreams, sugar :D
- Ragorn
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:58 am

Kelly dreams BIG
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:05 pm

LOL, Actually, I don't remember my dreams much anymore... and it's probably best to leave it at that.

Llaaldara
Sojourner

Postby Llaaldara » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:33 pm

I can use both hands too. It's actually easier that way.

Do what now?
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:54 pm

Llaaldara wrote:I can use both hands too. It's actually easier that way.

How YOU doin'?
- Ragorn
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Apparently this has become the thread where I letch on the Torilettes.
- Ragorn
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:01 am

Yeah... didn't want to create a new thread or anything... but I went out with a singles group from meetup.com, and was almost constantly scanning the crowd in case Kayla was in the bar.

Still kind of miss her. I'm over the worst of it, really... but is it weird that I still care about her?

In other news, the incredibly hot tiny-asian-chick of our singles group probably hooked up tonight. Or at least, she was talking to some guy as the rest of the group decided to call it a night.

I really probably shouldn't come near here while drunk...

Return to “T2 General Discussion Archive”