Woo! I'm in love

Life, the universe, and everything.
Forum rules
- No personal attacks against players or staff members - please be civil!
- No posting of mature images/links, keep content SFW. If it's NSFW, don't post it on these forums.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Re: Woo! I'm in love

Postby Thilindel » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:34 am

Good lord, no wonder nobody likes you. Shut the fuck up already. You just can't let anything go can you?

Would I fucking cite cases where I know an STD was NOT the cause? no.. Educate yourself on STDs, lest you can actually attain that final word which you seek
Grundar tells you 'I took on the entire football team once. The only reason my mom knew later was because I had a runny nose'
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:35 am

And promiscuity is promiscuity. Tell me where I said only the woman in society is promiscuous.

Thanks for Sarvis'ing yet another thread with your unwanted, unwarranted diatribe.
Grundar tells you 'I took on the entire football team once. The only reason my mom knew later was because I had a runny nose'
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:36 am

Thilindel wrote:Good lord, no wonder nobody likes you. Shut the fuck up already. You just can't let anything go can you?

Would I fucking cite cases where I know an STD was NOT the cause? no.. Educate yourself on STDs, lest you can actually attain that final word which you seek

You know... once again that's not even close to what I said. At all.

But hey, insult me all you want.
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:37 am

Thilindel wrote:And promiscuity is promiscuity. Tell me where I said only the woman in society is promiscuous.

Thanks for Sarvis'ing yet another thread with your unwanted, unwarranted diatribe.

You're the only one going off on diatribes here. I was just whining and pining over the last girl I lost. You're the one who had to chime in judging anyone and everyone! Without even reading posts, misinterpreting when you do, and doubleposting responses because you can't even put together a coherent thought in one post apparently.
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:40 am

well, if you'd quit misquoting me, it'd help..
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:41 am

Thilindel wrote:well, if you'd quit misquoting me, it'd help..

Where, when did I misquote you? At all? I don't even edit the quote blocks. Come on, you asked me to cite things I never even claimed... the least you can do is cite what you actually do claim!

avak
Sojourner

Postby avak » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:44 am

I love this part:
Someone voices an opinion and wah, cry more... But one's opinion is their own. Fucked up country to have others talk shit because of it.

followed closely by....
good, and your opinion is worthless, as is your post.

I can just envision you out there somewhere just fuming over this...and it makes me laugh like a little school girl...a slutty one at that.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:47 am

avak wrote:I love this part:
Someone voices an opinion and wah, cry more... But one's opinion is their own. Fucked up country to have others talk shit because of it.

followed closely by....

I can just envision you out there somewhere just fuming over this...and it makes me laugh like a little school girl...a slutty one at that.

I can't BELIEVE you just claimed he was interested in strippers!

Oh... wait... I'm literate. False alarm!

Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:51 am

avak wrote:I love this part:

followed closely by....

Logic: You voice your opinion against mine, I can do so just the same. /logic
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:55 am

Sarvis, try reading what you quote me as saying vs. what I actually said. Doober.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:58 am

Thilindel wrote:Sarvis, try reading what you quote me as saying vs. what I actually said. Doober.

I don't edit your quote blocks beyond breaking them up. I quote exactly what you say, verbatim.

You have yet to actually read and understand anything I've said, on the other hand.

Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:00 am

Oh wait, I get it now! The one post I caught before you edited was so retarded and embarrassing you're trying to imply I faked it! It might help if you hadn't consistently misinterpreted what I said throughout the thread, and made another post with a very similar claim just before it. You could, of course, go back and edit all your posts so it looks like they make sense.

Go ahead.

I'd like to believe you can actually understand what I was talking about, so the edits will be interesting to see!

Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:00 am

Sarvis wrote:
Thilindel wrote:Like I said, QUOTE where you somehow erroneously believed I wanted to date a stripper? You're W A Y off

This is a good one.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:02 am

You aren't from Illinois are you? Unemployed? Used to be a governor?
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:09 am

Thilindel wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Thilindel wrote:Like I said, QUOTE where you somehow erroneously believed I wanted to date a stripper? You're W A Y off

This is a good one.

Yep, exactly what I said you were doing in my last post. I must be psychic or something!

Hey, remember the post where you said I couldn't let things go? What are you still doing here?

Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:17 am

Being entertained by another Sarvis'd thread.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:26 am

I suspect you're not the only one. I've certainly enjoyed laughing at you!

Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:29 am

And I enjoy my position in life, my power to save a life..then I enjoy further looking down upon you (as does most the mud) and chuckling.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:39 am

Thilindel wrote:And I enjoy my position in life, my power to save a life..then I enjoy further looking down upon you (as does most the mud) and chuckling.

Your power to save life, and to look down on your patients, women, and everyone and judge them. You sir, are like unto a god. An illiterate one, but still!

avak
Sojourner

Postby avak » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:41 am

Thilindel wrote:And I enjoy my position in life, my power to save a life..then I enjoy further looking down upon you (as does most the mud) and chuckling.

Clearly no one would dare laugh at such a powerful statement.

I have two guesses. One, you've had two or less partners in your entire life. Two, you look at pr0n at least four times a week....you know, cumdumpsters in electronic form. Come clean man! Dishonesty is to be reviled and condemned! So sayeth the LORD!
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:44 am

Awesome! You two Teflors keep it up! I'm sure you can get that last word. I just know it!
avak
Sojourner

Postby avak » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:47 am

Aw, come on man. As a self-proclaimed slut-hater I am sure you'd be eager to proclaim your virtue! You already let us know how proud you are of yourself...keep it coming!
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:48 am

Awesome, nice try! You can do it! I know you can, Tef3Lor
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:54 am

Thilindel wrote:Awesome! You two Teflors keep it up! I'm sure you can get that last word. I just know it!

Isn't it funny how the worst insult around here is comparing someone to Teflor?

Anyway, once you're done judging all of humanity maybe we can get back to talking about me and my stripper? We could take bets on whether or not she shows up at work tomorrow night!

Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:09 am

You two twits are the ones who can't live without condemning others who have *gasp* an extreme, as you see it, opinion. But I generalized, you turn it personal by going against me. I talked about behavior, promiscuity, etc. I'm assuming you think your idiocy will eventually make good of whatever it is you intend.
avak
Sojourner

Postby avak » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:12 am

Thilindel wrote:Awesome, nice try! You can do it! I know you can, Tef3Lor

Aren't you the guy that points out completely inconsequential and/or illogical 'issues' on the mud and then wonders why no one takes you seriously?
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:19 am

Thilindel wrote:You two twits are the ones who can't live without condemning others who have *gasp* an extreme, as you see it, opinion. But I generalized, you turn it personal by going against me. I talked about behavior, promiscuity, etc. I'm assuming you think your idiocy will eventually make good of whatever it is you intend.

You called people who show their ass for a dollar worthless. You compared women who enjoy sex with prostitutes. You automatically blame the mother when a child is born hurt due to an STD, and worse yet can't even comprehend when someone points out that the father may have brought the disease into the family. Or have you gone back to edit that one too?

All you've done in this entire thread is judge people. That's what we're reacting to. Opinion's are one thing, but frankly if you truly are responsible for peoples' lives then it scares me a little that on the basis of one fact you can judge them worthless. After all, why bother saving the stripper's life since she's had a dollar stuffed in her g-string? She's worthless, right?

Turned it personal by going against you? Disagreeing with your opinion, and it is indeed an opinion, is nothing personal. Look how much I disagree with Corth, yet it doesn't have jack shit to do with how I feel about him.

As for my intentions... well, I don't intend anything.

Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:22 am

The only thing you intend, as always is Sarvis'g a thread. Hell, just check the one where you had a poll where EVERYBODY hated you.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:29 am

Thilindel wrote:The only thing you intend, as always is Sarvis'g a thread. Hell, just check the one where you had a poll where EVERYBODY hated you.

I vaguely remember it coming out about 50/50... but so what? You're just judging and projecting again.

Want to talk more about how you save the lives of people you believe are worthless?

Frankly, the fact that Kayla disappeared without notice and could be sick or hurt and being taken care of by someone like is more than a little disturbing.

Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:31 am

Specifically, Sarvis, I don't understand how you can have this for a signature when you are like a shark on some statement you are compelled to taunt: I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Voltaire
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:49 am

Thilindel wrote:Specifically, Sarvis, I don't understand how you can have this for a signature when you are like a shark on some statement you are compelled to taunt: I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Voltaire

I'm not telling you to shut up, I'm questioning the values and validity behind your statements. You're the one who has tried to tell us to stop posting, several times.

Now, want to explain why I should feel comfortable with a person like you treating a woman I care about?

Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:01 am

I didn't say 'don't love that snatch showing whore,' now did I? If you want someone like that, by all means, you go right ahead.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:05 am

Oh, and passive addendum: I don't know if she's a professional dancer, a titty dancer, or one that displays the meatflaps..regardless, if I say this or that, you are the one who took what I said as an insult toward her. Otherwise, what on earth are you responding to?
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:14 am

You didn't answer my question. Why should I be comfortable with someone like you treating her when you think she is worthless as a human being?

This isn't about you insulting her, this is about your attitude towards people. She's just a girl like anyone else.

Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:23 am

Sarvis wrote:You didn't answer my question. Why should I be comfortable with someone like you treating her when you think she is worthless as a human being?

This isn't about you insulting her, this is about your attitude towards people. She's just a girl like anyone else.

She's a girl like Kifle? HOT
The best of WTF statments of '06
--------------------------------------------------------
Danila group-says 'afk, machine gun in backyard started shooting cats'
Danila group-says 'afk a sec, 3 horned monkeys trying to steal hose'
Danila group-says 'afk, koala bear trying to mount my car'
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:27 am

Nah, more like Corth. The similarities between money-grubbing lawyers and money-grubbing strippers simply cannot be ignored! ;)

Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:31 am

Just as much as why would you trust a cop at a car accident right after he'd just written you a ticket. You take an oath. You don't want to be sued. You don't impose your views upon others (professionally) - however, to hole judgement, or NOT is human in itself. A person who is indifferent is that way due to conditioning, or having gone through some form of essentially similar situation. That could easily be displayed by a former drug user of some sort. Say a person smoked pot. The grow up and have kids. I really doubt if former pot smoker would condone said abuse..

Half a brain would see that if one who works at a hospital would either uphold said Oath, or there would have been some form of lawsuit against employee/employer
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:32 am

Sarvis wrote:Nah, more like Corth. The similarities between money-grubbing lawyers and money-grubbing strippers simply cannot be ignored! ;)

Sarvis you're just wrong.

Example:

Stripper: Will take you for what in one night? 200 or 300 dollars if you're really bad.

Corth: Will take you for a few thousand dollars what 10-30k at most?

Kifle: Has already forced Dartan to may hundreds of thousands of dollars to therapists.

Kifle wins hands down.

Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:33 am

*wiggle*
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Dugmaren
Staff Member - Areas

Postby Dugmaren » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:35 am

This is why I voted for Cofen in '09
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:05 am

Thilindel wrote:Just as much as why would you trust a cop at a car accident right after he'd just written you a ticket. You take an oath. You don't want to be sued. You don't impose your views upon others (professionally) - however, to hole judgement, or NOT is human in itself. A person who is indifferent is that way due to conditioning, or having gone through some form of essentially similar situation. That could easily be displayed by a former drug user of some sort. Say a person smoked pot. The grow up and have kids. I really doubt if former pot smoker would condone said abuse..

Half a brain would see that if one who works at a hospital would either uphold said Oath, or there would have been some form of lawsuit against employee/employer

The big difference being that the cop was just doing his job, whereas you actually detest these people. I'm sure you wouldn't do anything obvious, but no jury is going to convict you for simply not trying your hardest. It's a great comfort though, that after bragging your "power to save a life," we find out you only do so because it's your job.

Botef
Sojourner

Postby Botef » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:09 am

Ragorn wrote:Oh man... I hope this thread gets epic too.

Sunamit group-says 'imrex west, tibek backstab touk i think his name is on entry'
// Post Count +1
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:18 am

I'm proud of myself for this thread.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:25 am

How so? Avak and I did all the work! ;)

Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:28 am

EPIC... is what i made this thread.

Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:55 am

Wow.... this thread went epic in record time. Also, I get to add Thilindel to my ignore list because of it. Epic indeed!
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:59 am

Sarvis wrote:The big difference being that the cop was just doing his job, whereas you actually detest these people. I'm sure you wouldn't do anything obvious, but no jury is going to convict you for simply not trying your hardest. It's a great comfort though, that after bragging your "power to save a life," we find out you only do so because it's your job.

Allow me to hold your little hand through this.

Find a cop who enjoys arresting a pedophile, rapist, or domestic violence - Generally the worst of the worst. How many of these type criminals are hurt in custody vs. the ones not hurt. It's because the cop(s) involved uphold their Oath.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:04 am

Ragorn wrote:Wow.... this thread went epic in record time. Also, I get to add Thilindel to my ignore list because of it. Epic indeed!

I'm crying. . . from happiness! This was worth it, indeed!
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:17 pm

Thilindel wrote:
Sarvis wrote:The big difference being that the cop was just doing his job, whereas you actually detest these people. I'm sure you wouldn't do anything obvious, but no jury is going to convict you for simply not trying your hardest. It's a great comfort though, that after bragging your "power to save a life," we find out you only do so because it's your job.

Allow me to hold your little hand through this.

Find a cop who enjoys arresting a pedophile, rapist, or domestic violence - Generally the worst of the worst. How many of these type criminals are hurt in custody vs. the ones not hurt. It's because the cop(s) involved uphold their Oath.

That just makes no sense there are a lot of cops who enjoy arresting pedophiles rapists and domestic violence cases not becuase its their job but because they are helping people. They can see they are helping people and they are getting the "scum" off the streets. Most cops enjoy that much more that pulling over soccer moms and giving them speeding tickets.

And please stop posting in here if you're not going to talk about how much mental anguish Kifle put Dartan through.

Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:46 pm

I'd gone out for the sheriff's department in 2003. During the interview phase, they specifically ask if you are able to be indifferent if you are called to a domestic violence scenario..my specific event was a father who had beaten his infant child bloody. I answered honestly, in that I would LOVE to beat the shit out of the guy. It's better to be honest then, than lie and say 'oh, I'd uphold the standard of the department.' Only thereafter to get hired and actually do beat the shit out of someone and get fired/arrested.

What makes sense is that the cops that are able to arrest pedophiles generally don't hurt them, at least visibly. _but_ I'm sure each and every cop would find said pedophile as "dirtbag." That's all is was saying.

And awesome job for Kifle to cast permanency for ED upon poor, poor Dartan!

Return to “T2 General Discussion Archive”