What up!

Life, the universe, and everything.
Forum rules
- No personal attacks against players or staff members - please be civil!
- No posting of mature images/links, keep content SFW. If it's NSFW, don't post it on these forums.
Yasden
Sojourner

What up!

Postby Yasden » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:09 pm

I kinda disappeared off the radar for a while, mostly because my final two quarters of school were an absolute nightmare. My team's final project was well over 150 pages of documentation and one of our members was tagged to write a book for Smart Home implementations using SUSE Linux and other open source software.

As of this moment...I am now officially done with school, forevah!!! My graduation is on March 14, and at that time I will have my BAS in Information Systems Security.

I've already gotten a few job offers, like a Senior Network Engineer for Comcast, but I'm gonna stay where I'm at right now simply because I make good money doing what I'm doing and the economy sucks nards. Last thing I wanna do is leave a job where I have union benefits + seniority to a job that may or may not be around next year. Plus, it gives me time to get some certs out of the way so I can demand more when they say "Salary DOE". :D

I'll probably be stopping by the MUD off and on, but it doesn't look like much has changed in the past 3 months since I've been MIA. I think most of my gear is on loan anyway....at least from my warrior kits.

Feel free to holler at me if you wanna chat sometime. I am still on ICQ whenever I'm on the computer. 8432471.
Support Your Addiction! Vote for TorilMUD Today!

Top Mud Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topmuds/rankem.cgi?id=shev

Why Nerox is jealous of me:

Nerox tells you 'man this thing is kicking my ass and i have blisters!'
Nerox tells you 'ok attempting it again put tape on my fingers for easier sliding'
Gormal
Sojourner

Re: What up!

Postby Gormal » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:11 pm

Everyone still hates you, Grigsby.
ssar
Sojourner

Re: What up!

Postby ssar » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:38 pm

Yasden wrote:As of this moment...I am now officially done with school, forevah!!! My graduation is on March 14, and at that time I will have my BAS in Information Systems Security.

Gratz man!
A big achievment, hope your job continues to work out ok.

Return to “T2 General Discussion Archive”