Ground Breaking Research Paper on 9-11

Life, the universe, and everything.
Forum rules
- No personal attacks against players or staff members - please be civil!
- No posting of mature images/links, keep content SFW. If it's NSFW, don't post it on these forums.
daggaz
Sojourner

Ground Breaking Research Paper on 9-11

Postby daggaz » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:48 am

I thought I would leak this here, since alot of you guys, although highly varied in your political spectrums, are pretty smart and keep abreast of a lot of the current issues.

My chemistry professor Niels Harrit at Copenhagen University, in conjunction with Steven E. Jones from Brigham Young University and at least seven other PHDs from various research centers around the world, is releasing a groundbreaking research article today.

To make a long story short (I only got to see the first page and heard a first hand synopsis of the work), they claim to have proven without a doubt that the dust collected at ground zero is loaded with flakes of unreacted thermite. Futhermore, advanced spectroscopic and electron microscope analysis of these flakes show that they are anything but ordinary thermite. They have a nanoscale structure that would be extremely difficult to reproduce even in our nanotech labs at the Danish Institute of Technology. (I study nano!!) In other words, it is absolutely a military grade material.

The paper is 25 pages long and is peer reviewed, and contains other evidence as well of reacted and unreacted thermite. They are very serious about this paper, Harrit himself described the work as "ground shaking" and "the loaded gun of the 9-11 truth debate."

Expect to see it on the front pages of your various E-news outlets in the next day or so, tho I imagine a lot of the mainstream press will try to bury the story. It will be hard tho, especially considering the Japanese Minister Yukihisa Fujita's recent and highly vocal lobbying to the EU about the glaring inconsistancies in the official US explanation.

Return to “T2 General Discussion Archive”