city of heroes makes a mud joke

Life, the universe, and everything.
Forum rules
- No personal attacks against players or staff members - please be civil!
- No posting of mature images/links, keep content SFW. If it's NSFW, don't post it on these forums.
Ruxur
Sojourner

city of heroes makes a mud joke

Postby Ruxur » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:24 am

April fools gag, it was quite effective

http://www.cityofheroes.com/news/news_a ... f_her.html

NCNorCal Announces City of Heroes: Golden Age

Paragon City's original hey-day was in the 1980's, when hundreds upon thousands of costumed heroes took to the streets to fight nefarious thugs and super-powered criminals.

Now you get to experience what it was like to be in Paragon City before the Rikti invasions. An innovative interface brings a new level of detail to the sights and sounds of City of Heroes, as your character blasts, punches, and superspeeds his or her way through the game. "It's a brand new way to play the game, that many of our users will be instantly familiar with," said Matt "Positron" Miller, the Senior Lead Designer for the franchise. Lead Artist Ken Morse had this to add, "I think City of Heroes: Golden Age brings with it a level of detail that simply can not be accomplished with even the latest advancements in graphics technology."

Cofen group-says 'wtf, why am i missing a cursed khanjari?'
Alendar group-says 'i r rednek i can only afford the monitor i have mud on and the broken monitor under it'
Nonox tells you 'i think someone casted 'power word gay' on pril'
Malacar ASSOC:: 'must... mp...soon...underwear...cringing...at...oncoming...onslaught...'
Sarvis
Sojourner

Re: city of heroes makes a mud joke

Postby Sarvis » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:32 am

Google's was better. Maybe we can get a version of CADIE to reply to Teflor and keep him happy?
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Ruxur
Sojourner

Re: city of heroes makes a mud joke

Postby Ruxur » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:45 am

yes, but theirs wasn't a mud joke
Cofen group-says 'wtf, why am i missing a cursed khanjari?'

Alendar group-says 'i r rednek i can only afford the monitor i have mud on and the broken monitor under it'

Nonox tells you 'i think someone casted 'power word gay' on pril'

Malacar ASSOC:: 'must... mp...soon...underwear...cringing...at...oncoming...onslaught...'

Return to “T2 General Discussion Archive”