Worst Mom of the Year - not safe for work

Life, the universe, and everything.
Forum rules
- No personal attacks against players or staff members - please be civil!
- No posting of mature images/links, keep content SFW. If it's NSFW, don't post it on these forums.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Worst Mom of the Year - not safe for work

Postby Thilindel » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:19 pm

Last edited by Thilindel on Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grundar tells you 'I took on the entire football team once. The only reason my mom knew later was because I had a runny nose'
Sarvis
Sojourner

Re: Worst Mom of the Year

Postby Sarvis » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:22 pm

Yeah, people should probably avoid clicking that link at work...
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Dalar
Sojourner

Re: Worst Mom of the Year

Postby Dalar » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:29 pm

+1
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Ragorn
Sojourner

Re: Worst Mom of the Year - not safe for work

Postby Ragorn » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:59 am

Hmm, mom with prior convictions, who shouldn't have been using a gun, walked into a gun range she had been banned from, shot her kid, shot herself.

Nah, it's cool... guns save more lives than they take. Just ask our nation of well-educated and informed citizens.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:40 am

Ragorn wrote:Hmm, mom with prior convictions, who shouldn't have been using a gun, walked into a gun range she had been banned from, shot her kid, shot herself.

Nah, it's cool... guns save more lives than they take. Just ask our nation of well-educated and informed citizens.

Right. Especially since there's no other way she could have killed him! No one died before guns were invented.
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:26 am

So when are we going to be complaining about swords.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.

Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:31 am

Swords don't kill people, bubonic plague kills people!

Lorendel Ebonmist
Sojourner

Postby Lorendel Ebonmist » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:02 am

Gun Control has worked just so maaarvelously in DC.
[size=85]Projection makes perception. The world you see is what you give it, nothing more than that... it is a witness of your state of mind, the outside picture of an inward condition. As a man thinketh, so does he perceive. - Anonymous.
[Confuscious say Look and you shall see]
"Anyone can kill deities, cause plagues, or destroy organizations. It takes real skill to make them live on."
Varl[*]
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:15 pm

And the crime rate has fallen so beeeeeeeeautifully since they deregulated handguns.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:20 pm

Violent crime rates have fallen precipitously in the past 15 years or so. As far as I can tell there has not been very much additional gun regulation in that time period.

Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:15 pm

They legalized weapons in DC last year. Any data on that specifically?
- Ragorn
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:21 pm

Most recent data for D.C. is 2007. One year in a relatively small city is too small of a sample size anyway to make any meaningful conclusions.
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
avak
Sojourner

Postby avak » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:56 pm

I especially like you can go the pr0n route after you see a little blood and guts. Best of web.

Return to “T2 General Discussion Archive”