Does this thing still work

Life, the universe, and everything.
Forum rules
- No personal attacks against players or staff members - please be civil!
- No posting of mature images/links, keep content SFW. If it's NSFW, don't post it on these forums.
Clan Blindhammer
Sojourner

Does this thing still work

Postby Clan Blindhammer » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:38 pm

I can't believe I remembered my login AND password.

So whats up, folks.. :)
King Artikerus Blindhammer
---------------
Kiaransalee responds to your petition with 'I have no opinion, keeps me out of trouble.'
Malar responds to your petition with 'you die more than a morigroup'
Kossuth responds to your petition with 'please go away :P'
Rillifane responds to your petition with 'be the nance.... you are the nance... you are one with the nance...'
Pril
Sojourner

Re: Does this thing still work

Postby Pril » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:14 am

Oh not much. MUD is running on fumes. The gods that are around are doing their best to run it with 0 forger support. But still doing the best job they can considering that they can't move code into game. Dugmaren is building an army of area builder zombies (Annam, Silvanus, Callarduran, etc) and bringing new content to us that is fun but can't move procs in because there are no forgers and Shev has decided that even though Dugmaren is good enough to reboot the mud and write code for it and bring it over to test he isn't special enough to move the code to main. Basically Shev and Shar have Cyriced.

What's been going on with you?
The best of WTF statments of '06
--------------------------------------------------------
Danila group-says 'afk, machine gun in backyard started shooting cats'
Danila group-says 'afk a sec, 3 horned monkeys trying to steal hose'
Danila group-says 'afk, koala bear trying to mount my car'
Clan Blindhammer
Sojourner

Re: Does this thing still work

Postby Clan Blindhammer » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:28 am

Yeah its a bit of a shame. This game use to be a BEAST back in the day. Just seems to be on of those things that fade on you, and as you get too busy you don't care as much and things slip... it's definitely a shadow of it's former self.

I've been doing my work and sports thing, just moved. Thought I'd pop in and see what's up after (of all things) a penny-arcade.com posting reminded me of Moritheil, which reminded me of AIM where I use to talk to him at all hours of the day/night, which got me connected with Lilira and Ruxur/Maxler who got me reconnected to the forums and back to the mud. There are still some old guard evils on (and its a damn shame they're all playing goodies now).

Too bad there's nothing that seems that can be done for the game. Almost be a mercy to pull the plug on it, you know?
King Artikerus Blindhammer

---------------

Kiaransalee responds to your petition with 'I have no opinion, keeps me out of trouble.'

Malar responds to your petition with 'you die more than a morigroup'

Kossuth responds to your petition with 'please go away :P'

Rillifane responds to your petition with 'be the nance.... you are the nance... you are one with the nance...'

Return to “T2 General Discussion Archive”