Obama Adm. Guilty of Political and Racial Profiling

Life, the universe, and everything.
Forum rules
- No personal attacks against players or staff members - please be civil!
- No posting of mature images/links, keep content SFW. If it's NSFW, don't post it on these forums.
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Obama Adm. Guilty of Political and Racial Profiling

Postby teflor the ranger » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:09 am

http://www.boston.com/news/local/rhode_ ... le/?page=1

"From Woonsocket to Westerly, the troopers patrolling the nation’s smallest state are reporting all illegal immigrants they encounter, even on routine stops such as speeding, to US Immigration and Customs Enforcement, known as ICE."

Why sue Arizona instead of Rhode Island? When you're worried about how a state is going to vote.

It's similar to racial pandering to voters.... like here: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/06 ... political/

"I mean we were told, 'Drop the charges against the New Black Panther Party,'" Adams told Fox News, adding that political appointees Loretta King, acting head of the civil rights division, and Steve Rosenbaum, an attorney with the division since 2003, ordered the dismissal
kiryan
Sojourner

Re: Obama Adm. Guilty of Political and Racial Profiling

Postby kiryan » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:20 pm

I've been following this story for months now and I can't believe the feds just let them off with a slap on the wrist and claim justice was served.

Besides whether or not they were guilty of the voter intimidation charge, which they clearly were based on video recordings, there was clearly a hate crime perpetrated as well. These african americans were using racial epitheths and targetting people for abuse (and intimidation) based on their race. Then to top it off, the defendants didn't even f*king show up to court to face the charges... WTF?

One of the guys involved in this is a real peach. Theres a video/audio of him chastising a black man for dating a white woman, talking about how its going to be necessary to kill some white babies if black men are going to be free. How fast do you think my ass would end up in jail if I said the same about blacK people?

They should've been severely admonished for any of those facts alone, yet I guess thats what happens when you have a african american attorney general and an affrican american president paying African Americans back for the past sins of slavery and institutional racism and gwb.

Where are the obama apologists. Come on give us some justification on how this serves justice or how this wasn't racist.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:23 pm

teflor the ranger wrote:Why sue Arizona instead of Rhode Island?

Because Rhode Island isn't the one failing to secure their border and keep the darkies out?
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:57 pm

I don't get it. Its the federal government's job to secure the border... Arizona can't setup and run a customs or immigration center on the border and allow people into the USA, borders are under federal control.

They are sugin AZ because they don't want other states to follow suit, and its also a bit of usurping federal power. Feds are left with very little choice as AZ arrests illegal immigrants and turns them over to them. For years they've been just not arresting illegals, but now AZ is going to force the issue of enforcement. The Feds have to either deport them or release them and those individual decisions will be political fodder for a decade if AZ law is upheld. I do think think they will prevail against the feds on the immigration lawsuit, but I don't like states enforcing federal law (although technically I think they are enforcing a state law that reflects portions of the federal law).
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:24 pm

States can enforce any laws they see fit. They may not deport to foreign countries, but they can sentence people to jail.

Return to “T2 General Discussion Archive”