To the "Liberal" guys on here

Life, the universe, and everything.
Forum rules
- No personal attacks against players or staff members - please be civil!
- No posting of mature images/links, keep content SFW. If it's NSFW, don't post it on these forums.
Adriorn Darkcloak
Sojourner
Posts: 1292
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 7:11 pm

To the "Liberal" guys on here

Postby Adriorn Darkcloak » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:13 am

Man, I read some really fucking scary shit posted by Liberals on other blogs and news sources I read. I mean insane. Stuff that really makes me scared for my children knowing that there are actually people out there who think what I read on a daily basis elsewhere. People who violently defend Communism or communist leaders, violent anti-Americanism, hardcore wackos...true insanity...failed humans.

Thanks for not being them.

I pray you NEVER become them.
Corth
Sojourner
Posts: 6002
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2001 6:01 am
Location: NY, USA

Re: To the "Liberal" guys on here

Postby Corth » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:00 am

Wow, Sarvis is a moderate. Who could have imagined...
teflor the ranger
Sojourner
Posts: 3923
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 5:01 am
Location: Waterdeep

Re: To the "Liberal" guys on here

Postby teflor the ranger » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:17 pm

Everyone can find someone that makes them look like a moderate. You're just in trouble once you have to start reaching into mental health wards.
Sarvis
Sojourner
Posts: 6369
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Buffalo, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: To the "Liberal" guys on here

Postby Sarvis » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:24 pm

teflor the ranger wrote:Everyone can find someone that makes them look like a moderate. You're just in trouble once you have to start reaching into mental health wards.


I'm betting Teflor knows THAT from experience...
Ragorn
Sojourner
Posts: 4732
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2001 6:01 am

Re: To the "Liberal" guys on here

Postby Ragorn » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:53 pm

Adriorn Darkcloak wrote:Man, I read some really fucking scary shit posted by Liberals on other blogs and news sources I read. I mean insane. Stuff that really makes me scared for my children knowing that there are actually people out there who think what I read on a daily basis elsewhere. People who violently defend Communism or communist leaders, violent anti-Americanism, hardcore wackos...true insanity...failed humans.

Thanks for not being them.

I pray you NEVER become them.

We feel the same about you.

Thanks for not being completely batshit "vaccines are nanobots injected in you by the government" crazies.
teflor the ranger
Sojourner
Posts: 3923
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 5:01 am
Location: Waterdeep

Re: To the "Liberal" guys on here

Postby teflor the ranger » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:59 pm

Sarvis wrote:
teflor the ranger wrote:Everyone can find someone that makes them look like a moderate. You're just in trouble once you have to start reaching into mental health wards.


I'm betting Teflor knows THAT from experience...

Do you really think my views are on the fringe?
Sarvis
Sojourner
Posts: 6369
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Buffalo, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: To the "Liberal" guys on here

Postby Sarvis » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:09 pm

teflor the ranger wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
teflor the ranger wrote:Everyone can find someone that makes them look like a moderate. You're just in trouble once you have to start reaching into mental health wards.


I'm betting Teflor knows THAT from experience...

Do you really think my views are on the fringe?


No, I really think you're a troll that is spouting more and more insane crap to try and get a reaction.
Pril
Sojourner
Posts: 1834
Joined: Sat May 11, 2002 5:01 am

Re: To the "Liberal" guys on here

Postby Pril » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:57 pm

Sarvis wrote:
teflor the ranger wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
teflor the ranger wrote:Everyone can find someone that makes them look like a moderate. You're just in trouble once you have to start reaching into mental health wards.


I'm betting Teflor knows THAT from experience...

Do you really think my views are on the fringe?


No, I really think you're a troll that is spouting more and more insane crap to try and get a reaction.


Image
teflor the ranger
Sojourner
Posts: 3923
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 5:01 am
Location: Waterdeep

Re: To the "Liberal" guys on here

Postby teflor the ranger » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:10 am

Sarvis wrote:No, I really think you're a troll that is spouting more and more insane crap to try and get a reaction.

Yeah, but unfortunately, and you'll notice this every single time, that you go for the 'troll' insult first.
Disoputlip
Sojourner
Posts: 956
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2002 6:01 am
Location: Copenhagen

Re: To the "Liberal" guys on here

Postby Disoputlip » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:19 pm

The path from liberal to communist is extremely long. There are tons of middle ways. Incl. socialists.

I even think the path is longer on that side than on the conservative side where the path only goes from McCain to K.K.K.
Adriorn Darkcloak
Sojourner
Posts: 1292
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 7:11 pm

Re: To the "Liberal" guys on here

Postby Adriorn Darkcloak » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:16 pm

Disoputlip wrote:The path from liberal to communist is extremely long. There are tons of middle ways. Incl. socialists.

I even think the path is longer on that side than on the conservative side where the path only goes from McCain to K.K.K.


Ignorant statement.
Sarvis
Sojourner
Posts: 6369
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Buffalo, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: To the "Liberal" guys on here

Postby Sarvis » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Adriorn Darkcloak wrote:
Disoputlip wrote:The path from liberal to communist is extremely long. There are tons of middle ways. Incl. socialists.

I even think the path is longer on that side than on the conservative side where the path only goes from McCain to K.K.K.


Ignorant statement.


Yeah, he left out Fundies and the Westboro Baptist Church! :P
Sarvis
Sojourner
Posts: 6369
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Buffalo, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: To the "Liberal" guys on here

Postby Sarvis » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:22 pm

And then, there's this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLT66yJB ... r_embedded

Or is that Kiryan?
Ragorn
Sojourner
Posts: 4732
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2001 6:01 am

Re: To the "Liberal" guys on here

Postby Ragorn » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:57 pm

Is there any thread you two won't troll?

(sarvis and teflor)
Sarvis
Sojourner
Posts: 6369
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Buffalo, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: To the "Liberal" guys on here

Postby Sarvis » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:15 pm

There's a difference between trolling and joking around Rags...
teflor the ranger
Sojourner
Posts: 3923
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 5:01 am
Location: Waterdeep

Re: To the "Liberal" guys on here

Postby teflor the ranger » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:42 pm

The who what now?

Return to “T2 General Discussion Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests