transgender bathroom use

Life, the universe, and everything.
Forum rules
- No personal attacks against players or staff members - please be civil!
- No posting of mature images/links, keep content SFW. If it's NSFW, don't post it on these forums.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Re: transgender bathroom use

Postby Sarvis » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:57 pm

teflor the ranger wrote:
Sarvis wrote:For all your striving, you're still just an "ugly bag of mostly water." Any superiority you feel to others is purely an illusion.

Says the ugly bag of mostly water that doesn't put his own opinion on the equal level of another person and refuses to share all of his belongings with all people.

Hey now, I'm the commie sympathizer here... remember?
Adriorn Darkcloak
Sojourner

Postby Adriorn Darkcloak » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:47 am

Sarvis wrote:
Adriorn Darkcloak wrote:Sarvis:

Remember, there's a big difference between "All men are equal" and "All men are created equal". There's a big social and legal difference between those two terms/definitions. I like to think the Founding Fathers in their Neoclassic ways tended to be extremely specific with their choice of words.

The doctor practicing medicine for free in some poor African country and the rapist in Vermont were both created equally by God, and they might have the same legal rights, but they sure as hell aren't equal. The Bible is pretty specific about that distinction too. I'm supposed to treat both the same way, and try to be extra-loving towards my "enemies". The atheist family who is trying their best to educate their children well, and the two crazies who brought up transgenderism to their fucking 6TH GRADER are NOT equal. But, they do both get the same treatment under the blind eye of the law, as will the child.

I'll restate what I said earlier. Take the kid and put him/her under the care of actual parents, atheist or Catholic. He'll turn out much better than under these two dysfunctional loons.

Where in the article does it say the parents introduced this concept to the kid?

Let's say they didn't introduce it...let's say fostered it, or let's say supported it.

But more importantly, is that all you got from my reply, man? Nit-picking at one line, no mention, acknowledgment, or comment on any of the rest?
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:29 pm

Sarvis wrote:
teflor the ranger wrote:
Sarvis wrote:For all your striving, you're still just an "ugly bag of mostly water." Any superiority you feel to others is purely an illusion.

Says the ugly bag of mostly water that doesn't put his own opinion on the equal level of another person and refuses to share all of his belongings with all people.

Hey now, I'm the commie sympathizer here... remember?

It's more of a comment on your astounding level of hypocrisy that actually self-defeats a lot of your personal arguments.

Return to “T2 General Discussion Archive”