more transgender

Life, the universe, and everything.
Forum rules
- No personal attacks against players or staff members - please be civil!
- No posting of mature images/links, keep content SFW. If it's NSFW, don't post it on these forums.
kiryan
Sojourner

more transgender

Postby kiryan » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:00 am

Its a good thing that the court system just issued a world wide injunction against the discrimination gays face in the military because here comes another one.

A transgender woman (yes thats a man folks) is using the LPGA for gender discrimination. Finally, women can have real equality. No longer relegated to women only teams, they can now show us they are equal to men in every way.
Ragorn
Sojourner

Re: more transgender

Postby Ragorn » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:21 am

Is she post-op? Then she's not a man, by your own definition (dangly bits or inside bits?).

Oops, pwned.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:59 pm

I think it's great. The more things like this happen, the more women should want true equality with men -- or it will do away with boring women "sports". There's nothing worse than accidentally switching to a WNBA game and watching them flail around in the air like retarded fish for a rebound that almost always flies out of bounds. When they finally figure out there ARE, in fact, limitations to what they can do as a general population with respect to men, the faster we can all get back to not having to wait for the female fedex driver to get that 70lb package out of her truck. YOU'RE SLOWING DOWN MY PRODUCTIVITY, LADY! The man driver will just pick it up and bring it in. That is, of course, when she attempts it by herself; usually, the woman drivers will ask my floor guys for help, taking them away from the jobs they get paid for, rather than having to do the job she gets paid for.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:03 pm

my definition of a man vs a woman doesn't seem to apply to liberal thinking.

she is post op

kifle, how wonderfully misogynistic of you! there is hope
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:48 pm

kiryan wrote:my definition of a man vs a woman doesn't seem to apply to liberal thinking.

she is post op

kifle, how wonderfully misogynistic of you! there is hope

Lol, I wouldn't call it misogynistic unless you're using not using the word pejoratively :) I just understand natural differences, and attempts to ignore those are simply, well, ignorant and annoying. I'm all for pushing arbitrary boundaries; however, when the boundary is inherent in the subject, attempts are generally idiotic and an annoyance -- especially when the attempt is taken on by a group and given a voice...
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"

Return to “T2 General Discussion Archive”