So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

Life, the universe, and everything.
Forum rules
- No personal attacks against players or staff members - please be civil!
- No posting of mature images/links, keep content SFW. If it's NSFW, don't post it on these forums.
Ragorn
Sojourner

Re: So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

Postby Ragorn » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Dugmaren wrote:It's a draconian over reaction and terribly handled to put a few day time out on a forum that's degenerated into pointless name calling and slander hey? And then splitting the forums after getting repeated requests to do so... I'll feel bad in a minute here. Don't hold your breath for an apology.

Dug

Is that a minute American? Cause I don't want to be cheated.

Look, horrible Canada jokes are all I've got.

Also, I completely support splitting the forums, don't particularly give a rat's ass what the flaming/trolling thread is called, just saved 15% by switching to Geico, and had Subway for dinner last night. Srsly, srs forum is srs bsns.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:03 pm

Dugmaren wrote:It's a draconian over reaction and terribly handled to put a few day time out on a forum that's degenerated into pointless name calling and slander hey? And then splitting the forums after getting repeated requests to do so... I'll feel bad in a minute here. Don't hold your breath for an apology.

Dug

yes it is a draconian overreaction. you completely locked out the forum for all users and sent us all to our room for doing what we obviously enjoy and have done everday for months/years. There was no advance notice that a new standard was about to be enforced and no discussion. You simply did whatever you wanted to achieve the objective you decided upon.

splitting the forums was the only real remedy once you decided this is how you were going to moderate General.

lol you think I'm stupid, I'm not expecting an apology, if you were inclined you would've already done it on your own volition. I was baiting you hoping you'll expose yourself as being unfit to exercise power.
Teflor Lyorian
Sojourner

Postby Teflor Lyorian » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:56 pm

Kiryan, you're a totalitarianist. You don't think anyone's fit to exercise power unless they do it exactly your way (or nearly). Am I wrong?
"You see, the devil haunts a hungry man.
If you don’t wanna join him, you got to beat him."
- Kris Kristofferson (To Beat the Devil)

Return to “T2 General Discussion Archive”