a pair of burnt demonhide leggings

For discussion of all area related issues - stats, new zones, quest issues, etc.
Adriorn Darkcloak
Sojourner

a pair of burnt demonhide leggings

Postby Adriorn Darkcloak » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:10 pm

Two comments and suggestions:

#1. Greaves from smoke invasion are better, period. One item is hard to get, the other rare and also not that easy to get. A small upgrade would work wonders for this currently useless item that is so limited class-wise.

#2. If no upgrade is seen as plausible, then make the questmob not be rareload. And not just rareload, but retardedly rareload for such a limited and restricted item. I've seen him once ever, and before I started looking for him. There are MUCH better quests in DS that don't have a rareload quest mob.

Thanks.
spunionring
Sojourner

Re: a pair of burnt demonhide leggings

Postby spunionring » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:07 am

wow, those could be some cool antipaladin leggings. cool idea for a quest reward!

but, yeah as an anti i would opt for the damroll and equivalent ac from djinni greaves.
Delmair Aamoren
Sojourner

Re: a pair of burnt demonhide leggings

Postby Delmair Aamoren » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:46 pm

I must say, i do agree that an upgrade would be splendid, especially since the quest is rediculously rare. Not sure how the numbers add up, but this is just one item in a laundry list of warrior/anti gear that needs an overhaul. Though i must say, the +2 MR is kinda fun to see pop some extra ansi spam into combat.

Del

Return to “T2 Areas Discussion Archive”