Jotunheim Invasion

For discussion of all area related issues - stats, new zones, quest issues, etc.
Dugmaren
Staff Member - Areas

Jotunheim Invasion

Postby Dugmaren » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:02 am

Adjustment preliminary thoughts -

1. Glammad needs a bigger crew, more giants, and atleast 1-2 clerics.
2. Glammad shouldn't summon every damn giant in the grid. I'm thinking maybe upper grid giants only.
3. Sirthon needs a bigger crew, more efreeti, probably clerics/casters.
4. There needs to be some reason to fight through the grid.. it's fun for an hour or 2 atleast :)
5. Loki / Thrym / Mage camp are fine as is.

Dug
grundar
Sojourner

Re: Jotunheim Invasion

Postby grundar » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:07 pm

4. exp counts? seriously tho about the only reason i'd spend some time killing giants in grid that are not summoned is if say a new hidden item got loaded on a random beard (who unless i'm wrong dont lure so that means killing more giants than just the beards) upgrade ice bracer and dump it on one of the lower grid beards hidden so its not easily found.

about this bracer: its ac and hps are horrid for an invasion item and it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever that it would be in vault/loki fight since loki wouldnt need pfc, nor most of his crew with him being _a damned frost giant_ so that could be your fix. hell it even gives an activity for a second group going into jot invasion to do if first group skipped it due to lack of time.

aside from that suggestion i have no others, i think you've got it with those.
Dugmaren
Staff Member - Areas

Re: Jotunheim Invasion

Postby Dugmaren » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:30 am

Invasion revised, comments welcome after it moves in.

Return to “T2 Areas Discussion Archive”