RE: Lich proc

For discussion of all area related issues - stats, new zones, quest issues, etc.
Tasan
Sojourner

RE: Lich proc

Postby Tasan » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

I think it's about time you guys got away from the inherently ridiculous setbit to -5 hitpoints proc and changed it to be something more "toril 2.0"-ish.

Make it a constitution-based save and then make it do moblevel damage +- 20 to con for a duration based on moblevel.

60th level Paracs = 40+-20 con for anyone it procs on, that's going to ruin your day against most areas, but isn't quite the instant death sentence it generally becomes(spells of protection/very good group members not withstanding).

!!x
Danahg tells you 'yeah, luckily i kept most of it in my mouth and nasal membranes, ugh'

Dlur group-says 'I have a dead horse that I'm dragging down the shaft with my 4 corpses. Anyone want to help me beat it?'

Calladuran: There are other games to play if you want to play with yourself.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Re: RE: Lich proc

Postby Thilindel » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:14 pm

They need a proc as follows: Setbit char Thilindel class illusionist

That'd teach those damned -5's But it's about as pointless as the mobs casting where store owners are so stupidly powerful, they can keep players from even casting, but let mobs cast, nonetheless. Or how players' area spells get the 'x is outside of the blast!' for their targets, yet mobs ALWAYS hit their room targets. Or how even level 15 mobs hardly fail their skills vs. players having to spam spam spam like good little puppets to gain such skills. Oh wait, I digress. . .or did I ?
Grundar tells you 'I took on the entire football team once. The only reason my mom knew later was because I had a runny nose'
flib
Sojourner

Re: RE: Lich proc

Postby flib » Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:04 am

shrug, I kinda like insta death procs.. it's like the thrym freeze proc.. it sucks when it happens to you but it's funny as crap when it happens to someone else.

Return to “T2 Areas Discussion Archive”