XP Quests

For discussion of all area related issues - stats, new zones, quest issues, etc.
Dugmaren
Staff Member - Areas

XP Quests

Postby Dugmaren » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:00 pm

In the next couple iterations of the Keprum quest I'm going to be adding some "training" and other forms of XP quests. Ideally I'd like to have quests for all levels of players, and reward significant amounts of XP for their completion. (without the ability of farming the level 50 quests to power-level your alts btw)

Several people have begun building quests and smaller zones to add to the world so I thought I'd open this up to anyone interested as well. I'm reachable by email (dugmaren.toril@gmail.com), mmail, or tell.

Dugmaren
Thilindel
Sojourner

Re: XP Quests

Postby Thilindel » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:59 pm

I miss how kerns had xp for parts of of the quest. Until Eilistraee allowed double xp, which is fully awesome, there's no escaping what has always been called a grind. Is it all that bad just to cut the xp tables anyway? You don't gain playability from repeatedly nuking a small zonelet of xp, you gain playability from zoning and other good stuffs. Stuffs that's fun and not coined, 'grind.'
Grundar tells you 'I took on the entire football team once. The only reason my mom knew later was because I had a runny nose'

Return to “T2 Areas Discussion Archive”