nature xp areas

For discussion of all area related issues - stats, new zones, quest issues, etc.
watashi420
Sojourner

nature xp areas

Postby watashi420 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:11 pm

I am leveling a druid, and the new trophy system is killing my choices for xp thats in a nature room. i am 36 and have enough of a trophy from the mobs i can kill in druid grove that they give me nothing (thats 0% tnl at around 10% trophy) so any suggestions for nature xp? someone suggested druid sanctuary with a tank. any help is appreciated

bizibobble
Malia
Sojourner

Re: nature xp areas

Postby Malia » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:09 pm

Druid Grove, Druid sanctuary are probably both solid options for you. There are mobs in both areas that you can kill at your lvl for some decent exp.

Squirrels in Druid grove, and couple of the elves in Druid sanctuary.

I'm told Serene forest is good nature exp too but i dont know first hand... but tossing it out there anyways.

Darktree might have some nature rooms too but not 100% sure never tried to exp a druid there.
Dugmaren mutters in a surly voice 'Got any new strategy or going to continue with the "throw bodies at them til they get bored"? '

Dranth group-says 'i started drinkin when i found out galzar would be here'

Nerox says 'careful she goes from 0 to bitch in .00000001 seconds'

Mugo ASSOC:: 'ah got it on my gaytimer now :P'
grundar
Sojourner

Re: nature xp areas

Postby grundar » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:33 am

Lizard marsh's snakes are great exp in the 30s range then there's crocs and turtles all pretty decent.
Thilindel on Irony: Glibble GCC: 'stupid assed whiners'

Return to “T2 Areas Discussion Archive”