- Added new ability delay system which can be used for spells or skills.
- New command: recharge. This displays the recharge status of all current ability delays.
- Added a new type of scroll that cannot be cast, but can be "read" to gain knowledge of the spell, similar to how quest spells work.
- Righteous Might: New 9th circle cleric spell, check helpfile for details.
- Divine Power: New 4th circle cleric spell, check helpfile for details.
- New toggle: RESCUE-ASSIST. Toggling this on will make your character stay in combat when rescued.
- Vitality: raised the duration on this spell by 50%.
Both Divine Power and Righteous might come with delays on how often they can be cast, utilizing the new ability delay system. They are also both not scribable at your guildmaster, but must be collected on readable scrolls. Once you find these scrolls and are of the appropriate class/level, use "read <scroll name here>" to permanently learn the spells. After that point, you may pray the spells at any time. Try looking in a bustling city by the sea for Divine Power, and a realm beyond the skies for Righteous Might.
Existing abilities that have delays assosicated with them - lore, assassinate, etc - have not been moved over to the new system yet, only the new spells. I will move them over after any issues are ironed out.
Also, please note that all of these features (ability delays, readable scrolls, and both spells specifically) are taken from 2.0 and have been introduced as both a preview and a way to test new concepts on the current MUD. All aspects of these changes are open to tweaking, so please don't hesitate to leave feedback in this thread or another.