- Weapon Enchantments: Enchantments have been updated to allow much more flexibility and customization. All enchantments can now have their damage and frequency modified by a percentage on each weapon they're used on. The new system also allows for more utility type enchantments and supports adjusting the saving throw and durations of those effects.
- Brilliant enchantment: This enchantment has a chance to blind the target.
- Thundering enchantment: This enchantment can stun the target.
- Force enchantment: This enchantment can knock the target to the ground regardless of their size.
- New weapons: Three new weapons have been added to various zones to demonstrate the new enchantment types.
- Existing two-handed weapons: The existing two-handed enchantment weapons have had their enchantments upgraded.
- Identify: This spell will now show the new enchantment modifiers.
- Warm undead: Undead will no longer show as heat sources.
Please feel free to discuss the changes and ask questions below.
New Enchantment Stats
Example enchantment identify output:
Code: Select all
Type: Shocking Damage: 100% Frequency: 100% Modifier: 0 Duration: 0
- Type : This is the name of the enchantment type.
- Damage : The modifier applied to the base damage. 200% = double damage, 50% = half damage, etc.
- Frequency: The percent that the enchantment will fire when it is checked. A 33% frequency icy burst will have a 33% chance to fire every crit.
- Modifier : Generic modifier to the enchantment. In existing enchantments it is used to determine the saving throw modifier. A negative number makes it harder to save against, a positive makes it easier to save against.
- Duration : The length of the time the effect of the enchantment lasts, typically in seconds.