Halloween 2010

Role Playing discussion related to God run quests and existing theme within zones.

Moderator: RPQ Moderators

Psilofyr
Staff Member - Quests

Halloween 2010

Postby Psilofyr » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:04 pm

Greetings ghouls and ghoulettes,

Halloween is almost upon us, so grab your favorite costumes and candy bags and get ready for tricks and treats! RPQ will be running a number of activities on the weekend of October 30th-31st including a special zoning event on Saturday afternoon and trick or treating on Sunday like in years past.

We will post more info as the days tick down to Halloween, so stay tuned for details.

Happy Halloween
Nilan
Sojourner

Re: Halloween 2010

Postby Nilan » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:46 pm

Hi,

Is this for evils or just goodie raced people. Or will there be a zone adventure for both evils and goods?

Let me know
I work Saturdays but will try my best to be there.

Nilan
Psilofyr
Staff Member - Quests

Postby Psilofyr » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:05 pm

The zone event isn't limited to either side though normal grouping restrictions will apply. A number of other activities will also be taking place over the course of the weekend that anyone can come check out and enjoy. Happy Halloween!
Psilofyr
Staff Member - Quests

Postby Psilofyr » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:10 am

Apologizes for the delay in details!

A special zoning event will be available on Saturday starting at about 10:30 PST. This will be available all day until it is completed and is aimed for a zoning group, so be prepared for a little bit of bloodshed. We'll announce in game, likely over GCC, when its available and how to find it.

Trick or Treating will start late Saturday evening some time and continue on through Sunday.

And finally, we'll be hiding various tricks and treats on mobs throughout the mud over the course of the weekend - happy hunting!
Malia
Sojourner

Postby Malia » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:22 am

The event was alot of fun. Thanks for all the hard work and the people that came out to enjoy this.

Psilofyr wrote: so be prepared for a little bit of bloodshed.

Sure glad it was the spiders blood and not ours! Cackle
Dugmaren mutters in a surly voice 'Got any new strategy or going to continue with the "throw bodies at them til they get bored"? '

Dranth group-says 'i started drinkin when i found out galzar would be here'

Nerox says 'careful she goes from 0 to bitch in .00000001 seconds'

Mugo ASSOC:: 'ah got it on my gaytimer now :P'

Return to “T2 RPQ Discussion”