This is one thing I've been ranting about forever

Minimum moderation and heated debates.
kiryan
Sojourner

This is one thing I've been ranting about forever

Postby kiryan » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:18 pm

Glad to see it in print.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/10/ ... om-speech/

"Liberals don't think they have any politics. They think they are in a state of nature. Only those who disagree with them are unnatural."
They are desperate and dangerous, astonishingly reckless in their attacks on the majority of Americans who commit the secular sin of disagreement.
Faced with massive public resistance to their demands for conformity, President Obama and his religious-like acolytes have given up trying to persuade skeptics. They are reduced to trying to crush dissent.

To them, resistance is heresy, and must be eliminated.

They are not embarrassed by the obvious double standards they are embracing or the false claims they are peddling. They are, as my friend observed, incapable of recognizing as legitimate any view but their own, so the end justifies the means.
..he crisscrosses the country in fear-monger mode... (no they aren't talking about bush, this is obama)
He and other NPR analysts and correspondents routinely express opinions that favor Democrats.

He was fired because he expressed an inconvenient opinion -- that he and many Americans often associate Muslims with terrorists. And he did it on Fox News, the antichrist to the church of the left.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Re: This is one thing I've been ranting about forever

Postby Sarvis » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:21 pm

Back to the "top" of your game, I see. Are we supposed to be surprised that Fox News printed an article you agree with? They are your God after all. They tell you what to believe, and you parrot it back at us.
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:25 pm

Image of poop removed. -- Shev
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Wonderful.
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:13 pm

The only thing classier than a Republican... :roll:
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Disoputlip
Sojourner

Postby Disoputlip » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:57 pm

Jake, you can easily ruin my use of this forum by posting NSFW inline content.

I sort of like the political debates. Would prefer it with less name calling, but what.

But, keep inlining pictures like that to make me stop using the forum.

Return to “Current Events & Politics”