birthrape, yo its a serious issue

Minimum moderation and heated debates.
kiryan
Sojourner

birthrape, yo its a serious issue

Postby kiryan » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:33 pm

http://thestir.cafemom.com/baby/112145/ ... pe_is_real

On 2 occasions I was personally forced to endure the birth rape of my wife. I left the room for the first baby (male nurse), but I was forced into being there for the 2nd and 3rd one (cuz the nurses were really cute). I was severely traumatized and I will be needing government provided therapy, you know like going to lots of strip joints and lesbian sex parties to get over this.

Fortunately, my wife took it a lot better than I did.

Please let this thread be a sharing place for people who are suffering from birth rape. Especially share stories about hot nurses.
Teflor Lyorian
Sojourner

Re: birthrape, yo its a serious issue

Postby Teflor Lyorian » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:01 am

kiryan wrote:I will be needing government provided therapy, you know like going to lots of strip joints and lesbian sex parties to get over this.

Lucky for you, Kiryan, this comes standard with any government welfare debit card! (Note: I may seem to be kidding, but I'm actually quite serious.)
"You see, the devil haunts a hungry man.
If you don’t wanna join him, you got to beat him."
- Kris Kristofferson (To Beat the Devil)
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:11 am

If I ever see you again, I'm going to punch you for posting that, Kiryan. I honestly thought it was something similar to "the onion" articles. I'm half tempted to believe it still is. Seriously? Birth Rape? Are you fucking kidding me?

My birth stories are boring, I fell asleep during labor and woke up for the birth. I'm not proud of it, but damn was I tired.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:43 pm

All part of the Republicans' plan to redefine rape?
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:36 pm

you're welcome.

now you know I feel about transgenders feelings.
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:03 pm

I was sleep raped last night. I was just laying there, in my birthday suit as usual, and all of a sudden the blankets started touching my penis. I said no, and turned away, but the matress started in on me! All of a sudden, I felt like I was trapped into providing these things with some sick sexual fantasy. No matter how loudly I said no, they just kept touching me -- on on my ass, one on my penis. I was scared and couldn't move. If any one of you has been a victim of sleep rape, we should form a support group. My recent gangrape has me on edge, and I haven't been able to sleep since.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:22 pm

I feel your pain. We need to declare with one unified voice that any form of RAPE is absolutely unacceptable.
Teflor Lyorian
Sojourner

Postby Teflor Lyorian » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:40 am

Kifle wrote:I was sleep raped last night. I was just laying there, in my birthday suit as usual, and all of a sudden the blankets started touching my penis. I said no, and turned away, but the matress started in on me! All of a sudden, I felt like I was trapped into providing these things with some sick sexual fantasy. No matter how loudly I said no, they just kept touching me -- on on my ass, one on my penis. I was scared and couldn't move. If any one of you has been a victim of sleep rape, we should form a support group. My recent gangrape has me on edge, and I haven't been able to sleep since.

Whatever you do, stay away from the Discount Mattress Barn! Just say no!
"You see, the devil haunts a hungry man.
If you don’t wanna join him, you got to beat him."
- Kris Kristofferson (To Beat the Devil)

Return to “Current Events & Politics”