The Sarah Palin emails

Minimum moderation and heated debates.
kiryan
Sojourner

The Sarah Palin emails

Postby kiryan » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:08 pm

Neither of these are particularly good sources of information and I haven't personally read any of her emails... but so far, it sounds like these emails portray Sarah Palin as a disciplined person with tremendous amounts of integrity and far from the "bimbo" persona pushed by the liberal media, a very intelligent and effective communicator on par with business executives.

Really, did you guys honestly think she was some kind of buffoon who bought a ticket for the governor's mansion lottery? No wonder your so scared of her and have to push a narrative thats an outright lie. You know like the "gay girl in damascus". Some liberal in georgia pretending to be a gay girl in Syria to stir up activist outrage. All a bunch of lies. (http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle ... story.html)

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/tobyh ... tagonists/

http://weirdnews.aol.com/2011/06/13/sar ... 74790.html
Sarvis
Sojourner

Re: The Sarah Palin emails

Postby Sarvis » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:25 pm

kiryan wrote:Neither of these are particularly good sources of information

Well if you're going to base your entire ideology on that then I guess you must be right!
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Hey I was upfront about the quality of the sources and I'll also add the lack of liberal attack articles following the release as further evidence... The emails were just released within the last week. If you actually read the articles, you might also note that the guy who evaluated her communication style is pretty well credentialed.

Sure its not outright vindication that Palin is "smart" or at least not a baboon, but if these early reports are accurate and the liberal media continues to fail to find anything, (they even crowsourced it obviously because they couldn't find anything quickly), it should raise her standing. It won't, but it should.
Teflor Lyorian
Sojourner

Postby Teflor Lyorian » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:09 pm

When anyone talks for long enough, stupid stuff will fall out of their mouths.

The media has been relentless in their coverage of Sarah Palin, I believe with the intent of destroying her, similar in the way they covered Clinton. The media wanted humility from the Clinton campaign, in addition to more involvement of Bill Clinton. Simply put, the mainstream media is incredibly sexist and hates the idea of a woman being in charge.

That would be an opinion, for those too stupid to read.
"You see, the devil haunts a hungry man.
If you don’t wanna join him, you got to beat him."
- Kris Kristofferson (To Beat the Devil)
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:57 pm

She came off as a nice enough person in the emails. It doesn't look like she becomes a witch once the tv cameras are turned off. Quite frankly if you take 25,000 emails from anyone you will likely find some interesting tidbits. The fact that there really isn't much to talk about here is in and of itself interesting.
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.

Return to “Current Events & Politics”