Hello Thread

General discussion for all things not MUD-related.
Jado
Sojourner

Hello Thread

Postby Jado » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:14 am

I didn't see a 'getting to know you' or 'self intro' thread so I guess I'll just put this out as its own thing.

Hi, I'm new to this game but I play quite a lot of (read: too much) MMOs and I've played a few text games in the past; I think of them as MMO-lite and fun in an a different way. I'm a big fan (read: hopeless nerd) of AD&D in particular and both the scifi and fantasy genres in general. I also wanted to shout-out Nilan and Gurru for being extra (in a good way) friendly, helpful and welcoming.

If you see me on pls say hi; sometimes I feel like the only person checking the game out, and I always definitely feel like the only newb. I go by Jado in most games but if you want to tag me as my character name that's fine as well. Right now I'm dithering a little between playing a gnome or an elf (I usually play mages, clerics and druids in that order). I say dithering a little because I've probably spent 36x as much time on my elf druid so...

Being an AD&D fan (*nerd) I'll more than likely be posting fanfic here and I welcome brutally honest criticism. I'll also be reading through anything you guys have posted in the past.

Thanks, and hopefully I'll see some of you in game.

--- Jado

[Edit: I should also say that I am AFK a LOT. I usually leave the laptop running unless no one will be home for a day or more]
nilanstabby
Sojourner

Re: Hello Thread

Postby nilanstabby » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:44 pm

Hi Jado,

It has been great fun helping and getting to know ya. Hope to see you online for more fun.

Looking forward to one day adventuring with ya.

Just watch your back elf *wink*

Hope you enjoy the game as much as we do and if ya need help or wanna chat ya know where to find me :)

-Nilan

Return to “OOC: General Discussion”