Coins stored in containers

Archive of the Sojourn3 Gameplay Discussion Forum.
Vlazik
Sojourner

Coins stored in containers

Postby Vlazik » Sun Apr 01, 2001 2:58 pm

I have noticed that storing coins in containers does not reduce your carried weight all that much if at all. I remember on Soj2 they used to weigh nothing inside a container, however I belive this was changed I can't remember. I think the weight of coins is too high though (just personal opinion here).

As well, when I put an extreme amount of coins in my backpack (enough to make me immobile) I was then unable to take them out of the backpack. The only way I was able to retrieve the coins was to give the backpack to an ogre. I am not sure if this is a bug or not, but I think it needs looking into.

Vlazik
Braggo
Sojourner

Postby Braggo » Sun Apr 01, 2001 5:06 pm

Who was the ogre? Image

------------------
Braggo Boulderbasher
izarek
Sojourner

Postby izarek » Sun Apr 01, 2001 7:38 pm

another bug related to coins in bags. once i went to the bank in S. WD to deposit my heavy load of coins and when i typed 'score' it said they were in my bag, as they were supposed to be. however, i couldnt get them outta there. i checked my inventory and they were in my inventory. so when i tried to deposit them, it said i didnt have them. i checked score again and it said they were still in my bag. i typed drop coins and then picked them up again and it was fixed. just so ya know...

Izzy
Vlazik
Sojourner

Postby Vlazik » Sun Apr 01, 2001 7:56 pm

Hehe ..I wonder Braggo Image Thanks again btw Image

Vlazik
Yarthra
Sojourner

Postby Yarthra » Sun Apr 01, 2001 8:05 pm

talking about coins in bags.. I had some coins in my backpack yesterday. had saved while they were in it. Mud crashed, logged back on and they were then listed as carried.. they weren't in my backpack but were carried.. didn't know if that's a new change or not???
just something to check on Image

Return to “S3 Gameplay Discussion Archive”