Cleric Feedback

Archive of the Sojourn3 Gameplay Discussion Forum.
Tinnel
Sojourner

Cleric Feedback

Postby Tinnel » Thu May 10, 2001 6:15 am

Here's what I see, and some of this I assume covers casters in general.

Casting time:
It's possible that I already know the answer to this but if not, it's maybe buggy. When I start a spell at ******* and the next tick it just blurts out the spell is that a succesful quick chant? And if it's not what is Sojourns interpretation of a quick chant and how does it actuate.

Casting failure:
3rd circle out of 20 cure critic casted 12 failed. I'm hoping that is a skill problem of my own, if others are experiencing it it may be a problem.

Spell Messages:
Gargauth said he had it in the bag but I'll mention it. Some have messages, some have good messages, Image and some have none. Image

And lastly what is casting time dependent on? I'm having this feeling it's int which I allowed myself to take a hit on for stats. Heh, if so I need a pink veil FAST. Image

That's all, thanks.

Hamibugan/Tinnel
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Fri May 11, 2001 3:34 am

I think casting time for clerics is based on Wisdom, but Int helps a litle also.

As for Quick Chant, it should cut the casting time in half or so depending on the skill level from what I understand. QC is checked for before the **** is shown.. so a spell that normally is 6 starts should start at 3 stars for a QC.

Something I noticed.. sometimes you will see the casting progression (stars dropping) and sometimes you'll only see the beginning of the spell, then nothing for a bit until it casts.

Spell messages.. yeah, a few don't have anything.

Return to “S3 Gameplay Discussion Archive”