Is this a bug or flawed design? (justice)

Archive of the Sojourn3 Gameplay Discussion Forum.
Cardolan
Sojourner

Is this a bug or flawed design? (justice)

Postby Cardolan » Thu Feb 07, 2002 4:23 pm

I very seriously wounded a salesman in a room NOWHERE near any guards, etc., the salesman fled, and I went on my merry way.

The salesman came along, caught up with me conveniently just as I was walking through Market Square (a good distance away from where I wounded him, mind you, and he was at awful)

Now are you gonna tell me that salesman have TRACK, or are you gonna try to tell me that a mob at awful wandered all the way back to Market Square at JUST the right time?

I have to know.

--
Garal

[This message has been edited by Cardolan (edited 02-07-2002).]
Wargo
Sojourner

Postby Wargo » Thu Feb 07, 2002 4:51 pm

The salesman fled and reported your crime and was on his way back when met up with you again. Why don't you visit the WD judge and see if the price on your head has been raised?

Yssilk
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Thu Feb 07, 2002 5:13 pm

I wondered if salesmen have track, I had one follow me for several rooms, every time I togged follow and walked into another room, he came in after me and started following, even when I had follow togged off.
Cardolan
Sojourner

Postby Cardolan » Thu Feb 07, 2002 5:37 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Wargo:
<B>The salesman fled and reported your crime and was on his way back when met up with you again. Why don't you visit the WD judge and see if the price on your head has been raised?

Yssilk</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice idea, but when the salesman followed me up to Market Square, the elites killed me. I seriously doubt there's anything worth bothering the judge about.

--
G

Return to “S3 Gameplay Discussion Archive”