Areas wish list

Archive of the Sojourn3 Gameplay Discussion Forum.

Areas wish list

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 12, 2002 8:30 pm

This is a once in a lifetime kinda thing!! :P

Please no wise-cracks or obviously stupidly uber suggestions.

What as players would you like to see for objects? I want your input, so as to influence what may be coming in the future.

I am asking for all levels of experience, so don't limit suggestions to 50th level characters only.

------------------
Kelemvor - God of the Dead, and Cemeteries
Areas Wank
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Wed Jun 12, 2002 8:41 pm

I'd like to see items just like the top of the line items, the ones that everybody seems to migrate towards, offered with different names and quests. Something like that would widen the RP potential for players and everybody wouldn't be wearing the same cookie-cutter gear set.

Dreaming, I must be dreaming...
Galkar
Sojourner

Postby Galkar » Wed Jun 12, 2002 8:47 pm

Maybe some different styles of boots, things with same stats as shiny goldens, or fire giant boots, but different names. Possibly more leg and arm gear. Some more about body wear, bodycloak, new pack, something like that. And maybe a new neck item, cloak or necklace.

I'm speaking from a mid level viewpoint, btw.

------------------
vynigumba
Sojourner

Postby vynigumba » Wed Jun 12, 2002 8:48 pm

For what i see there is enough uber equip in the game already.

I would say it needs more one-shot items such as powerful potions, scrolls, wands and such. They should be quite powerful and give you an edge in case of emergency..... something you would like to use only if you know they have a chance to really turn a bad defeat into something less painful..
Jegzed
Sojourner

Postby Jegzed » Wed Jun 12, 2002 8:59 pm

Evil version of ice-bear boots.

Evil warriors simply lack !uber or super-rare pfc eq.

------------------
/Jegzed - Sorcere Master - Crimson Coalition
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Wed Jun 12, 2002 9:05 pm

I want to see less gear with !evilrace and !goodrace flags on it.

More gear for humans only!

------------------
-Yayaril
Jurdex
Sojourner

Postby Jurdex » Wed Jun 12, 2002 9:32 pm

Ice Bear Boots aren't pfc.

Don't know if you meant that they were or not, so I figured I'd just throw that out there.

Dornax
Jurdex

------------------
The Raven of Wisdom

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
"My Honor is My Life"
oteb
Sojourner

Postby oteb » Wed Jun 12, 2002 10:08 pm

Mageable gloves. We are all running with either talons or ogrehides.
Whole mud is running in psilks.
Not uber mageable leggings. Not many of them.
Xebes
Sojourner

Postby Xebes » Wed Jun 12, 2002 10:59 pm

Procs on items other than weapons.(called procs are AWESOME imo)

To go along with the above, items that affect all in the room, not just the wearer. Could be something as simple as a 1/week proc cure light/serious on all in the room or the like. Not too uber, but fun and useful especially for midlevels.

+luck/karma items.

More fullbody/fullhead equipment.

Objects that mobs can use when they are fighting you... I always found it interesting when fighting a mob that was wielding a proccing sword or some such.

Mutable items (items which can change shape/description/stats every so often... perhaps at random. Could get interesting?)

Items with not necessarily all positive effects... for example the 2h gith longsword that can summon the knight to whoop on you. Everything shouldn't be cuddly, cozy, and safe to use. :-)

------------------
-<(#)>- Xebes makes your heart start to race REAL FAST!
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Thu Jun 13, 2002 12:32 am

In general, less align/race/class restrictions. Sometimes they make sense (for instance, if an item is so vile that good people would cringe, or an item that is sized too big or too small for certain races) but too often its done to justify putting stats on an item that it doesn't deserve.

Generally, hitters will always want more items with hps and hit or dmg. Also, its relatively easy for casters to get !summon and almost impossible for hitters. A !summon item with hit/dmg on it could be one of those huge quest rewards or for defeating a fight that is around jabber/Q difficulty.

More specifically, from the perspective of someone who only knows mage eq:

1)gloves 15hps +9str
2)prot gas, lightning, or acid items with hitpoints
3)MR items
4) different options for sense life than just head and eye items.
5) items with di/dm and hps(this one restricted to mages only)
6) give the troll king his tooth back.

Corth

------------------
Goddamned slippery mage.
izarek
Sojourner

Postby izarek » Thu Jun 13, 2002 2:04 am

more pfc, pfa eq

more than 1 proc bow....they dont have to be uber with multiple procs.

some decent mid level eyepatches and armwear...caster and hitter

more max con, max dex, max wis eq

And most of all...please make windsong quest items different from silver bands so ppl will stop claiming them for their 2nd frickin silver bands on their damn alts so old non l33t rangers like me can fianally complete windsong and stop hearing, 'You still dont have windsong?!?' from ppl.

------------------
Izarek / Raevithar / Fyzzlroo
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Thu Jun 13, 2002 4:10 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by izarek:
<B>And most of all...please make windsong quest items different from silver bands so ppl will stop claiming them for their 2nd frickin silver bands on their damn alts so old non l33t rangers like me can fianally complete windsong and stop hearing, 'You still dont have windsong?!?' from ppl.

</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Idea: lead quartz and claim the scale. it isn't hard. it can be done with 3 people if needed. you only have to do it once. windsong isn't even the strongest ranger weapon either :/

------------------
Dartan group-says 'Malacar I'm going to dropkick you for starting that omg Ymir thing'
Kolma2
Sojourner

Postby Kolma2 » Thu Jun 13, 2002 4:17 am

We got items in the game that have class, race, gender, and/or alignment restrictions already.

How about eq with stat restrictions?

A sword of great power of only the mightiest of strength will be able to wield it deftly?

A body armor only the strongest of constitution (100?) can withstand the magical properties that binds it..any less it will surely and gradually crush and cause internal bleeding to those who wear it.

So on..and so forth..
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Thu Jun 13, 2002 4:19 am

I would like to see all the EXTREMELY hard quests that I've done have balanced gear. Why does oakvale and lurkwood rewards have such crap stats compared to uncommon things like seashell necklaces.

------------------
Dartan group-says 'Malacar I'm going to dropkick you for starting that omg Ymir thing'
Dlur
Sojourner

Postby Dlur » Thu Jun 13, 2002 4:24 am

- A wider variety of mage handwear. +hps +str would be good. Maybe a pfc or pfa bit here as well.

- A wider variety of caster eyewear. Right now it's basically either psilk, turtleshell, or raven feather. Not much else out there. Something with DI, DM, or Infra would be nice also. Also more goggles/eye pieces instead of eyepatches always. We're not all pirates like Touk.

- More mage legging options on the mid-level range. There's a couple of nice high level uber items like tauts and basilik, but not much for neutral mages to wear before those two are available.

- More potions, staves, wands, scrolls. It would be cool to see a wider variety of these in the game. Put some really good ones in hard to reach areas. I still don't see why the potions in SF were downgraded, it's a hard zone now.

- On the high level end, make different looking items with the same or slight variations of stats. Try to avoid the cookie-cutter look. I realize that it's hard to balance two identical items from two different zones so that you don't have one that's easier than the other, but it's worth a try.

- Agree with Corth about the Troll King's tooth. How many do you really think there'd be in the game of these? Make it tough to farm them so they're only used in emergencies.

- More items that have procs, but that also have downsides to them, and not just weapons. The 2h gith sword was mentioned. How about an item that procs haste randomly, but also due to it's berserk nature causes you to randomly attack mobs, and can't be removed within so many game hours of proccing haste.

- More items from low level quests in the 5-20lvl range

- More caster belts in the mid level range. Something a little better than the fur-lined belt from Jot, but not quite as good as Ame or old Sapphire belt.

- More items that have negative stats to help offset their possitives. IE +str -dex, ect.

- Less item restrictions that don't make any sense. Agreeing with Corth here as well.

------------------
Ghimok - Sage of The Company
Hyldryn
Sojourner

Postby Hyldryn » Thu Jun 13, 2002 4:55 am

I've always thought some uber items with huge detriments would be a nice change of pace.

like a 10d10 +10hit -900 hp sword
or a weapon that procs -500 hp to the target and -250hp to the wielder
or like an ac 20 +40hp -140mvs boots
Laxlez
Sojourner

Postby Laxlez » Thu Jun 13, 2002 5:06 am

Restrung, commonly worn, yet not awesome eq.. It gets boring seeing hitters with a deco, 2 tgs and a tf chain (though thankfully a restrung tf chain is already in the game). Variety in appearance is always good. Make it harder to get than the normal eq too. For instance, a restrung deco eyepatch doesn't need to be as easy to get as killing Jenna is.

Personally, when I think about eq that I want on my 50 rogue, I look for a sort of 3+ component combination.. I sort of weigh it where +1 or +2 hit = 1 component, as does +1dam, +hps, a prot, saves, or some other granted ability (sense life, di, dm, etc).

For instance.. All of the sharkskin eq is set up like this.. +2 dam and +hps.. Or you have the dragonhide leggings that are +2dam pfa.. or the tiny duergar mithril earring which is +1hit +2dam..

What I'd like to see is more stuff like this (of course I don't want it to be flooded into the game, since this is the kind of stuff a high-level character will be decked out in).. Only with different combinations.. Perhaps a piece of eq that is +1dam +10hp and a prot.. or better.. Or something like +1hit +1dam sv_br or sv_sp..

In general, it should be stuff that allows different people to pick different items for their sets of eq, depending on whether they want to go for all prots.. sacrifice a little hit/dam for a little more saves and hp, etc..

------

I'd comment on other stuff.. But I'm not knowledgable about the mid-level zones goodies frequent.. And I never even know the stats on most stuff casters wear.

-Laxlez
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Thu Jun 13, 2002 5:25 am

Pleas, for the love of god, make a new rogue dagger! Why do warriors have all the nice options?!

more max dex items would be pretty nice to have.

I also agree with ash, need more items with virtualy the same stats so we dont all look the same.

more potions and scrolls would also be pretty neat. poisons also! *duck*

I also like the idea of more quests for midlvl gear, there are not much around.

Black/red ansi leggings/sleeves that are cool!

yup thats what I want!

------------------
Kifle "It Slipped I swear!" ButteryFingers
Igvar
Sojourner

Postby Igvar » Thu Jun 13, 2002 9:00 am

Seein as how I be hearin all the talk o' girlie only gear I think the scales should be evened out a mite bit!

I was thinkin maybe an item not unlike "Igvar's Codpiece of Potence."

Dwarf Male only. +50 Cha, 1/2 price on all pleasure slaves and ladie's o'the night.

Other than somethin' like that I be a mite bit too new to be makin any useful s'gestions.
Ssryth
Sojourner

Postby Ssryth » Thu Jun 13, 2002 12:14 pm

tail sheaths! Image

Ssryth
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Thu Jun 13, 2002 1:38 pm

Actually Igvar has a point. There are !male items in the game, I think there should be more !female items in the game... and yes, that's coming from a female. I'd love to see a reason for people to roll male trolls.

And a whip, a really nice whip that's only for good aligned rogues and is grey elfable.

Oooooh, and more multiple hit items above +2 for various slots, for us rogues who really don't need to increase our dam but are starting to see our hit suffer.
old depok
Sojourner

Postby old depok » Thu Jun 13, 2002 1:53 pm

+ max_wis gear like the +max int gear in the game now (nebula's, drow sleeves, Spectacles from Meilich (Dlur you might want to look into these))etc.

Another fly item that is not about body and doesn't suck. Maybe with some hps as well.

Selfishly - Some shamanable +style gear besides the different robes. Would be nice to have different totems (animals) that are along the lines of a nebula but are +max wis. Maybe a helm like a lion head that had +hps and/or prots and/or +stats.

Would also be nice to have a mask other than the glittering gold that was the same stats but was more nature oriented in terms of the description (maybe war paint or tattoo (different animal types) that is permanent and one time apply). Make the quest nature oriented as well (glittering is city oriented).

Would like to see prayer bead for clerics instead of nebulas as well (same stats but +max wis instead of int). Maybe make them different stats if worn around the neck vs. held?

Instead of quivers for shaman/cleric/mages use the slot for robe/cloak pins with some small stats (classified as quivers to make this work?).

Instead of helmet/circlet how about beads/feathers with stats that are woven into the hair.

Instead of bracelet how about arm bands worn on the bicep.

Hmmm maybe a +style collar for spirits as well. Something with perm light that players can see if they look at the spirit and that is a permanent feature of the spirit. This would be a nice upgrade quest for the shaman.

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 13, 2002 6:21 pm

This is the type of stuff I like to hear. Keep it coming! Image

------------------
Kelemvor - God of the Dead, and Cemeteries
Areas Wank
Auril
Staff Member - Quests

Postby Auril » Thu Jun 13, 2002 6:49 pm

Some nice trinkets, for celebrations and the like... Maybe some nice parchment to write love letters on, wedding cake (container holding x slices of wedding cake), birthday cake, I don't know if there's already boquets of flowers that can be held or not, neat foods, more books to read, maps, maybe a recipe or two?

I know that gear is what people need to get their characters big and powerful, but the trifles are what I find most interesting. Image
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Thu Jun 13, 2002 6:56 pm

More non-eyepatch eyewear. Face wear that isn't a mask- like a scarf or a tattoo or anything but a mask! More items with a combination of hitpoints/hitroll or hitpoints/damroll. More hitpoints = good.

------------------
-Yayaril
izarek
Sojourner

Postby izarek » Thu Jun 13, 2002 7:39 pm

MORE GNOME-ONLY EQ!!!!!!

------------------
Izarek / Raevithar / Fyzzlroo
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Thu Jun 13, 2002 7:41 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jegzed:
<B>Evil version of ice-bear boots.

Evil warriors simply lack !uber or super-rare pfc eq.

</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pretty sure we have it the same as you, I can only think of 2 things that are pfc that I'd want to use.

Twyl

------------------
Not as lost...

<P:std> lost
You are totally and utterly lost! Next time bring a compass!
< 401h/401H 128v/128V >
<P:std> You receive an ornate compass from Twyl.
You give an ornate compass to Twyl.
Treladian
Sojourner

Postby Treladian » Thu Jun 13, 2002 7:41 pm

Some black pants. I'm serious, they put in a nice set of formal wear you can buy in an area, but through either forgetfulness or pervertedness, there are no pants to go with it! Those tubby pants from IC just don't look right with formal wear and neither do black tights Image

More hitter PFC items are a must. All examples of them that I know of are rather rare items, either rare loads, tough quests, or quests requiring a few rare loads. (As Dorn said, ice bears are not pfc, I know of people who've almost have lost eq cause they thought that.)

Some caster leggings in the 5 to 10 hp range for those that are pre-gold dscale/cuisse/fire giant/naga.

More hitter cloaks with 1 or 2 hit to bridge the gap between lowbie stuff and rhemo.

25ish hp rings that are neutral usable.

High level hitter gear that's 2/1 to complement those 1/2 pieces for hitters getting low on hitroll.

Large knives, ie the types you slash with, not poke into fleshy things. Likewise, more axes, maybe some polearms, and lances for high level warriors/antis/palis. All swords + gythka gets repetitive.

+3 hit throwing weapons. Throwing's not in, but it will be, and then rogues will learn just how much of a bitch missile shield is *cackle*

And did I mention pants?

------------------
You fire a black-shafted elven arrow to the east at Gormal's pet goat with masterful shooting that does lethal damage!
You receive your share of experience.
Malacar
Sojourner

Postby Malacar » Thu Jun 13, 2002 8:06 pm

I can only comment on mage wear, so...

more mage headwear.. currently there arent many choices unless you're a specific alignment.

25hp -2spell
35hp +2spell (yes positive)

I'd like to see a few slots get upgraded hit point wise, but have a -small- penalty. Like +1 or +2 spell, for a 10hp increase.

More -petrify eq!!!

di/dm eq would be spiffy as was stated above. pfa/pfl/pfg eq that has hit points please. Maybe a shroudish type of thing that doesnt have savespell, but has 35 or 40hp.

more mage leg and foot wear options.

DEFINITELY more mask options.

some alternate sleeves aside from starsilver would be cool.

some alternate wrist choices.

handwear could use some choices too. I like my talons though.

i guess most slots could use alternates, but mostly the ones I mentioned above. Image

------------------
Malacar - omg ymir!
Bopple
Sojourner

Postby Bopple » Sat Jun 15, 2002 11:06 am

Yuan-Ti only slot and gear definitely.

------------------
Handsome fighter never loses a battle.

[This message has been edited by Bopple (edited 06-15-2002).]
Vahok
Sojourner

Postby Vahok » Sat Jun 15, 2002 5:57 pm

Less eyepatches....I'm sick of everyone looking like pirates...

Just have more visors, eyeglasses, monacles, etc.

------------------
Meatshield
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Sat Jun 15, 2002 7:17 pm

I thought yuanti only gear was already on the list for a few incoming zones?

Here's what I want:

http://www.sojourn3.org/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000725.html

Oh, and I always wondered why clerics couldn't wear shroud/didn't have a shroud equivalent.
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Sat Jun 15, 2002 8:31 pm

My one areas request is midlevel gear to replace tiny golden earrings, silver circlets, and TF chains. Every fighter class between 25 and 40 has the same equipment on the top half of his body. I'd like to see zones similar to Tarsellian Forest (the easy half), doable by groups of 4 30ish characters, which yield equipment on par with what you find there. At that level you don't care much for prots, so perhaps an AC10 +2hit neck item, or something. Something that'll be replaced later, but breaks the monotony of every hitter having the same equipment until they do some upper level quests.

Most important: If you're populating a 40-50 area like Jot or Brass, forget I said anything. This type of thing needs to be in a zone doable by MIDLEVELS, otherwise it'll just end up being another second-round item handed down.

Give the midbies something to do rather than just getting all their equipment on a silver platter Image

- Ragorn
Zellin
Sojourner

Postby Zellin » Sat Jun 15, 2002 10:05 pm

Definitely put in some eye and face slots that are not masks or eyepatches, I would love to see more of these items. Some mid-level +hp leggings would be great too. A greater selection of rogue daggers. I would love to see something the quality of an orb of annihilation for clerics, but I have a feeling that would be unbalancing considering that clerics have offense, etc. Please make group leaders with full knowledge of MD non-rareload! For the love of god, put the joy jelly back in Bloodstone!!!

------------------
Zellin group says 'I'm still here buddy =)'
Zellin has left the group.
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Sat Jun 15, 2002 11:12 pm

i want a worth-wearing non-elite full helm that covers head/face/eyes and doesn't make me look like a gay opera singer.

------------------
-Daz Proudwolf, Tapestry Pirate
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

One, I don't know who in the hell you are.
Two, I don't CARE who in the hell you are.
This isn't personal.
THIS IS A GAME.

Erevan
Kallinar
Sojourner

Postby Kallinar » Sat Jun 15, 2002 11:58 pm

I second the motion for black pants. I really don't relish wearing red tights to a wedding and whatnot. Oh and more hats! I mean the beret and the leather derby are nice, but more selection would be nice.

I would have to agree with Daz on more full head gear too. How is a knight supposed to look like a knight if he isn't wearing a full helm?

And Blue-gold visor/helm and armor just don't cut it after a certain point. We need more matching full body armor/full helm combinations so a knight can look like he should! I personally don't like roleplaying an Anti-Paladin with patchwork eq.

more rogue only footwear!

cigarette tins/rolling papers/tobacco! I can social myself a cigarette, but it just aint the same without the stuff to roll em. We can buy cigars and pipes. Wheres the cigarettes? (mebby include some wild growing cannibus somewhere too Image)

I want a hand-held mirror of farseeing too. Always wanted one of those...

Kallinar sends you sprawling with a powerful MOO!

[This message has been edited by Kallinar (edited 06-15-2002).]
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Sun Jun 16, 2002 12:07 am

visual aesthetics are definitely a plus. i think it would be awesome if all eq had multiple ansii possibilities, with different colors each boot. maybe vault could have some RED steel greaves, or how about black iron greaves, or pearl white greaves . . . can i get a matching full helm for the UD intricate red dragon armor? how about more full body/full helm stuff that matches . . .
i have been trying without any luck to learn things about myth drannor - but how about full-arm items - hand/ring/wrist slot - woo - yeah - that ancient silver arm relic that all FR fans should know of from myth drannor can be a reality.
powers on items that are not swords would rock - let my gauntlets cast earthquake once a week. let my boots cast levitate once a day. how about a visor that does disintigrate one time a month for those x-men fans Image

------------------

This isn't personal.
THIS IS A GAME.

Erevan
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Sun Jun 16, 2002 12:08 am

oh yeah, bad thing about proc on command items - hoarders. how many of us had bags of frosties, eh? :P

------------------

This isn't personal.
THIS IS A GAME.

Erevan
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Sun Jun 16, 2002 10:51 am

In other news, I like items with negative effects. One area I think is vastly overlooked on Sojourn is negative procs for the user. Negative procs can easily counterbalance powerful items, and they're fun Image Imagine this:

(worn on face) a tattoo of wispy flames
AC7 +2hit +2dam detect magic

On a random timer, say averaging once per mud day, the user sees this:

Without warning, there is a bright flash of light. Your wispy flame tattoo flares to life, the flames dancing higher and brighter in front of your face. The light is almost unbearably bright, and you are surprised by its intensity.
You have been blinded!

(worn on hands) gloves of the iron golems
AC 10 +2dam prot gas

You feel a tingling sensation in your hands. The feeling slowly swells into a burning, which runs the entire length of your arms. You feel your hands crackle and harden into solid iron.
You feel stronger!
You feel less dexterous.

(proc strength/fumble)

It's a possibility, and a fun one at that Image

- Ragorn
Wargo
Sojourner

Postby Wargo » Sun Jun 16, 2002 11:58 am

What about a full suit of EQ, like white and silver stuff from the sisterhood or the sharkskin stuff. I remember way back I outfitted my paladin with a whole suit of white and silver stuff. Along with a few other white ansi items, she looked really cool, not mentioning blinding Image I would love to see some mage decked out in red, a troll in green, or an antipal in black. I don't just mean misc stuff in the right color. I would like to see actual worthwhile EQ in matching colors not the funky looking stuff like the dragonscales robes from cloud...

Yssilk
Gorathu
Sojourner

Postby Gorathu » Sun Jun 16, 2002 12:12 pm

For low/mid levels face wear, eye wear and maybe earrings seem to be most difficult to come by. Some new low/mid level rings might be nice as well (lil hp, or small hit/dam).

+MAX_CHAR instrument for bards, just because :P

or a proc on command bard instrument if new ones are allowed in the game.
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Sun Jun 16, 2002 12:31 pm

Ooo i love that idea rags, wonderful!

I also want to back yaya's suggestion of more hit/dam +hps gear...and make some warrior only and others rogue only depending on what each class needs more...like warriors =hit rogues =dam stuff like that. I am partial to this because i HATE it when yaya spams his hps gear for hitter gear before fights :P

i also would like to see a nice whip like ash said!

how about a tatoo for your wrists instead of bracers/bracelets.

------------------
Kifle "It Slipped I swear!" ButteryFingers
Izizimmez
Sojourner

Postby Izizimmez » Sun Jun 16, 2002 1:22 pm

I had an idea one time.

Make an awesome, I'm talking AWEsome, weapon, one in the game, that is !rent (kinda, read on). Whenever someone who has it rents/voids/camps whatever, there is a 75% chance that the weapon transports itself to a random location on the mud, on the ground. It never disappears (i.e. boot, whatever). You can't give it to someone else. If you pick it up, it's yours until you log off and lose it.

I don't know why, but I think that would just be the coolest thing. Maybe you wouldn't see it for months, maybe years! Then one day, some level 1 noob (who still explore, the weirdos) runs across it and brings it into town. "Look what I found." they say. Lvl 50 1337s start shitting their pants. Fun is had by all. Image

------------------
Tog Vicious

[This message has been edited by Izizimmez (edited 06-16-2002).]
Galkar
Sojourner

Postby Galkar » Sun Jun 16, 2002 2:44 pm

I love that idea izizimmez, and yer rags, love to see those imp'd.

------------------
Jorus
Sojourner

Postby Jorus » Sun Jun 16, 2002 3:16 pm

How about some more good-only equipment?

We have tons of evil-only stuff, tons of !good stuff, but only a few worthwhile good-only items (excluding class-specific equipment like ambran and windsong, of course).

I think penalties for an RP decision should be minimalized (we already eat ample good-targetting spells in most zones Image.

This is from a caster's perspective, mind-you. Good hitters have plenty, last I checked. Good tanks (err, warriors!) seem to be in a similar predicament, however.

Regards,
Jorus

Return to “S3 Gameplay Discussion Archive”