Bards + mana

Archive of the Sojourn3 Gameplay Discussion Forum.
Kifle
Sojourner

Bards + mana

Postby Kifle » Thu Jun 20, 2002 2:06 pm

I seem to be regenerating hps with my song of regeneration, running totaly out of psps, and haveing to rest and recover my psp takes just as much time as just regular resting for hps.

I could see this as becoming a very huge problem for bards in the way of their skills being useful in zones...when they run out of psps what do we do?! Now they are just a second rate hitter.

I think that there should be a way for them to recover psps, such as potions, a medetative skill or something...or maybe something to what illithids do (just not so evil and disgusting). I am new to bards so i might be overlooking a skill that does this already, in which case disreguard this post Image

------------------
Kifle "It Slipped I swear!" ButteryFingers

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 20, 2002 2:32 pm

Help song of renewal

Plus, theres a specific bard/battlechanter thread for problems made by iyachtu. Thanks for you input Image

------------------
Kelemvor - God of the Dead, and Cemeteries
Areas Wank

[This message has been edited by Kelemvor (edited 06-20-2002).]
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Thu Jun 20, 2002 7:26 pm

doesn't meditate regen psps back faster?

I think itchy mentioned something about using your psps when you fail a stutter check, so it keeps you from stuttering until you run out.
Eilorn
Sojourner

Postby Eilorn » Fri Jun 21, 2002 7:37 pm

As of last night, anyway, bards don't get meditate. And for a lvl-21 bard, song of renewal cost more mana than it regenerated.

Eilorn(Mirebas)

------------------
Now, we can do this the hard way, or... well, actually there's just the hard way.
-- Buffy, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 21, 2002 10:19 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Eilorn:
<B>As of last night, anyway, bards don't get meditate. And for a lvl-21 bard, song of renewal cost more mana than it regenerated.

Eilorn(Mirebas)

</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Depends entirely on the skills you have in flute and healing songs. I'm also addressing the issue of the verses getting harder for that one song.

Return to “S3 Gameplay Discussion Archive”