The Last Straw ?

Archive of the Sojourn3 Gameplay Discussion Forum.
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Sat Jul 20, 2002 2:50 pm

ok ill add my 2 cents i spose

Well i guess this is gonna go back the last tia run from evils when i died uhm...20-30 times. My skills before that night were all perfect 99's. I ended up leaving that zone at level 45 or 46. My point being some of my skills arent even back to 99 yet and it was what? 2 months ago?. I do mud quite frequently. And i tried practicing skills for hours to get them back but its just too time consuming to sit in skeletons for 4 hours of a day trying to get that last dodge or rescue notch. So living this story, I totally agree with Waelos on his opinion about skills. It's pretty crumby.

------------------
-Gura Crush Head
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Sat Jul 20, 2002 2:55 pm

Small price to pay for Tia, but that's just my opinion. Tia means multiple deaths, you take that chance when you hit her.
Glorishan
Sojourner

Postby Glorishan » Sun Jul 21, 2002 12:07 am

Just do what I do. Never EXP past level 44, get the rest in zones. Oh yeah, and neglect to pres your own corpses...a lot...then go from 98% into level 48 to around 50% or so in 46. Never get those max skill notches, and you never have to worry about losing them! Then again, I'm often times just too lazy to pres my corpses, and don't give 2 cents bout xp.

Oh yeah, people die at Tiamat? That's unbalanced!

And so ends this edition of "Man I'm bored, I'll post something pointless."

Glorishan
Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Sun Jul 21, 2002 11:13 am

been playing an MMORPG that has no level loss, and after 50 you dont ever have to do xp anymore. you just to the realm vs. realm wars.

lots of folks quitting left and right, cause like nothing left w hen the RvR bores them.

just a small tidbit.

Return to “S3 Gameplay Discussion Archive”