Weapons.

Archive of the Sojourn3 Gameplay Discussion Forum.
beldim
Sojourner

Weapons.

Postby beldim » Tue Sep 10, 2002 4:35 am

Just curious Ive played for a long long time,
and Im very impressed with the New addition of zones and quest and Equipment. The game is getting better all the time it seems.
I was just wondering about new weapons.

Ive always loved Dwarves, and play one here as well as a little troll, But I Seem to be having trouble Finding a good Axe for them,
Kinda a bummer, I got glimmering BS/Ebony/crypts mace but for my play axe I use the 5D3 mithril thingy, in a bag in a bag of a bag, or i would look at its full name for you all.
I know theres the axe of giant slaying for dwarves(only correct?)
Ive only seen a couple, Dunno in all my years Ive never had one of my own. But Is there any 1h axes that proc or are better than mithril axe? how about maces? I dont mind the crypts mace, but My troll would rather wield something that isnt Burning I think Image, Or If there isnt I would like to see some variations besides just sword for warrior, 1HS covers alot more than longsword etc.

P.S. if anyone knows of any maces/axes geared towards warrior class could you mail me or something with atleast its name?
or maybe point me towards the right hemisphere of the world? Image thanks all
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Tue Sep 10, 2002 5:36 am

we all just suffer. as for the dwarf giantslaying axes, most people that have them have bagged em. otherwise they are quite spanky.

------------------
-Daz "<^> (*¿*) <^>" Proudwolf
ssar
Sojourner

Postby ssar » Tue Sep 10, 2002 8:04 am

Nod, I've noticed a lack of really good certain types of weapons also, and beleive there is room in the game for a couple of high-end axe weapons.

At least one for dwarves and one for duergar, or something.

Food for thought for the current new zone creators/tweakers, eh.

------------------
Mogr -=BloodSeeker=-

---
Ashiwi says, 'Wrap a wire around a god's neck and hang on for the ride??? Gimme my spurs!'
---

[This message has been edited by ssar (edited 09-10-2002).]
Tovar
Sojourner

Postby Tovar » Tue Sep 10, 2002 1:41 pm

A bit off post since it's not a 1h slasher...but in terms of RP or what not...what says lovin' like a dwarf wielding a HUGE iron axe rimed with frost! i.e. everyone's fav. frosty Image
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Tue Sep 10, 2002 2:21 pm

i dont bag mine i use it almost daily. Hooray for muspelheim, vault, jot, etc.

------------------
Gormal Stoneforge -Hammerstrike-

"Forward Mithrilguard!"

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 10, 2002 7:41 pm

There are 4 dwarf only weapons, and 2 duergar only weapons (all that proc) already in the game.

Some are axes, some are hammers. There are TONS of new weapons that came in with the new zones, of all different types and styles, etc....

Your turn to find them :)

Good luck.

-G

------------------

Gargauth the Outcast
Vandic
Sojourner

Postby Vandic » Tue Sep 10, 2002 7:57 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gargamel:
<B>There are 4 dwarf only weapons, and 2 duergar only weapons (all that proc) already in the game.

Some are axes, some are hammers. There are TONS of new weapons that came in with the new zones, of all different types and styles, etc....

Your turn to find them Image

Good luck.

-G

</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know of at least one dwarf-only axe that doesn't proc...though even !proc it's a half-decent weapon. Unless you were saying that there are 4 dwarf-only and 2 duergar-only proccing weapons, in which case I misunderstood.

Two down, two to go =P

-V

Return to “S3 Gameplay Discussion Archive”