Shaman spirit

Archive of the Sojourn3 Gameplay Discussion Forum.
Kipa
Sojourner

Shaman spirit

Postby Kipa » Sun Oct 20, 2002 2:47 pm

Is there anyway i can determine which animal spirit i bind? I wanna bear sooo bad, for RP reasons

Thanks, Kipa

[This message has been edited by Kipa (edited 10-20-2002).]
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Sun Oct 20, 2002 3:02 pm

the pink one is a stallion.

that explains dartan

------------------
------
where ara you my rittle raabuuri
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Sun Oct 20, 2002 7:49 pm

Pink defend I!

------------------
[Erevan] Our elite team of gods will be watching for equip campers.... beware...
Erevan OOC: 'One god is specifically assigned to Dartan :P'
Kiaransalee OOC: 'rangers suck'
Iyachtu OOC: 'and a lovely nite it is :)'
old depok
Sojourner

Postby old depok » Mon Oct 21, 2002 11:54 am

The answer is no. There is no way of knowing.

All of the spirits are the same in terms of abilities and skills.

Except for the Tiger which of course is by far the superior spirit!

Depok (standing with his blue Tiger friend)
Zoldren
Sojourner

Postby Zoldren » Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:03 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by kiryan:
<B>the pink one is a stallion.

that explains dartan

</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

owned Image

peopled have asked this question before, and the answer is no you cant tell what your going to get, and no you cant change what you get. its bound to you foreva...

------------------
MoM-D
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:09 pm

There should be a spirit goat for certain people :P
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:01 pm

I think the far superior evil pet is the hyena and only speshUl people get them *cuddle Zoldren* (only me and my pink guy so far I THINK)

the best goodie pet?? My shaman was the first to get a stallion years ago (man I wanted a wolf to go with the whole wolf concept (Shalra Snowwolf was her name) ... *go go gadget Shalra*
Jegzed
Sojourner

Postby Jegzed » Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:13 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ambar:
I think the far superior evil pet is the hyena and only speshUl people get them *cuddle Zoldren* (only me and my pink guy so far I THINK)</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had an ogre shammer alt in soj2. And was leveling him up, and was just questing for my spirit when Shev added a new zone to mud.

Guess which animal I got?

SPIRIT RAVEN!

------------------
/Jegzed - Sorcere Master - Crimson Coalition
old depok
Sojourner

Postby old depok » Mon Oct 21, 2002 5:23 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Zoldren:
<B> owned Image

peopled have asked this question before, and the answer is no you cant tell what your going to get, and no you cant change what you get. its bound to you foreva...

Not that I really want to advertise this but I think I might be the only shaman that started with one spirit and ended with a different one. I originally had a boar and ended up with a tiger when I lost my totem.

You are supposed to get the same totem type but since I was the first to do the replacement totem quest only to find it not working correctly the gods enabled the original quest for me. They just forgot to preassign my totem so was random when I did it again.

Had to change my last name and my RP story.

I actually miss "ribs". But Tigre is nice too.

Depok
Gerad
Sojourner

Postby Gerad » Wed Oct 23, 2002 6:22 am

fook, I thought if u lost it it got randomly assigned again. Does the .obj have to not exist for you to re-quest? Might be nice just to have one on storage....
-g Image

------------------
Auril tells you 'Yes, we're plotting the destruction of all that is holy - and unholy, too. Just to be thorough.'
Gort
Sojourner

Postby Gort » Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:42 am

No way to know, I got lucky and got a bear (which is what I wanted, I like bears...)

Consequently, a good friend of mine wanted a Tiger, and got a snake or something, so the rerolled.... bummer!!!! all the way to 21 only to reroll....

Toplack

------------------
old depok
Sojourner

Postby old depok » Wed Oct 23, 2002 12:33 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gerad:
<B>fook, I thought if u lost it it got randomly assigned again. Does the .obj have to not exist for you to re-quest? Might be nice just to have one on storage....
-g Image

You have to reroll if you want a new one.

If you do the quest again it doesnt work.

If you lose your totem and get a replacement I believe you get the same spirit. That is what is supposed to happen.

As Toplack says if you don't like your spirit roll another shaman and level it. Just hope you don't get the same one you got originally :>)

Return to “S3 Gameplay Discussion Archive”