battlechanter primary stat

Archive of the Sojourn3 Gameplay Discussion Forum.
Dalar
Sojourner

battlechanter primary stat

Postby Dalar » Thu Nov 14, 2002 10:16 am

could the virtuoso accompany and songs skills be switched to wisdom? having 7 primary stats is rough...

------------------
[Erevan] Our elite team of gods will be watching for equip campers.... beware...
Erevan OOC: 'One god is specifically assigned to Dartan :P'
Kiaransalee OOC: 'rangers suck'
Iyachtu OOC: 'and a lovely nite it is :)'
Allycis
Sojourner

Postby Allycis » Thu Nov 14, 2002 6:52 pm

Or how about just making accompany virtuoso and all of the song skills charisma based
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Thu Nov 14, 2002 6:53 pm

yea what he said

------------------
[Erevan] Our elite team of gods will be watching for equip campers.... beware...
Erevan OOC: 'One god is specifically assigned to Dartan :P'
Kiaransalee OOC: 'rangers suck'
Iyachtu OOC: 'and a lovely nite it is :)'
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:51 am

Iyachtu could we pleeeease get our virtuoso and songs on charisma? would make battlechanters' lives alot easier. also if you look irl, not that many singers are smart but they can still sing. then again there's lyle lovett who has -cha.

------------------
Nokie group-says 'what a rip-off, I spend months incapacitating navy seamen and doing 28,000 bandages and now we get tons of practice here in bronze citadel'

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 29, 2002 12:28 am

It's really not clear to me what you guys think making it "charisma based" is going to actually do.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Fri Nov 29, 2002 12:22 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Iyachtu:
It's really not clear to me what you guys think making it "charisma based" is going to actually do.</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wouldn't that make it so we don't have to worry about int? Having to worry about the 4 battle stats, charisma, AND int is quite the hassle.

------------------
Nokie group-says 'what a rip-off, I spend months incapacitating navy seamen and doing 28,000 bandages and now we get tons of practice here in bronze citadel'

Return to “S3 Gameplay Discussion Archive”