Top 5 Features You'd Like To See

Archive of the Sojourn3 Gameplay Discussion Forum.
Sylvos
Sojourner

Postby Sylvos » Fri Sep 06, 2002 10:14 pm

I've only got 4 things on my real wish list right now, maybe I'll round it out to 5 as other things occur to me.

1) Personal enhancement quests. I don't mean quest to increase your strength or anything lame like that. I've been batting around an idea that I call SwordBrothers, named after the concept in David Gemmell. Basically, it is somebody you are really close to, such that you are always watching each other's backs. The rudiments of the idea would be to have any incoming attacks against the Swordbrother's partner that make it past his/her's defenses, is then checked against the Swordbrother's (not getting hit) parry skill, to intercept. Make it a lower effectiveness (50%? 33%?), but still a chance to basically watch somebody's back.

The personal enhancement quests doesn't need to be limited to the swordbrother. Talk with Miax, or Shevie may already know about the Dream. It exists, I'd like to see more in the ways of making us, skilled adventurers, stand out and be unique.

2) On the above note, I would like to cast my vote into the "restrings" idea. Write a RP story and cash in 5k prestige, for a one-time only restring. Make it a level 50 only, although that's very restricting. But allowing the availability for something unique per character is very appealing. That's one of the reasons I, a ranger, still hang onto my wholebody armor from Trollbark. I'm the only goodie with a set, and it's pretty neat.

3) Deity specific clerics. The Forgotten Realms is an incredibly rich world, including a tremendous pantheon of deities for a player to worship. The ability for a cleric to choose to worship X god, and receive some benefits and hindrances from that worship would be totally awesome. I would recommend choosing roughly 20 deities to choose from, from a wide array of cultures. Gruumsh, Corellon, Sehanine, Torm, Tyr, Shar, Lloth, Vhaeraun, Eilistrae(sp?), etc etc. I don't know the pantheons that well, but one or 2 deities per culture and say, 4 or 6 for the humans could give a huge number of options to spice up the cleric's life.

4) The ability for rangers to choose to specialize in melee or ranged. I was working on a proposal to this effect, and it got dropped for a little while but I want to follow it up. If desired, I'll make it available to anybody who asks. But allow rangers to choose their focus in profession.

On a side note, allowing other classes as well to chose a focus in profession would rock as well, but as my own personal wish, I'd like this for rangers. Image
Galkar
Sojourner

Postby Galkar » Sat Sep 07, 2002 1:46 pm

I posted this somewhere else, but don't remember where.

- When you die, it doesn't give you the "Welcome to Sojourn" Menu. You stay in game, but you are just as DEAD! as normal and you return to the guildhall. You still loose the exp and all that crap. With this though, you are still grouped, so if the leader dies, it solves all of the "consent who?" crap. Also, when leader dies, have the command appoint leader, so the dead leader can give over command until he gets back.

------------------
Cordan Se'Draka - Paladin of Helm - Mortal Eye of the Vigilant One -
Wargo
Sojourner

Postby Wargo » Sat Sep 07, 2002 3:27 pm

Interactive spells!
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Sat Sep 07, 2002 4:22 pm

RE: Sylvos' idea
Just throwing a big example here Image

The Deity idea is great. On a previous MUD I've played on we had the chance to worship different gods. Clerical classes got a spell called 'divine intervention' that gave a different effect depending on your deity. Idun worshippers got a group 400 hp heal (at the time some people had 4k hps, wasn't a big deal), Tzeentch worshippers got an offensive beam spell, and some other crap. Their blesses gave a special effect too. Also, we had a command to sacrifice corpses, which built up your faith. Sacrificing for tzeentch gave back mana to the cleric. You needed faith to cast divine intervention too, but not much. Also the amount of faith u got was proportional to the level of the dead mob. Image

------------------

[Erevan] Our elite team of gods will be watching for equip campers.... beware...
Erevan OOC: 'One god is specifically assigned to Dartan :P'
Nazruth
Sojourner

Postby Nazruth » Sat Sep 07, 2002 4:39 pm

1) remove thirst/hunger effects
2) remove weather effects
3) remove stat rolling on char creation
4) add buy # item
5) add command/name completion
cherzra
Sojourner

Postby cherzra » Sat Sep 07, 2002 5:00 pm

Mobs that are slept by magic or by a proc should not fall over and wake up 75% of the time...
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Sat Sep 07, 2002 5:25 pm

Thought of another one:

Make better use of the spell interaction system... when it was created, we were all ablaze with ideas and cool concepts for different spell interactions. And unfortunately, the system turned into a way to kill careless invokers and that's about it. What happened to spell interactions that actually HELP tactically gifted players instead of just blowing up two people for casting inferno?

------------------
- Ragorn
Jenera says 'i managed to match a little, ragorn's outfit is hideous.'
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Sat Sep 07, 2002 5:46 pm

Glyph:
a spell that adds a player's name to a piece of equipment.
Example:

<worn in ear> a tiny golden earring (magic) <Dartan>

You feel informed:
Object 'tiny golden earring Dartan', Item type: ARMOR
Item will give you following abilities: NOBITS
Item is: MAGIC NOBITS
Weight: 0, Value: 6221
AC-apply is 0
Can affect you as :
Affects : ARMOR By -5
Affects : HITROLL By 2

this would help with getting out your primary set of eq and identifying eq.

I know there's a lot of twinky issues that can be associated with it but I can give u ideas on how to stop it Image

------------------

[Erevan] Our elite team of gods will be watching for equip campers.... beware...
Deltin
Sojourner

Postby Deltin » Sun Sep 08, 2002 1:55 am

Pets go with you when you word or are summoned.

------------------
So whad are we gonna do tonight Brain? Same thing we do everynight Pinky, TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
gnerble
Sojourner

Postby gnerble » Sun Sep 08, 2002 4:33 am

1. Let PCs try to open doors in combat. Multiple attempts, no lag associated, kinda like a search w/no lag.

Getting killed by a closed door is probably the lamest thing I've ever seen on this mud. It has happened to everyone and it's really silly. Please don't say it's unrealistic, don't even get me started =)

------------------
Sszantiel
Sojourner

Postby Sszantiel » Sun Sep 08, 2002 5:17 am

I turned off the lights in my room and I was actually able to search through my book bag and find what I was looking for(candybar). Image Perhaps it could be so in the mud as well? I don't like it when I accidentally throw my torch in my bag then I can't retrieve it until it is light outside.
Thank you for your time!

/sszan
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Sun Sep 08, 2002 5:40 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Deltin:
<B>Pets go with you when you word or are summoned.

</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

they go with you when you're summoned already

------------------

Disoputlip
Sojourner

Postby Disoputlip » Sun Sep 08, 2002 12:15 pm

Sorry, didn't read the entire thread, mabye someone else said it.

If you have a backpack, and want to look in a backpack on the ground then you can't.

The whole way of addressing items could really be improved.

With give 1. 2. etc. would always mean things in inventory. But with identify, look etc then 1. 2. etc should first be worn, then inventory, then ground.

/Disoputlip
Myre
Sojourner

Postby Myre » Sun Sep 08, 2002 4:03 pm

Would it be at all possible to make a
"Guild storage character" that might be
the only exception to the 'no character sharing' rule.

for example.. create a character named
(guildname) Mule

and the officers of a guild could all have acess to the character?

this would make saving items for auction or to eq other characters in the guild far easier.
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Sun Sep 08, 2002 4:46 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Myre:
<B>Would it be at all possible to make a
"Guild storage character" that might be
the only exception to the 'no character sharing' rule.

for example.. create a character named
(guildname) Mule

and the officers of a guild could all have acess to the character?

Guild storage chests will hopefully be part of guildhalls once they go in.
Thrand
Sojourner

Postby Thrand » Sun Sep 08, 2002 9:32 pm

1. Remove ALL broken quests
2. Remove anonymous
3. Remove no id
4. Remove transient
5. Give all quest mobs the strength to carry
what they require. (Having them consent on bow leads to Corthification,-see twink-)Woops that just slipped out didn't really mean it!

Also anything Todrael thinks needs doing should just be done without much delay.

I haven't been playing of late, but those things listed above really annoyed me.

Nulatudas/Ezza/Etc

------------------
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Sun Sep 08, 2002 10:12 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by gnerble:
<B>1. Let PCs try to open doors in combat. Multiple attempts, no lag associated, kinda like a search w/no lag.

omg totally second that idea. except I think there should be 1 round lag associated with it or take 20 moves per attempt and a high success rate on opening within 3 rounds.

------------------
------
where ara you my rittle raabuuri
Eilorn
Sojourner

Postby Eilorn » Sun Sep 08, 2002 11:09 pm

Get rid of !id.

Allow shop id (recite scroll 3 id's the 3rd item in the shop's inventory)

Allow search direction, and cut the lag by a third when searching a direction.

buy #3 6 buys 3 of item 6 in a shop.

Eilorn.

------------------
Now, we can do this the hard way, or... well, actually there's just the hard way.
-- Buffy, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Sun Sep 08, 2002 11:12 pm

Corpses with items that are lit in them flag that corpse lit so you can find your own corpse.

i like all these ideas about clerics being a split class. I'd really like to see alignment matter. Make people pick a diety to worship and maybe it becomes part of your character...that gods name will show up in spells or give you a spell based on that god. Make evil / neutral / good cleric each have a slightly different flair.

finish erlan

finish tiamat

------------------
Gormal Stoneforge -Hammerstrike-

"Forward Mithrilguard!"
Gyrx
Sojourner

Postby Gyrx » Mon Sep 09, 2002 4:01 am

What nula said.

BTW, nula email me or get on icq sometime.

bluekewlaid@hotmail.com

------------------
peACe oUt
laterZ
gyrx
Akadees
Sojourner

Postby Akadees » Mon Sep 09, 2002 4:35 am

Hmmmmm,
1. I would finish up many of the higher level spells or at least delete them from the help files.

2. I would have a newbie donation room. Somewhere us higher level characters could go to give to the lower levels.

3. I would make it so that flee only worked in combat. How I hate my wimpy kicking in just as I hit flee and fleeing back into the room.

4. Give Barbarians the ability to live off the land. Basically, right now we starve if not in a town.

5. Update the help files for corpse decay to make them more clear and give us some way to know how long before a corpse decays.
Todrael
Sojourner

Postby Todrael » Mon Sep 09, 2002 4:43 am

With the mention of the help files, one big picture project could be to re-write how the cumbersome (so I've been told) system is updated, implement automatic updating to linked topics, and allowing them to be accessed via the web. I used 'help options' to go through all the help files when they asked what needed updating, but I did notice that a ton of the help files out there never even made it into help options. An up to date help system would take a huge load out of my nhc explanation times.

------------------
-Todrael Azz'miala, Ravager
Alomlim
Sojourner

Postby Alomlim » Mon Sep 09, 2002 6:22 am

1. Get going on the repopping-without-rebooting system for eq, rares, mobs, and the like.

2. Implement Minimum Level Restrictions on items roughly related to the level you need to be to get the things in the first place

3. Make xp easier by a factor of 2

------------------
-Alomlim
cherzra
Sojourner

Postby cherzra » Mon Sep 09, 2002 7:37 am

I have to agree on the removing of anonymous.

All it's used for, is people powerleveling alts, or when they don't want to group with anyone else. It's lame and it really HURTS the mud. There is no BENEFIT to it besides 'roleplaying' and this is negligible when compared to how it hurts the pbase, most people who roleplay even want to be seen.

Yes, I'm convinced it is bad for the mud. The only time people are anon at 40+ is because they only want to hang with their 'clique' or when powerleveling a friend, and below that level it is always to powerlevel themselves and keep the group as small as possible.

If you don't want to group or talk and be antisocial, the only option you should have is to toggle tell. At least that way everyone will plainly know you are an ass. Wait, maybe we need a new flag - antisocial. Toggle antisocial: "I do not group with newbies, you will not get into my zone clique, you will not get any help from me whatsoever, I am shortsighted and don't give a damn that in the long run I am ruining the mud." Displayed behind one's name, like (RP).

Remove anon.
Elseenas
Sojourner

Postby Elseenas » Mon Sep 09, 2002 9:07 am

::nods to Chezra:: Either remove anon or--at least I would settle for--giving us a "who anon" so that we can see who is being antisocial today.

------------------
Elseenas of No House Worth Mentioning
Jegzed
Sojourner

Postby Jegzed » Mon Sep 09, 2002 9:52 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Alomlim:
<B>2. Implement Minimum Level Restrictions on items roughly related to the level you need to be to get the things in the first place

NO, NO, NO, NO.

------------------
/Jegzed - Sorcere Master - Crimson Coalition
ssar
Sojourner

Postby ssar » Mon Sep 09, 2002 10:00 am

(in no particular order)

1) guild motd.

2) mmail assoc & mmail multiple recipients.

3) can put cursed items in bags, but cant give bag to anyone, drop it, etc, until the cursed items are out.

4) all pchars online show in who list - anon, those in dark with no light, etc.

5) a current and clear help file detailing accurate duration of pcorpse decay under all the available conditions - e.g. untouched, after game reboot, after dragged but no preserve magik on it, etc.; and a rough estimation of how intact a corpse is- a range of possible options, eg:

exam yahli

You see nothing special...
The cadaver is barely intact and really stinks!
When you look inside, you see:
Corpse of Yahli (here) :
Nothing.

-from soon to rot to furthest, based on an exponential trend:

The cadaver is barely intact and really stinks!
The cadaver looks quite pasty and frail.
The cadaver seems pale and drawn.
The cadaver has been recently slain.
The cadaver seems somewhat magically preserved.
The cadaver seems very magically preserved.
The cadaver is just about a landmark.

With the detect magic spell at least a requirement to see this, or perhaps make it a necromancer/lich spell that can be cast on anyone, say "detect corpse decay", with a nice long duration.

------------------
Mogr -=BloodSeeker=-

---
Ashiwi says, 'Wrap a wire around a god's neck and hang on for the ride??? Gimme my spurs!'
---

[This message has been edited by ssar (edited 09-09-2002).]
Elseenas
Sojourner

Postby Elseenas » Mon Sep 09, 2002 10:40 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
2. Implement Minimum Level Restrictions on items roughly related to the level you need to be to get the things in the first place

3. Make xp easier by a factor of 2
</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am so against both of these items you wouldn't even believe it.

------------------
Elseenas of No House Worth Mentioning
Todrael
Sojourner

Postby Todrael » Mon Sep 09, 2002 10:42 pm

There's already an item with this listed in the ident: "Proc restriction: High Level only"

------------------
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Tue Sep 10, 2002 7:43 am

Guild halls!

Guild MOTD!

Restrings with prestige, lvl 50 etc, rp story, etc...!!

Make it to where sneak will not break hide!

Did I mention Guild halls?!

Smite Anon!! Keel it good!

------------------
"Kill them all, God will know his own." -Domingo de Guzman, A.K.A Saint Dominic
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Sep 10, 2002 2:58 pm

anonymous should only hide your class/level and you can be seen on the general who list imho.

------------------

Cardolan
Sojourner

Postby Cardolan » Tue Sep 10, 2002 11:07 pm

1.) Make ACC not break meditation.
2.) Make ACC not break hide.
3.) Make ACC and OOC usable while scribing.
4.) I'm all for the anon removal thing.
5.) Bring back Pez.

-Cardy
Jhorr
Sojourner

Postby Jhorr » Wed Sep 11, 2002 1:56 am

Some great ideas here. My two cents:

1. Shift exp to zones, so we don't have to keep smiting Captain Miplit over and over.

2. Lower time required to scribe.

3. Implement guild halls.

4. Consider implementing multi-classing.

5. Finish Erlan quest and Tiamat - these are Sojourn classics and the mud isn't the same without them.

(6. Make it easier to roll a character with good stats.)

Thanks for listening!
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Wed Sep 11, 2002 3:21 am

Oh, almost forgot...more sojourn festives like spice...ad addictive type properties to these things that will slightly down your stats if you dont take it within so many game hours or days until such a time after your last does or drink...would be really fun!

------------------
Tanji Smanji
Sojourner

Postby Tanji Smanji » Wed Sep 11, 2002 6:12 am

1> Halflings should be seen and not heard.

2> Guilding alts.

3> Guild MOTD

4> Castrate Thanuk, Natural Selection isn't perfect.

5> I'll think of somethin...
ssar
Sojourner

Postby ssar » Wed Sep 11, 2002 10:10 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cardolan:
<B>
5.) Bring back Pez.

-Cardy</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG I forgot Pez!
Absolutely!
We want Pez!
We want Pez!
Gurns
Sojourner

Postby Gurns » Wed Sep 11, 2002 5:04 pm

The small stuff: Image

Make bard song messages only visible to the singer, those it's affecting, and other bards/battlechanters in the room. So if I'm singing in a room, I'm not spamming everyone in the room for nothing. (I've got "say" and "emote" for that.)

I still think it should be "nods", not "bows".

Implement a really, really elite Waterdeep RDF that shows up once in a while that could actually get lvl 50 rogues to the judge, and not get assassinated. Or would kill the rogues while they are resisting arrest.

Make it so I can "c 'minor creation' rations". Everywhere else, it's "rations", so why, in minor create, is it "ration"?
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Wed Sep 11, 2002 10:44 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gurns:
Implement a really, really elite Waterdeep RDF that shows up once in a while that could actually get lvl 50 rogues to the judge, and not get assassinated. Or would kill the rogues while they are resisting arrest.</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is impossible gurns, me + lonel = RDF's with wet panties.

------------------
Croban/Owom
Sojourner

Postby Croban/Owom » Thu Sep 12, 2002 12:58 am

1. Advertise, please.
2. Assoc halls and chests.
3. Anything Tod says to.

Please keep anonymous in. Yes I am antisocial, sorry.

------------------
- Owom Spiritbear -
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Thu Sep 12, 2002 2:50 pm

get rid of anon
allow us to use color codes in gsay and say
let us swim and get the millions of uber weapons at the bottom of 2 inch puddles
pwipe
ack! did i say that?
guildhalls

------------------
-Daz "<^> (*¿*) <^>" Proudwolf
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Thu Sep 12, 2002 3:14 pm

Color codes in gsay and say? Ugh, the way some people do their titles is bad enough, you don't have to look at them. The screen would look like peacock spam constantly.
nedle
Sojourner

Postby nedle » Thu Sep 12, 2002 5:31 pm

*whistle*

time stop made a 9th circle spell so it would actually be used in normal spellups (when scales required) vs. being used as a vehicle for gate spamming...

nedle the halfling chanter
Jorus
Sojourner

Postby Jorus » Thu Sep 12, 2002 7:13 pm

I'd like to request a small change to the output of the identify spell.

As it stands, some anti-class flags are a little inconsistent in their text.

For example, we have "NO-WARRIOR, NO-CLERIC" (which prevent all fighter classes and preistly classes, respectively, from using the item) and "ANTI-WARRIOR, ANTI-CLERIC" (which prevent only the single class from using the item).

"NO-WARRIOR" and "NO-CLERIC" should be changed to "NO-FIGHTER" and "NO-PRIEST", respectively. IMO.

We also have "NO-MAGE" and "NO-THIEF" as flags that prevent all mages and all rogue classes from using an item. This is the preferred way to do it, IMO, since there is no mage or "thief" class at present.

Unfortunately we still have the "ANTI-THIEF" flag (I believe) for blocking JUST the rogue class from using an item. This should be changed to "ANTI-ROGUE" in the output.

Those changes should be pretty simple as it would just be a matter of replacing a few strings in a single function.

This will make the output much clearer, imo. The way it is has been bugging me for some time. *g*

Regards,
Jorus
Cirath
Sojourner

Postby Cirath » Thu Sep 12, 2002 7:49 pm

1) i would LOVE to see BS finished and updated

2) certain commands like who, group, eq, etc not break hide

3) hide the way it was

4) hide the way it was

5) hide the way it was

(sensing a theme here?) The edit was to add the last 3 (only had 2 items previously)

-Kalith/Cirath

[This message has been edited by Cirath (edited 09-17-2002).]
cherzra
Sojourner

Postby cherzra » Thu Sep 12, 2002 8:05 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jorus:
<B>
"NO-WARRIOR" and "NO-CLERIC" should be changed to "NO-FIGHTER" and "NO-PRIEST", respectively. IMO.

We also have "NO-MAGE" and "NO-THIEF" as flags that prevent all mages and all rogue classes from using an item. This is the preferred way to do it, IMO, since there is no mage or "thief" class at present.

Unfortunately we still have the "ANTI-THIEF" flag (I believe) for blocking JUST the rogue class from using an item. This should be changed to "ANTI-ROGUE" in the output.

OMG this is so true, I can't believe I didn't think if it Image Please change!
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Thu Sep 12, 2002 8:09 pm

roll some eq is supposed to be paladin/ranger/dire raiderable rather then just !fighter. same kinda crap with cleric gear. its a good flag

------------------
Gormal Stoneforge -Hammerstrike-

"Forward Mithrilguard!"
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Thu Sep 12, 2002 10:44 pm

There should definitely be things useable by shaman that aren't useable by clerics, due to the nature of the class.
Todrael
Sojourner

Postby Todrael » Thu Sep 12, 2002 11:38 pm

Since you apparently didn't understand the nature of the post.. he doesn't want to change any item restrictions at all, anywhere. No changes whatsoever. He just wants the message displayed for particular restrictions to be changed, to be easier to understand.

------------------
Jorus
Sojourner

Postby Jorus » Fri Sep 13, 2002 1:31 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gormal:
<B>roll some eq is supposed to be paladin/ranger/dire raiderable rather then just !fighter. same kinda crap with cleric gear. its a good flag

Gormal,

You miss my meaning.

I just want the NAMES of the flags changed to be more logical.

NO-WARRIOR would become NO-FIGHTER and would still prevent warrior, ranger, paladin, anti-paladin and dire-raider from using an item.

ANTI-WARRIOR would remain the same and would prevent only warriors from using an item.

Bits/flags beginning with "NO-*" prevent any sub-classes from using an item. Items beginning with "ANTI-*" only prevent a single class from using an item.

All I want is for the NO-* names to use a decent "super-class" label (eg, priest is superclass for cleric shaman druid) and the ANTI-* flags to use the name of a class actually in the mud (eg, elementalist instead of conjurer).

I'm not asking for a change in function of equipment.

Regards,
Jorus

[This message has been edited by Jorus (edited 09-12-2002).]
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Fri Sep 13, 2002 2:30 am

24 hour rolling item level log of what, when where and how items enter and leave the game (corpses too)... Some command to save off the log in the event of a problem / dispute.

and a more liberal policy on restoring eq armed with that knowledge particularly when you fumble right before crash.

------------------
------
where ara you my rittle raabuuri

Return to “S3 Gameplay Discussion Archive”