By Kesena's hand and seal

Share your original RP stories here.
vezasee
Sojourner

By Kesena's hand and seal

Postby vezasee » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:29 am

To whom it may concern,

I am exceedingly shocked by my continued good humor. Were I "normal", I would be in a killing rage right now. But I can't help but feel more than a little liberated by the newest turn of events. My dear friends, I have been exiled. At this very moment you may be asking yourself what fearsome terrible crime caused my people to push me aside. What heinous evil act I could have commited to have even Drow shudder at my impudence and cast me out of their loathsome midst. therein lies the cause of my good humor, I am too nice, tolerant, patient etc. I am currently adding insult to injury by not being able to stop smiling. I am giving drow a bad name.
Even worse a crime is the potential for a chance infection of goodwill twards other living things of my former students at the academy of D'oblouth Kyor. Though to date sadly none of them seems to have come down with that particular malady.

I do however take a few moments now and then to contemplate the fact that I may be losing my mind, as this giddy sense of utter freedom and lack of responsablity is very much out of character for me. Though even the possability that I may be going mad doesn't do much to dampen my good humor.

For anyone who may be concerned about my continued wellbeing or sanity (unlikely as it is that there are any such people) I am reasonably well and not all of my good sense has dribbled unapealingly out of my ears. I am still able to converse rationally with any who care too and give very little indication that I am resisiting the urge to giggle nearly hysterically. Quite frankly I am enjoying this emotional state quite a bit more than the crushing despair I felt when I was originaly given the choice to change or die. I also feel confident that it is only a matter of time before another peice of woefully bad news will return me to state of near equalibrium.

By my own hand,
Kesena
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:11 pm

If I had half the skill you had with words, I'd be twice as good.

Return to “Stories”