Hazuna

Share your original RP stories here.
Lahgen
Sojourner

Hazuna

Postby Lahgen » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:52 am

"Gods, I can't see!" Jaraeald screamed, blinded by a flash from nowhere. A familiar chuckle came from somewhere. A familiar voice, tinged with sadism and a hint of insanity, replied soothingly "It shall return in short time...though when it does, you will wish you had lost your sight forever..." with that, she started to laugh.

Jaraeald stumbled in the direction of the voice, only to fall flat to the stone floor as he tripped over something. It felt soft and warm, not unlike a human body...coupled with the smell of fire and burned flesh, the wizard slowly dawned with realization. "Hazuna!" he screamed. "What have you done!!" Feminine hands grabbed at him, and he felt himself lifted and slammed roughly onto a stone research table.

"Oh...how even the mighty archwizard is prey to his mere pupil..." she whispered softly into his ear. He winced with fear as he felt his hands and ankles shackled to the table. "Oh gods....Cyric, aid me!" He was met with naught but Hazuna's crazed laughter. "It was our Lord that enabled me to finally escape!"

The darkness faded from the man's eyes, bringing sight to the horrible truth. A magical battle had taken place here, and of all his apprentices, Hazuna was the only one left standing. Soon, the blonde woman loomed over him, the chest of her white robes soaked crimson with her own blood, and grinned sadistically. "Yes, 'master,' the rabble are all dead now...but I wanted to reward you for all you have done for me. Such as, all the years in which you kept me trapped in your dungeon...."

"You knew the rule, Hazuna! Those who broke the One Rule would end up forbidden to exit the tower with the knowledge I have imparted unto them..." Hazuna glared at him. "Well, that is just too bad. After years of near isolation in the cold stone walls, that is exactly what I am going to do...but not before I test my knowledge of the art, lest I have forgotten due to the intolerable solitude..." Jaraeald gasped with audible horror, as a shimmering magical sword appeared next to his former pupil...
Last edited by Lahgen on Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kesena OOC: 'i wish my daddy bought me power tools'
Dorgh group-says 'damn, even with Cofen helping Mori, they STILL can't kill someone
Hekanut says 'I know level doesn't matter much, but most won't take seriously if a level 2 claims to be the best thing before, during, and after sliced bread.'

Rather than seeing "subpar race/class," see "challenge."
Lahgen
Sojourner

Re: Hazuna

Postby Lahgen » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:58 am

(oops, accidentally hit quote instead of edit)
Kesena OOC: 'i wish my daddy bought me power tools'

Dorgh group-says 'damn, even with Cofen helping Mori, they STILL can't kill someone

Hekanut says 'I know level doesn't matter much, but most won't take seriously if a level 2 claims to be the best thing before, during, and after sliced bread.'

Rather than seeing "subpar race/class," see "challenge."

Return to “Stories”