On a Lighter Note...

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Llaaldara
Sojourner

On a Lighter Note...

Postby Llaaldara » Fri Apr 11, 2003 5:39 pm

I found a pic of Ythera

http://www.kendravision.com/SaddamsWoman.jpg

:shock:

Hehehe site is pretty funny tho :wink:
http://kendravision.com/

-LL[/url]
Gyrx
Sojourner

Re: On a Lighter Note...

Postby Gyrx » Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:39 pm

Llaaldara wrote:I found a pic of Ythera

http://www.kendravision.com/SaddamsWoman.jpg

:shock:

-LL[/url]

Die..just..die. I was f'n eatting a banana when i opened that shit up!
Llaaldara
Sojourner

Postby Llaaldara » Fri Apr 11, 2003 9:10 pm

What happend to the banana? :shock:
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Fri Apr 11, 2003 9:41 pm

8)

I'm currently working on a picture of Ythera, so you'll soon realize that she looks nothing like that. She's much uglier. Here's her description if you want to know:

Curled waves of thin gray hair boils forth from the porcelain surface of this
creature's skull. A soft green glow emanates outward from the eye sockets, nasal cavity, and between unflawed teeth. Without the aid of vertebrate, the bare cranium hovers above the exposed shoulder blades cutting forth from the paper white and smooth skin of the upper torso. This skin stretches across the bones, wrapping the ribcage like a drum and sheathing the arms and legs like clothing. The skin tatters near the skeletal feet and hands, forming macabre wisps that hang down and shudder in the air. White threads binds the skin and the strong scent of formaldahyde wafts forth from within its creases. The bones that jut forth from the interior of the skin shine with a polished brilliance, floating in place without the aid of cartilage.
Llaaldara
Sojourner

Postby Llaaldara » Sat Apr 12, 2003 12:09 am

Yayaril wrote:8)

I'm currently working on a picture of Ythera, so you'll soon realize that she looks nothing like that. She's much uglier. Here's her description if you want to know:

Curled waves of thin gray hair boils forth from the porcelain surface of this
creature's skull. A soft green glow emanates outward from the eye sockets, nasal cavity, and between unflawed teeth. Without the aid of vertebrate, the bare cranium hovers above the exposed shoulder blades cutting forth from the paper white and smooth skin of the upper torso. This skin stretches across the bones, wrapping the ribcage like a drum and sheathing the arms and legs like clothing. The skin tatters near the skeletal feet and hands, forming macabre wisps that hang down and shudder in the air. White threads binds the skin and the strong scent of formaldahyde wafts forth from within its creases. The bones that jut forth from the interior of the skin shine with a polished brilliance, floating in place without the aid of cartilage.

Is this the descrip you have online? I noticed a lot of descrip rule violations that I got pegged for. =^\

-LL
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Sat Apr 12, 2003 12:20 am

Where? Although Yth keeps telling me she has no hair, every time I threaten to pull it out.
Silsaterur
Sojourner

Postby Silsaterur » Sat Apr 12, 2003 2:47 am

Hey, at least Ythera is not as ugly as that hag... you know the one... *shudder* and so what if she is, at least she doesn't run around frenching people...
Adilmir tells you 'are you a Mumavore?'
Muma OOC: 'haha i just stuck my tongue out at the moniter'
Muma OOC: 'and yea i was sticking it out at you EV'
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Sat Apr 12, 2003 6:43 pm

8)

I keep telling Ashiwi I have no hair, and instead of looking at me and seeing I have hair, she just believes me.

What violations do I have in my description? I read over the list several times to make sure I didn't mess anything up..

P.S. Now Gyrx will never eat a banana again.
muma
Sojourner

but omg

Postby muma » Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:01 pm

Bananas are seriously so good for you!
Es gibt keinen Löffel!
Miax OOC: 'Your blood freezes as you hear the rattling death cry of Shevarash.'
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Tue Apr 15, 2003 6:11 pm

i think the banana was a cover up??

*wink G*
Llaaldara
Sojourner

Postby Llaaldara » Tue Apr 15, 2003 7:13 pm

Yayaril wrote:8)

What violations do I have in my description? I read over the list several times to make sure I didn't mess anything up..

P.S. Now Gyrx will never eat a banana again.

I’m not saying it is right or wrong. Just pointing to things (rules?) I got nailed for and wasn’t allowed to have and applying them in the case of your description. Ok?

I like your description. Let me say that again. I like your description. I’d also like to add, I hate the description rules very much so. Just ask Erevan and any gods who watched our bickering back and forth on petition about Sesexe’s description.

Now let me pretend, in a COMEDIC FASHION, I’m the uber-admin from HELL, and you’re me. It would be something like… (I’m just joking around here, I’m not serious. Don’t get insulted it’s a spoof! I don’t know any admins that are this bad, and I’ve bickered with some of them pretty fiercely. They didn’t come even CLOSE to this bad. Staff was normally very polite and suggestive with me. In fact I particularly like Llaaldara’s lich descrip, and it was because the staff was so strict with the rules with me that I chopped out a lot of the less interesting stuffies.)

So here we go:

“A soft green glow… from the eye sockets,..” No dice, lichs have RED light coming from inside of them. Red. Red. Red. RED! There is no explanation here saying why you have green light, and if you did that would be a deduction from the onlooker, and we can’t have deductions either! And no Purple light either Ythera! No Drizzt lich’s allowed! Red! Change or remove it.

“…between unflawed teeth” you’re a rotting corpse. Lich’s don’t brush their teeth! Change or remove.

“gray hair boils forth” boil is a verb, a verb indicating fast movement at that. Is you hair actively bubbling out of the top of your head at blazing speeds? Being dead and your hair no longer grows, and even if you were alive, this wouldn’t make much sense. Change it or remove it.

“bare cranium hovers..” are you saying you don’t have a neck? You have to have a neck or you wouldn’t be a lich, you’d be a different kind of undead. Something that has no neck and their head is supported by levitation. What if you were lying down, would your skull how be hovering above your chest or the center of your body? This doesn’t make much sense, change it or remove it.

“…shudder in the air.” Are your hands physically shaking constantly? Forever? This is an action and an unrealistic one at that. Change it or remove it. No actions!

Hehehe this was fun! I wanna be an admin!
:D

I'm still giggling :wink:

-LL
Clan Blindhammer
Sojourner

Postby Clan Blindhammer » Tue Apr 15, 2003 9:44 pm

rofl

No, some of the admin enjoy abusin that description rule sometimes;)

Either that or they're just insanely harsher on me. Which could be..
King Artikerus Blindhammer
---------------
Kiaransalee responds to your petition with 'I have no opinion, keeps me out of trouble.'
Malar responds to your petition with 'you die more than a morigroup'
Kossuth responds to your petition with 'please go away :P'
Rillifane responds to your petition with 'be the nance.... you are the nance... you are one with the nance...'
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Tue Apr 15, 2003 10:58 pm

Llaaldara wrote:I’m not saying it is right or wrong. Just pointing to things (rules?) I got nailed for and wasn’t allowed to have and applying them in the case of your description. Ok?

So here we go:

“A soft green glow… from the eye sockets,..” No dice, lichs have RED light coming from inside of them. Red. Red. Red. RED! There is no explanation here saying why you have green light, and if you did that would be a deduction from the onlooker, and we can’t have deductions either! And no Purple light either Ythera! No Drizzt lich’s allowed! Red! Change or remove it.

“…between unflawed teeth” you’re a rotting corpse. Lich’s don’t brush their teeth! Change or remove.

“gray hair boils forth” boil is a verb, a verb indicating fast movement at that. Is you hair actively bubbling out of the top of your head at blazing speeds? Being dead and your hair no longer grows, and even if you were alive, this wouldn’t make much sense. Change it or remove it.

“bare cranium hovers..” are you saying you don’t have a neck? You have to have a neck or you wouldn’t be a lich, you’d be a different kind of undead. Something that has no neck and their head is supported by levitation. What if you were lying down, would your skull how be hovering above your chest or the center of your body? This doesn’t make much sense, change it or remove it.

“…shudder in the air.” Are your hands physically shaking constantly? Forever? This is an action and an unrealistic one at that. Change it or remove it. No actions!

So basically, I've broken a bunch of description rules that you made up?

Good thing my description doesn't go against any real Sojourn3 description rules.

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”