Buy cigarettes ... CHEAP!

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Ebgar
Sojourner

Buy cigarettes ... CHEAP!

Postby Ebgar » Sun Jul 27, 2003 3:44 pm

Hello there my lovely sojourners :) It's your friendly cleric Ebgar here with some money saving ideas!

Now I know that alot of you mudders out there smoke. So here is a way to get smokes for a huge discount, as well as earn free ones.

Generic Brands $10.95
Marlboro $14.95
Camel $13.95
Winston $13.95

Those prices are a carton w/free shipping or you can pay $2 for express shipping. They are shipped from overseas, and are some of the best cigarettes i've ever smoked. Try it out ! Also, you get discounts when you refer people, so click on this link, sign up, and start signing your friends up. You can save alot of money this way. (course you could quit too :) )

Buy Some Smokes

Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Sun Jul 27, 2003 5:47 pm

Wow.. this makes me want to start smoking again.. :)
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
ssar
Sojourner

Postby ssar » Mon Jul 28, 2003 12:19 pm

@ $11 a carton shipped free to me, I'll take 50 cartons of winnie blues, and make a killing.
Oh wait, smoking is hazardous to your health - give it up!
BEER
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Thu Jul 31, 2003 3:24 am

While we're on the subject of multi-level marketing...

I got sick of paying high long distance phone bills, so I started looking into making calls over the internet. The problem historically with this type of service is that you could make calls but couldn't receive them. Thus, you couldn't replace your regular land line. Also, most of these services required you to use special equipment to place calls.

However, I recently found a company called vonage that actually provides internet phone service through conventional phones, and allows you to receive calls at your own static phone number. Basically, it allows you to replace the conventional land line. For $25.99 a month you get unlimited local calling and 500 long distance minutes. For $40.00 a month, you get unlimited local and unlimited long distance. Call waiting, caller ID, voicemail, and call forwarding are included in this basic cost. Also, most of the taxes that apply to regular phone lines aren't applied to internet telecomunications, so you only get hit with about $1 and change in taxes each month.

All you need is a broadband connection, and a router. They send you some gizmo that hooks into your router, and then you hook your conventional phone into their gizmo. It took me about 2 minutes to set it up when I got it.

Also, the quality of the service, in my experience, is about the same as conventional land lines. The major downside is that 911 service isn't as good as that which is provided by land lines. My understanding is they use the same 911 service as cell phones.

Other cool features: You can get a dedicated fax line for $10 a month. You can keep your old phone number in most cases. You can get a phone number in just about any area code (and dial other numbers in that area code locally). Interestingly enough, I live in the 718 area code, but i got a phone number in 516 because most of my friends and family live there. Since I don't have the unlimited long distance package, it works great for me. Last cool feature: Virtual numbers. For $5 a month, you can create a number in any area code which is forwarded to your number at no charge. Thus, you can live in New York, and have a number for people in California to call you locally. Great for long distance relationships and people at college, etc.

Anyway, check it out at http://vonage.com

if you decide to buy it, then click on this link so i can get paid and you will get your second month free:

https://subscribe.vonage.com/vonage-sub ... 655p2662p9

Corth
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Gerad
Sojourner

Postby Gerad » Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:10 am

516? Isnt that uh, long island NY?
<I>When a man lies, he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?</I>
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Thu Jul 31, 2003 5:07 am

I'm getting an Alaskan phone number so Corth stops calling me for booty at 2am.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Thu Jul 31, 2003 12:21 pm

yeah 516 is long island... I grew up there.

Goddamned slippery mage.

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”