When do YOU think eq changes will come in?

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.

This week
22%
Next month
31%
When Menzo comes in (aka never)
47%

Total votes: 51
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Mon Aug 25, 2003 3:56 am

hi
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Tanji Smanji
Sojourner

Postby Tanji Smanji » Tue Aug 26, 2003 12:47 pm

08/17/03 The end is near!
- Please see the news entry below. Consider this a warning that implementation of the item stat readjustments is imminent! We'll probably move in a large block all at once, and then make minor adjustments as needed. Just giving ya'll a heads up so you won't be shocked or amazed at the wonder you discover in the coming days!

Whine!
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Tue Aug 26, 2003 12:49 pm

A pair of rune covered leather sleeves

Please, please please please please please please please please please please please please please please plase please please please please

change the ansi on these friggin things. As far as I know i have the only pair in the game, and its really lame that i spend 10 hours in BC to get a pair of sleeves that look like they come from split shield. Seriously, it ain't right and you know it.
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'
You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'
Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'
You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'
Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Tue Aug 26, 2003 1:13 pm

i got the evil version...but mine look cool. although i got some other horribly fugly and crapful avernus eq *stare*
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.
Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'
Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
Ensis
Sojourner

Postby Ensis » Tue Aug 26, 2003 6:37 pm

thanuk wrote:A pair of rune covered leather sleeves

Please, please please please please please please please please please please please please please please plase please please please please

change the ansi on these friggin things. As far as I know i have the only pair in the game, and its really lame that i spend 10 hours in BC to get a pair of sleeves that look like they come from split shield. Seriously, it ain't right and you know it.

Maybe its Kia's way of protesting the NUMEROUS amounts of glowing/humming/holy/mithril/obsidian/etc. magic items by making it more mundane.
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Tue Aug 26, 2003 7:33 pm

Ensis wrote:

Maybe its Kia's way of protesting the NUMEROUS amounts of glowing/humming/holy/mithril/obsidian/etc. magic items by making it more mundane.

Maybe kia never had a highlevel character here and is bitter about it. Maybe it's Kia's way of protesting my uber l33tn3ss. Who knows. But they're still utterly lame, and they should still be changed. Id rather have:

A glowing set of mithril-runed unholy obsidian arm plates (humming) (magic)

than

a set of rune covered leather sleeves

Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Aug 26, 2003 7:51 pm

kia did have a mortal. 50 ench. follow the clues man

Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Tue Aug 26, 2003 7:59 pm

Dalar wrote:kia did have a mortal. 50 ench. follow the clues man

Kia was Teyaha?
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Tue Aug 26, 2003 8:39 pm

Dalar wrote:kia did have a mortal. 50 ench. follow the clues man

Kia=Cullen? Holy crap!

Ihazim
Sojourner

Postby Ihazim » Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:37 pm

Although i apreciate the time being put in to do something right, i also think its mighty unfair so many people already know whats going to happen with the eq changes. Please finish soon staff!
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Sun Aug 31, 2003 7:28 pm

11 people = owned

Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Sun Sep 07, 2003 8:42 pm

1700+ users and 45 votes?

Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:20 pm

i'm not level 50, 'tard :P
Keran
Sojourner

Postby Keran » Mon Sep 08, 2003 7:50 pm

please

It's the man that makes the clothes. That's why you can walk around like a Christmas tree - you got mad skilz boyee.

Toarn
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:06 pm

I am offended by the implication that Nuk is a man. Everyone knows that he is a giant ferret.

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”