spob

Archive of the Sojourn3 Gameplay Discussion Forum.
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Tue Aug 26, 2003 3:45 am

should charge u guys for usage of my spectacular quote.
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.
Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'
Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
Mitharx
Sojourner

Postby Mitharx » Tue Aug 26, 2003 3:47 am

Nice leetist attitude you have going there. I'd just thought I'd point out that your comment earlier made no sense. Show me one link where I said I refused to argue with people like that. I have made demands for picky things such as "facts" or "examples" but you prefer to keep your elite attitude and just dismiss something you don't have a good response for. It's the same thing I've seen you do in other threads. I may not know what's going on but at least I bring something to the conversation besides "I say this, so this must be done!"
Gyrx
Sojourner

Postby Gyrx » Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:03 am

Mitharx, first off you're bringing nothing new to this conversation because you have no idea what you're commenting on. All you're doing is adding useless spam, one of the types of spam that makes the staff hate reading the BBS. Let those that know what they're talking about do the talking. Can't you simply observe?

Secondly, get a frigging clue, would you? You can never let an issue simply end. You have no idea what you're talking about, yet you still keep talking. Do you have some complex where you always have to have the last word or something? Seriously, just let the issue end and walk away. Go play the game, have fun, learn more, then pipe in on the conversations when you can actually add something usefull.
Burpie
Sojourner

Postby Burpie » Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:06 am

Gyrx
Sojourner

Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 2:18 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teyaha wrote:
who the hell is this stamm guy anyway.

that your in game name?

if not, put it in your sig. you talk a lot of shit. at least those of us that do dont hide who we are.

ehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

*hi5 Teyaha*

Dalar wrote:
Teyaha wrote:who the hell is this stamm guy anyway.

that your in game name?

if not, put it in your sig. you talk a lot of shit. at least those of us that do dont hide who we are.

teyaha stamm is on ALOT. shows how much you play the game, which also shows your insight on game mechanics

Gyrx, seems that reply isn't constructive whatsoever. Stamm's a very nice guy - You should give him a chance and not be mean because perhaps you disagree with him. :)
Mitharx
Sojourner

Postby Mitharx » Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:07 am

The issue at hand was SOI and Stamm. I know more about both than you do. I told you I didn't care about the spob thread earlier and I don't. I have done those zones many times and I know a ton about the eq, but I simply don't care. Also, don't count me off as not having anything valid to add to the conversation simply because I've only been around sojourn (Toril, whatever) for 8 years and not as long as you. I stay quiet on threads I where I know abosolutely nothing. I posted an example and had some ideas, but simply decided I didn't care about the spob thing. I did have something to say about SOI and I would like to think I can comment on the guild I'm in.
Gyrx
Sojourner

Postby Gyrx » Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:11 am

Mitharx wrote:I told you I didn't care about the spob thread earlier and I don't. I have done those zones many times and I know a ton about the eq, but I simply don't care.

Well, then don't try to hijack this thread and start a new one please. Thanks.
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:11 am

T-10 before this thread gets locked.
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:13 am

Gura wrote:T-10 before this thread gets locked.

That's how long until your mom locks her legs around me!

Damn dude, thats 3.
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'
You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'
Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'
You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'
Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:13 am

i wish u dorks would quit hijacking my threas
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Gyrx
Sojourner

Postby Gyrx » Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:14 am

Burpie wrote:Gyrx, seems that reply isn't constructive whatsoever. Stamm's a very nice guy - You should give him a chance and not be mean because perhaps you disagree with him. :)

Burpie, you didn't get why I was laughing, but it's unimportant for this thread.

If you guys really wanna keep talking about this start another thread, let's try to get this thread back on track.
Gyrx
Sojourner

Postby Gyrx » Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:18 am

oops
Last edited by Gyrx on Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:20 am

thanuk is a grandmotherfaulker.

Tanji Smanji
Sojourner

Postby Tanji Smanji » Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:31 am

You just know its bad when Teyaha jokes someone and other evils support him.
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:55 am

Dalar wrote:i wish u dorks would quit hijacking my threas

I hijacked your mom!

Man this will never get old.

Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Tue Aug 26, 2003 5:31 am

hide ur grandmother...thanuk's in town.

Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Tue Aug 26, 2003 5:40 am

you'll have to forgive me if i dont do a 'who goodie bastage' everytime i log on.

dont know how knowing the goodies inside and out has anything to do with 'game mechanix' as you said. i think only the coders know such things.
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Tue Aug 26, 2003 8:11 am

Evils 3, Dwarfs 0.

Where's Gormal and Touk to turn the tide :(

Stupid dorfs.

T
Danahg tells you 'yeah, luckily i kept most of it in my mouth and nasal membranes, ugh'

Dlur group-says 'I have a dead horse that I'm dragging down the shaft with my 4 corpses. Anyone want to help me beat it?'

Calladuran: There are other games to play if you want to play with yourself.
Stamm
Sojourner

Postby Stamm » Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:30 am

Tasan wrote:Evils 3, Dwarfs 0.

Where's Gormal and Touk to turn the tide :(

Stupid dorfs.

T

I want some points!

How do I score most? Is it ignorance, bitterness, repeating the same thing, back patting or stupidity that score the most?

And why have you only given evils 3?

And Teyaha, I've been online more often than I've been offline in the past month. So no, I won't forgive you.
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Tue Aug 26, 2003 11:01 am

well thanuk tried to help...but he's a grandmotherfaulker so he can't insult us much.

thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Tue Aug 26, 2003 12:38 pm

Gura wrote:well thanuk tried to help...but he's a grandmotherfaulker so he can't insult us much.

Nobody can give sweet lovin like a woman with 60 years of experience. Plus no teeth to get in the way.

Oh man, that's awful. But Gura made me do it!

Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Tue Aug 26, 2003 12:44 pm

bahahahaahahahaha

Llaaldara
Sojourner

Postby Llaaldara » Tue Aug 26, 2003 2:08 pm

Just thought some of you would like to know how you look to the rest of us.

Standard Flame responses by Individuals:

Thanuk - "I did your mom"

Gura - "You have small pipi so STFU!"

Gyrx - "You don't know what you're talking about but I do, so I'll say it again, and again, and again, and again that you don't know what you're talking about."

Stamm - "Here's an insightful comment... not."

Dalar - "You said something to back me up, I support you. No wait, you're an idiot, I hate you! You're dumb. Stop posting! STFU!"

Zoldren - "If it ain't pink it ain't worth my time. I can't hear you! Laa Laa Laa!!"

Mitharx - *morphs into a Spok from Geek Trek* "If you actually had a brain and something constructive to say I'd be posting in this forum. Oh wait, I just posted. Doh."

Teyaha - "I was a really cool dude on this other game so you should listen to me. No really. I was. No I'm serious! I really was! REALLY! *sigh*"

Tasan - (Standard R2D2 response) "Beep boop beee boop boop"

Burpie - *clicks 'quote'* "hehehehehehe" *clicks 'submit'*

As for the thread topic. Yes, no zone should have so much equipment coming from it. I also don't know why so many evils are in this forum talking about a zone we hardly do. Especially when a lot of these people want to tell the people who actually do the zone all the time their comments and opinions aren't as valid as theirs.

Clean the thread up before I get home tonight, please. Lets see some suggestions for what the eq stats should be, or what locations or restrictions.

-Sesexe

"Any of you pigs move, and I'll execute every last motherfaulking one of ya!" -Pulp Fiction
Mitharx
Sojourner

Postby Mitharx » Tue Aug 26, 2003 2:15 pm

That was hilarious, thanks for that.
I agree completely.
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Tue Aug 26, 2003 3:30 pm

Can we start another thread where everybody gets to do their own impression of Llaaldara? You'd need a full thread to be able to properly convey that range... :wink:

Stamm's a real sweetie, though. I just wanted to say that because it has nothing to do with Dartan's thread.
Gyrx
Sojourner

Postby Gyrx » Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:45 pm

So tempted to burn you on that but it's not even worth it.
Gyrx
Sojourner

Postby Gyrx » Tue Aug 26, 2003 5:05 pm

No normal zone should have more then two "best slot" items. And by normal zone I mean nothing rareload like an invasion, Bronze Citadel, or all that jazz. It reboots, and there's the zone. Example: Scorps/Seers, Seelie Court, SPoB, Brass. Additionaly, questing items in zones that require several items that you attain doing other difficult zones/quests should fall under a slightly different set of guidelines.

When you have a zone such as SPoB that gives out rewards that fill many classes slots as the 'best item possible' for the class there's something wrong there.

Anyone remember when clouds was first put in, all the "best slot" items that came from there? What happened? The zone's done as many times a week as possible, then the staff finally realizes that there's an imbalance so they go and mess around with the zone, either making it a cluster-fucked rare load mess or they just downgrade the items. In the end, the zone becomes a mere shadow of what it originally was and now it's only worth doing if you need to quest something.

All that's going to happen is the zone is going to continue to be raped nearly every boot and when the staff eventually goes to downgrade it or something along those lines many people are just going to end up upset.

If SPoB was a much harder zone, in which it was done only a couple times a month I could see something similar to the possible rewards that exist now, but as is it does nothing but harm the mud making people upset now that it exists and later when it's going to get downgraded.
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Tue Aug 26, 2003 5:36 pm

Llaaldara wrote:Just thought some of you would like to know how you look to the rest of us.

Standard Flame responses by Individuals:

Thanuk - "I did your mom"

help yourmom

Your Mother
Human skill age 12+
Syntax: yourmom (verb) (player)

This power allows one to bring to bear greater insults through use of a maternal figure. When applied correctly, and at the proper skill level, it can result in intense levels of anger, disgust, humor, and sometimes sickness and/or vomiting. Used often as a standard response to any question whatsoever. Although rarely relating to the topic at hand, the Your Mother skill can still have profound impact on the thread as a whole.

thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Tue Aug 26, 2003 5:40 pm

Llaaldara wrote:Just thought some of you would like to know how you look to the rest of us.

Your mom looks good to me.

Llaaldara wrote:As for the thread topic. Yes, no zone should have so much equipment coming from it.

Your mom likes my equipment.
Llaaldara wrote:I also don't know why so many evils are in this forum talking about a zone we hardly do.

I hardly do your mom.
Llaaldara wrote:Especially when a lot of these people want to tell the people who actually do the zone all the time their comments and opinions aren't as valid as theirs.

Their comments and opinions aren't as valid as your mom.
Llaaldara wrote:Clean the thread up before I get home tonight, please.

I cleaned up your mom before you got home.
Llaaldara wrote:Lets see some suggestions for what the eq stats should be, or what locations or restrictions.

I have some suggestions for your mom.
Llaaldara wrote:-Sesexe

Your mom thinks im Sesexe.

Todrael
Sojourner

Postby Todrael » Tue Aug 26, 2003 5:41 pm

I want at least 9 items from this zone that I would replace my current equipment with. I think that says something.
-Todrael Azz'miala, Ravager
Get Toril Guides and Maps at Todrael's Lair
Get Item Stats at TorilEQ
Dizzin
Sojourner

Postby Dizzin » Tue Aug 26, 2003 5:48 pm

Thanuk's my new hero.

And Tod, it says a lot.

Too many slots filled from 1 zone. Mage equipment too good for that zone.

Simple as that.
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Tue Aug 26, 2003 6:04 pm

sigh Llaaldara...I just don't know what to say to you.

Verarb
Sojourner

Burn and Term!

Postby Verarb » Tue Aug 26, 2003 6:05 pm

Holy forking hell!

I Say Term them all!!! :evil:
Dezzex
Sojourner

Postby Dezzex » Tue Aug 26, 2003 6:07 pm

>l wank

Wank is in excellent condition.
<worn on a buncha slots> some insane SPOB eq

Wanks tells you 'do you know where I can get a phoenix egg'

You tell Wank 'ill tell you if you trade your mask and monocle for mine'

Wank looks at you.

Wanks tells you 'is an eye of the hive mother any good?'
Burpie
Sojourner

Postby Burpie » Tue Aug 26, 2003 7:41 pm

Good old Llaaldara! Here's the analogy: As she says, 5 or 6 people going at it like in a battle royal. Here comes Llaal, and stomps all our tired butts! *splat!* - No matter what, the 'I did your mom' from Than's never gets old! Helps lighten the anger I hope! (perhaps he should have a 17yr+ disclaimer 8) )

I'm not out there flaming and such. It gets quite tiring to see when someone disagree with one or more so they tag stupid and mean crap along with it. That's my only point.

As for the thread, I do not like doing Spob or any other zone with any priority. Zoning in the buff is what makes it interesting. It's one time where eq doesn't matter (I don't know of any other zones that are naked only) - leadership is what makes the zone timely or nightmarish. When I was stuck with around 11 hrs/day at work, zones like this were out of the question completely. If someone has that kind of time to give, rewards should be given. We all know Spob, Seelie and many others unfortunately can be many hours longer than they normally do. A lot of them have their rare, but kick ass eq's. Lots of Spob eq's are downright mediocre. Fine to get a 'I did Spob' t-shirt!
Lilithelle
Sojourner

Postby Lilithelle » Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:16 pm

I think the fact that so many different slots come from the zone is part of its charm, because its random. You don't get the same thing everytime, who wants to do tf after they have their 2 eldritchs? At least with spob you have something to look forward to, might get something neat you need. And i think the zone is fun and thats another reason i do it. And exp may not be an issue for people that play alot or play classes that exp easily, but for some people its a real issue. Who has time or wants to exp just so some other night when they actually have enough time they can do spob. A lost or failed ress corpse is 6 hours exp for an elementalist(49-50). So thats something of a factor. It is in fact an easy zone till the last fight, you do need a good group for that. And you can be well lead and still fail or be really slow, a) because the people your grouped with suck, b) your group composition isn't ideal.

Yes the eq probably needs balancing, I think some of it needs to be made better, i've been disappointed with some of the cleric gear there. Probably just my luck in what i've been getting, even mage gear. So maybe some of the good eq needs to be made worse and some of the so so gear better. I got 10 hp 1 hit pff priest sleeves, i find that pretty mediocre. Or 60 hp 1% mr ring for mages, until eldritch is hosed i'd much rather wear one of those. But an item doesn't have to be uber to be a needed item, some of the favored items by me and some of the other elves are the +str items, alot of us have strength issues. I wear a 14 hp 13 str detect magic spob eyepatch for the +str and the dm is a very nice thing to have, even though i could easily get seelie goggles. Some of the +con stuff probably also appeals to people with con issues. +agi gear would be nice, the 12 hp earring from gith invasion is popular cause its +agi even though there are 15 hp earrings about.

I'm curious, this isn't a flame, if any of evils objections to the zone stems from the fact that astrologers pose special difficulty to trolls.
Lil
Todrael
Sojourner

Postby Todrael » Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:25 pm

When I went through the zone, we did it in 2 hours and 50 minutes, with one half spank and 1-2 random deaths elsewhere. If we used better tactics, we would have had even less deaths than that. I just think it's crazy that I can replace 9 items that I'm wearing with eq from this zone, and come out much better off because of it. I thought I had one of the best sets in the game, but an spob equipped mage...
Mitharx
Sojourner

Postby Mitharx » Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:31 pm

I could definitely see some need for balancing. And it probably is just bad luck. The three items I have from there aren't so great that they were a really excellent upgrade. In fact, one was a downgrade. I've done the zone many times and noticed that other classes tend to get bitten like this at times. I wonder if the gods intended it to be this way and they put the awesome eq in there to balance. For all I know, I'm going to get five of those spheres before I get anything else. But I can't pretend to know what the gods had in mind when they made the zone. Much of the eq does kick ass and I think it does for several classes. I've also seen some of this "so-so" eq for other classes as well. Maybe those are just the trade-offs and some of those people have gotten lucky for bids.

Perhaps they just wanted to keep people coming back to the zone over and over so they put some of these okay items in for variety on your other eq. I know a couple of people who have gotten rid of their spob eq even tho it's slightly better than what they were using at the time because they could trade for eq from another zone. Not sure, in the end it seems that I don't win often enough to worry about filling all eq slots from that zone. In some cases, I wouldn't use the eq if given a choice too.
omrec
Sojourner

Postby omrec » Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:58 pm

Have I missed a bunch of sweet-ass mage gear from spob?

I mean the slippers and robe are cool, but what else?

If there is something at large or cracked level that is at the "best in game" level, it needs to be nerfed a bit.

I'm fine with the heart rewards being "best in game"..so however many of those there are per class, that should be it.

Of the spob stuff I have, I only wear one piece, out of 4 wins and 10+ times going.

I agree with lili about the strength gear, its not that great _unless_ you have a particular need (which I don't). Which is how a lot more eq should be set up, IMO, to help people keep the variety high (spice of life and all).

Anyway, yeah, it needs some balancing, although it should still have some randomness (at the same level) between ok and crap (just not super-spanky).

-Om
oteb
Sojourner

Postby oteb » Tue Aug 26, 2003 11:52 pm

It also might be that spob uses the new system for calculating eq stats where hp assigned to different slots is not what we are used to. ie rings in new zone dont exceed 65hp and maybe mage leggings from spob that are 18hp right now wont be as awesome when other leggings in game are calculated according to the same system.

besides in trips to spob i got:
out of 3 large gem items i won i use 2 (one only for ansi reasons since there is much better and easier to get substitute for that)
out of 5 cracked gems i use 2 (one just for style)
and 2 heart items i use 1.5 (i switch one of them for item from another zone for certain situations)
its not that i replaced all of my eq to spob even tho i have been there probably more times than most if not all
Llaaldara
Sojourner

Postby Llaaldara » Wed Aug 27, 2003 1:03 am

Ashiwi wrote:Can we start another thread where everybody gets to do their own impression of Llaaldara? You'd need a full thread to be able to properly convey that range...

Hey what's wrong with being a handful? :wink: Atleast I'm not boring!

Oh hey Thanuk, I meant to tell you..

My Mom did your Mom. :twisted:

Ok on with the thread at hand. Does SPOB have an invasion situation that makes it a lot harder? Or are the items that load just random? I've never done the zone so I don't know how it works, but I always felt Invasion type situations should give out the best of items from a particular zone. (should SPOB have an invasion that yields those uber items?) I also don't know the stats or wut comes from there other then what Oteb dangles in front of my face. :P

Btw, I think clouds is worth doing. It's a great zone. Full of EXP and great items that are only a nib above other stuff out there. I like that! :) I don't agree with the idea of having items massively better then other things out there. It seems it would be better if things went up gradually more then extremely.

Sesexe
Last edited by Llaaldara on Wed Aug 27, 2003 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gyrx
Sojourner

Postby Gyrx » Wed Aug 27, 2003 1:06 am

Llaaldara wrote:Btw, I think clouds is worth doing. It's a great zone. Full of EXP and great items that are only a nib above other stuff out there. I like that! :)

The problem is there is lots of eq out there that is better then any clouds eq :p
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Wed Aug 27, 2003 1:22 am

I think the problem is that Oteb wins an item every time he does Spob. I've been there 4 times and gotten jack :P
Klandal
Sojourner

SPOB

Postby Klandal » Wed Aug 27, 2003 3:16 am

4 lost bids? I'm not even going into how many I've lost... anyways...

From what I've seen of the rewards for SPOB for each class there are 4 heart items, 5 large gem items, and 6 cracked gem items. I have cleric, warrior, and mage class characters. If I had every SPOB item I would currently wear 2 cleric, 3 warrior, and 9 mage items over the eq that's outside that one zone.

It is apparent to me that the mage rewards FAR exceed the other class rewards in desirability. Some of the non-mage eq are great if you accepted a character with fairly low primary stats. I think the zone creator just had a MUCH better idea of what mages wanted on a whole and fell far short for other classes when assigning point values to stats.

Although this zone has become easiER with proper knowledge and strategies, it is far from Podville(minus good ol' Grandpod, of course ;)). The average well-led groups into SPOB last around 5 hours, and even the best groups aren't guaranteed a death free run. You cheeze every fight and still, a wandering backstabber or sandblast lands, you're toast. Your silences don't land and several people bite the dust.

For the eq situation, everybody wants to stay alive, so high hps are always great on the eq, but the secondary stats are what kills the non-mage items. Mage items get magic-resistance and prots, cleric heart item gets 2hit? I was told in response to the cleric heart gauntlets ac6 16hp 2hit that several clerics were complaining about not being able to hit like they wanted to... ... Anyways...

For the most part there are only a handful of the best items for each class from SPOB, which may be too many from different points of view, but everybody agrees the mage items are insanely overpowered and numerous there.
Dugmaren
Staff Member - Areas

Postby Dugmaren » Wed Aug 27, 2003 4:31 am

92 posts about an issue using OLD statistics to base all your arguements on? Seriously guys, its a valid point but this has been taken into account and your breath would be better spent a month or two after the changes go in (no comments please) if SPoB still holds a monopoly on too many best-in-slot items.

DigDug
Todrael
Sojourner

Postby Todrael » Wed Aug 27, 2003 4:54 am

Misinformation can cause as much or more strife than true information about downgrades and changes. There have been many people that believed that Soul Prison and Seelie Court were both made under the New eq points system, since they were the most recently added zones. Even though the stats were incredibly high HPs, the rumor was strong enough that I wasn't willing to discount the possibility these stats were staying the same.

In short, thank you for clearing that up.
Gyrx
Sojourner

Postby Gyrx » Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:15 am

Indeed, thank you Dug! Now...clarify this!

Listing of Specific Character
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
[ Greater Areas ] Dugmaren Progress: 10 / 28
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Wed Aug 27, 2003 6:22 am

Dugmaren wrote:92 posts about an issue using OLD statistics to base all your arguements on? Seriously guys, its a valid point but this has been taken into account and your breath would be better spent a month or two after the changes go in (no comments please) if SPoB still holds a monopoly on too many best-in-slot items.

DigDug

Your mom holds a monopoly.

Oh damn, I even got dugmaren.

rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Wed Aug 27, 2003 1:07 pm

Yeah I feel bad for you Klandan *comfort*
You finally win something last night?
Zoldren
Sojourner

Postby Zoldren » Wed Aug 27, 2003 1:45 pm

thanuk wrote:As Zoldren once said, "its all pink on the inside".

Zoldren - "If it ain't pink it ain't worth my time. I can't hear you! Laa Laa Laa!!"

Dont Forget
Think Pink.
I will eat anything pink.
Pink On Patrol

man, not only did you guys start things with Zoldren said.. but you said pink in the same sentence. you guys are learning! Pink is always right bhahahahahaha
Pink is everyones mom

http://www.pinkspage.com/

one of many of my sites lol :D
MoM-D
Originally posted by Baikalisan:
There once was a girl named Pinky
Who liked to flash and get kinky
We gave her some cash
She went down in a flash
And made us all squirm like a slinky!
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Wed Aug 27, 2003 2:23 pm

Gyrx wrote:Indeed, thank you Dug! Now...clarify this!

Listing of Specific Character
[ Greater Areas ] Dugmaren Progress: 10 / 28

I'll handle this.

Question this ---> *bird*

10/28 elve's burned at the stake.
10/28 shots for the night.
10/28 sets of halfling bench presses.

Take your pick.
Shevarash GCC: 'Are you going to be confrontational to me everytime I answer a question on GCC and you're at keys?'

Return to “S3 Gameplay Discussion Archive”