Behaviour and observations

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Wed Aug 27, 2003 10:16 pm

Teyaha wrote:writing a zone sounds intriguing. i've done it before elsewhere, although not quite on the same scale that sojourn typcically requires of it's zone submissions. thanks for the suggestions tod.

see dalar? tod has never really liked me, but he can make a constructive post. why can't you?

oh because I really really don't like you?
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Caedym
Sojourner

Postby Caedym » Thu Aug 28, 2003 10:24 pm

If anyone here feels they can do something besides engage in constant flamewars - by all means - please give some constructive feed back in the following thread.

http://www.sojourn3.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11573

I'm waiting to hear what some of you who obviously love to post your thoughts and feelings on the bbs have to add to a real conversation.

-Caedym Shadowhock
Ruhr
Sojourner

the more things change...

Postby Ruhr » Fri Aug 29, 2003 12:22 am

I'm surprised there aren't some examples here to show that people eventually do kiss and make up on Sojourn...

1) On toril it was Trogar/Corth vs Todd, etc and the respective camps seemed to share the grudges of their leaders..

2) By Sojourn3, this was pretty much water under the bridge...

I think, more or less, that text MUDs aren't comparable to games like daoc as they more closely emulate real social conditions, which are largely elitist. MUDs are seen as a surrogate for real social interaction so the stakes are higher.

Glad to see people are still playing (and that I've beat my MUD addiction).

-Ruhr
Ulnd/Folrath
Sojourner

Postby Ulnd/Folrath » Mon Sep 01, 2003 1:58 am

Well, I'd just like to say I don't think this mud is that secretive at all. I mean if you REALLY wanna find out how to do a quest, you will find out soon enough. Hell, I can honestly say I've never felt the need to keep information from somebody on this game. Perhaps that is because I don't know anything though :P. However, I will say I was asked by somebody to not tell anyone how to aquire a certain item so they don't become to common. Still, I didn't feel the need to keep that info to myself nor have I. So I guess it comes down to how you play the game, but still, everything on this mud can be figured out by asking around. So in conclusion... I disagree {snicker}

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”