sylphs bands

A forum for discussion of the object changes...one thread per item please. Read the first post!
Bilraex
Sojourner

sylphs bands

Postby Bilraex » Thu Nov 06, 2003 2:46 pm

16hp? they arent that easy to get, the quest mob is uber rare, and the piece itself dont load all that much.

compared to other wristwear, like muspel invasion bracer, invasion loads alot more than the sylph does

plus sylph doesnt have any ac or any other stats except for some svb
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Thu Nov 06, 2003 6:22 pm

Yeah I'd rather see the slyph bands have sv_para instead of sv_br (assuming sv_para actually does something), and a little ac.. even like ac3 or so.
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Thu Nov 06, 2003 8:32 pm

considering the way people twink them everyboot they load i think they should have been downgraded
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.
Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'
Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
Yasden
Sojourner

Postby Yasden » Thu Nov 06, 2003 8:39 pm

Gura wrote:considering the way people twink them everyboot they load i think they should have been downgraded

Preach on Jersey!
Oosh
Sojourner

Postby Oosh » Thu Nov 06, 2003 8:44 pm

again sorta off subject, but I still feel sv_para works.
I've tested in SC the difference between wearing my -14sv_para
-vs- 0sv_para and I've only been para'd 1x by the lovely pixies from prism compared to my groupies getting spammed para'd every fight, because I stopped wearing my -14sv_para that 1 time...

as for the sylph change, I agree with most evils, that instead of the hours wasted screwing all this equipment up, could of been spent more wisely fixing zone code and system code, to prevent twinkage, fixing the size system and oh the list continues...
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Thu Nov 06, 2003 8:46 pm

amen oosher!
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.

Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'

Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'

Return to “Object Changes”