Lusties

A forum for discussion of the object changes...one thread per item please. Read the first post!
Tanji Smanji
Sojourner

Lusties

Postby Tanji Smanji » Fri Nov 07, 2003 3:58 am

How in the hell could you downgrade these and keep those stupidass ugly gemstones the same? They had the same freaking stats cept lustie was a quest that involved rares!
Sarkhon
Sojourner

Postby Sarkhon » Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:11 am

Couldn't agree more. Lustrous rings are yielded from a quite annoying quest, and not a well known one at that. Gemstones are often a second round bid item from a quite easy zone. There are FAR more sets of 2x gemstones in the game than there are 2x lustrous rings. Thus, the overall imbalance is far exaggerated with most people wearing both at the same time - clearly there is something wrong in this disparity, and at the very least, the stats for the two items should be flip-flopped entirely. I'd even be willing to argue that for the few items that got upgrades from their previous stats, Lustrous rings should darn well be one of them, but right now I'd be satisfied with them just returning to their prior mediocrity.
Dezzex
Sojourner

Postby Dezzex » Fri Nov 07, 2003 5:48 am

Concur on this, was kinda surprised to see it. Actually what's really funny is how a while back Wey was trying to get them a little "something extra" over gemstones and managed the NOBURN flag. And now .. well.. :)
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Fri Nov 07, 2003 5:51 am

just take points away from sleeves to piss off thanuk plz
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'

Return to “Object Changes”