Hero's of Light Band Together Meeting #2

Campaign-Related Roleplay Information

Moderators: Shar, Auril, Eilistraee

Karae
Sojourner

Hero's of Light Band Together Meeting #2

Postby Karae » Sun Jan 04, 2004 3:03 am

Probbaly be the same time as last time, but when the time gets closer, I'll post up the times. It Will most likely be on Thursday the 8th.

I would like to discuss The rallying of the races, and have those people I choose to give a little report if they didn't mind.
And about building defenses in the major cities.
And General what-notness.

Hope to see you all there again.

I'll Also post location when I get exact times.
Teej
Sojourner

Postby Teej » Sun Jan 04, 2004 4:11 am

Better tell us now who you're inviting.

That last one was ineffective. Too many talking, no one guiding. Think about this if you're going to be the leader, Karae. Although I suppose someone was leading, if only to be the first to jump into the bottomless pit trap...

Gurns, honey, you're sweet and everything, but next time you jump down a pit trap like a lemming, I'll toss you in...
Karae
Sojourner

Postby Karae » Sun Jan 04, 2004 4:44 am

I'm inviting everyone who likes to RP, Prefferbly goodraces.

If some people would actually try and care, they wouldn't have just talked over one another.

I told people to be quite numerous times, when someone was trying to get their point across.

This is my way to promote and encourage more people to start rping.

And Teej I had no Idea the RP staff was gonna show up.
Clan Blindhammer
Sojourner

Postby Clan Blindhammer » Sun Jan 04, 2004 5:33 am

Ya, last meeting was an example of too many captain and not enough crew. Individuals who shape rp around them forcifully definitely overrode some of the more passive characters, and while that is not neccesarily a bad thing, it definitely hurt that meeting.

I'm thinking that since the evils are having a meeting tomorrow not, Karae's meeting will be virtually evil-free - trying to help relieve that 'racism roleplay' that did interfere a little.

I definitely recommend Gurns starting with a history of what has happened and then going into prophecies, rumors, and gossip.

Karae, you know if I'm on you can gimme a holler.

- AB

Return to “RP-Quest Discussion”